Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Big Salute To Dadiji! Bravo!! (Page 7)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

LOLLOL  i completely agree with u..

may be, she ran bcos no one accepted her part of the story?? like her son not to be blamed?? is that reason y nani is also silent?? but, without doing anything to her grandchildren for 14 yrs.. she comes all of a sudden and throws tantrums all over arnav??? why?? why is this kolaveri, dadi?AngryLOL

Well even if that did happen, it still proves that shes a weakling. So howcome she calls arnav's mom a weakling? Angry But i doubt she even tried. Because remember anjali said we tried so much to search you but you were never there after that night. So i doubt she tried. Even if she wasnt believeed, she had a responsibility of her grandchildren.
Hahahaha yes, whyyy dadi whyyy?? :/ 
yaa. i agree with u..  without being responsible, she calls someone else irresponsible and weak Ouchhmmm.. first, ppl need to think to practice before preaching LOL

Exactly. Only if she wasnt a dadi, our arnav wouldve kicked her out! Sadly, she's a dadi :/

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL  i completely agree with u..

may be, she ran bcos no one accepted her part of the story?? like her son not to be blamed?? is that reason y nani is also silent?? but, without doing anything to her grandchildren for 14 yrs.. she comes all of a sudden and throws tantrums all over arnav??? why?? why is this kolaveri, dadi?AngryLOL

Well even if that did happen, it still proves that shes a weakling. So howcome she calls arnav's mom a weakling? Angry But i doubt she even tried. Because remember anjali said we tried so much to search you but you were never there after that night. So i doubt she tried. Even if she wasnt believeed, she had a responsibility of her grandchildren.
Hahahaha yes, whyyy dadi whyyy?? :/ 
yaa. i agree with u..  without being responsible, she calls someone else irresponsible and weak Ouchhmmm.. first, ppl need to think to practice before preaching LOL

Exactly. Only if she wasnt a dadi, our arnav wouldve kicked her out! Sadly, she's a dadi :/

u won't believe.. but on seeing arnav's anger, i thought he might even slap dadi LOLLOL
ClumsyLilGirl Senior Member
ClumsyLilGirl
ClumsyLilGirl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
You know that song?!
Yay!
And is it not amazing?
I love simple plan so freaking much! :D

Edited by ClumsyLilGirl - 10 August 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
She is psycho chudail dadi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

She is psycho chudail dadi

Hahaahahahahahahahah Too harsh, are we? LOL But i can totally understand your anger man, were on the same page
-Superstar- IF-Dazzler
-Superstar-
-Superstar-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
LOL

-ElmoFuj-

Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I never really understood how she can just barge in the house and command respect, when she wasn't here for 14 years. If I was in that situation I would fully say 

"Im sorry who are you to us? Now that you know we are all grown up and kinda happy, and dont need taking care of you come back and want to take control?!" 

-ElmoFuj-

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Very well said. I don't know who the hell Dadi Madam thinks she is.

She refused to see ASR when he went to Ashram to see her. And now has a problem with him not taking his dad's sirname! She has a problem with his (non-saat phera) wife (can you imagine what this loose cannon will do when she finds out that ASR & Kh had a forced marriage!); She has a problem with Shyam not being around. 

My only hope is that CVs don't make ASR's decision from 14 years ago a bad one or another MU - cos he will look seriously dumb! Right now, it looks like ASR's dad was accused of something and ASR's mom killed herself of shame and heart break, with ASR's dad following her in death soon after. 

I hope ASR is right about his dad being a bad person who put his whole family at risk - cos Dadi Madam thinks otherwise!

-ElmoFuj-

Go to top