Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Big Salute To Dadiji! Bravo!! (Page 8)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor123

Very well said. I don't know who the hell Dadi Madam thinks she is.

She refused to see ASR when he went to Ashram to see her. And now has a problem with him not taking his dad's sirname! She has a problem with his (non-saat phera) wife (can you imagine what this loose cannon will do when she finds out that ASR & Kh had a forced marriage!); She has a problem with Shyam not being around. 

My only hope is that CVs don't make ASR's decision from 14 years ago a bad one or another MU - cos he will look seriously dumb! Right now, it looks like ASR's dad was accused of something and ASR's mom killed herself of shame and heart break, with ASR's dad following her in death soon after. 

I hope ASR is right about his dad being a bad person who put his whole family at risk - cos Dadi Madam thinks otherwise!

Well a woman who thinks Shyaam is right, has to be wrong. So i think she's wrong about arnav's dad aswell. But i really wont mind if he is proven wrong here, cz sentiments have more to do with whats right or wrong here. And if he is wrong, im guessing a bad day coming up for khushi cz she's sadly related. :(

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

I never really understood how she can just barge in the house and command respect, when she wasn't here for 14 years. If I was in that situation I would fully say 

"Im sorry who are you to us? Now that you know we are all grown up and kinda happy, and dont need taking care of you come back and want to take control?!" 

EXACTLY! Plus not just control, now that theyre happy, she comes back in their lives to make the go through hell again. Arnav who FINALLY saw color in bis life, is being forced to seeing just black and white again. All cuz of thsi maahaan dadi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_1001

Go to top