Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Big Salute To Dadiji! Bravo!! (Page 6)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
LMAO! SO True!! Well said!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ClumsyLilGirl

Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

I love these kind of sardonical posts! xD
And i just have to agree with whatever you've typed it out! :D
Dadi seems such a hypocritical character! :/

Hahaha all in pure angerLOL
Tell me about it? This dadi is getting on my nerves. Even if shyam sent her, its still no excuse. :/

They often say that most of the times, whatever is vented down due to frustation, often turns out to be quite good xD
Shyam sending her, serves no excuse!
She is just getting on my nerves, day by day. :/
Such a shame cause one of the grandmother is so unorthodox and so cool for her age!
*sigh*

But i'm willing to tolerate her as long as she used as a medium for the post to be unraveled!

Hahahaha well in that case i'm glad i was angry! LOL 
I know right? She's such a pain in the arse. Ugh.
Im willing to tolerate her as long as she helps bring ArHi closer and helps reveal the past. But its so sad to see that at one moment Arnav has this boy-ish grin and attitude, teasing his wife and the very next second due to this lady who calls herself their Dadi, makes him look like a dark person. A person who's completely broken, hurt. I dont like this Daadi i tell you :/

Edited by Fan_ipkknd1 - 10 August 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeClumsyLilGirl

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL  i completely agree with u..

may be, she ran bcos no one accepted her part of the story?? like her son not to be blamed?? is that reason y nani is also silent?? but, without doing anything to her grandchildren for 14 yrs.. she comes all of a sudden and throws tantrums all over arnav??? why?? why is this kolaveri, dadi?AngryLOL

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

may be, she ran bcos no one accepted her part of the story?? like her son not to be blamed?? is that reason y nani is also silent?? but, without doing anything to her grandchildren for 14 yrs.. she comes all of a sudden and throws tantrums all over arnav??? why?? why is this kolaveri, dadi?AngryLOL

Well even if that did happen, it still proves that shes a weakling. So howcome she calls arnav's mom a weakling? Angry But i doubt she even tried. Because remember anjali said we tried so much to search you but you were never there after that night. So i doubt she tried. Even if she wasnt believeed, she had a responsibility of her grandchildren.
Hahahaha yes, whyyy dadi whyyy?? :/ 
ClumsyLilGirl Senior Member
ClumsyLilGirl
ClumsyLilGirl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Tell me about it? This dadi is getting on my nerves. Even if shyam sent her, its still no excuse. :/

They often say that most of the times, whatever is vented down due to frustation, often turns out to be quite good xD
Such a shame cause one of the grandmother is so unorthodox and so cool for her age!
*sigh*

But i'm willing to tolerate her as long as she used as a medium for the post to be unraveled!

Hahahaha well in that case i'm glad i was angry!LOL
Im willing to tolerate her as long as she helps bring ArHi closer and helps reveal the past. But its so d to see that at one moment Arnav has this boy-ish grin and attitude, teasing his wife and the very next second due to this lady who calls herself their Dadi, makes him look like a dark person. A person who's completely broken, hurt. I dont like this Daadi i tell you :/

Your sad, right?
Try listening to how could this happen to me- by simple plan.
Works wonderfully well with me! :)

And yes, it is sad...
To see that boyish grin fade off his face!

She, unfortunately is like the dadi's of the olden age: prim and proper, with the spectacles on her nose! :/

-ElmoFuj-

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Well written dear ! Dadi is really despicable,i mean,she can see that whatever she is saying is hurting Arnav but still she didnt stop and continued throwing one after the other thing at him  despite his reluctance in discussing the subject,after all the effort he is trying to put to move on and come to terms with his past ! Hats off Dadi is all i can say Clap

Edited by sweetgal19 - 10 August 2012 at 12:57pm

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

*sigh*

Hahahaha well in that case i'm glad i was angry!LOL
Im willing to tolerate her as long as she helps bring ArHi closer and helps reveal the past. But its so d to see that at one moment Arnav has this boy-ish grin and attitude, teasing his wife and the very next second due to this lady who calls herself their Dadi, makes him look like a dark person. A person who's completely broken, hurt. I dont like this Daadi i tell you :/

Your sad, right?
Try listening to how could this happen to me- by simple plan.
Works wonderfully well with me! :)

And yes, it is sad...
To see that boyish grin fade off his face!

She, unfortunately is like the dadi's of the olden age: prim and proper, with the spectacles on her nose! :/

Omg! I love that song! And i always listen to that whenever im sad or upset or angry or whatever!!! *highfiiivveee*! Big smile
Im never forgiving the daadi for stealing that girn off his face, hmph.

@bold: THAT CRACKED ME UP!! ROFL
But so darn right. I hate her 'talk to the hand' thing. Its not even funny. :|
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divvk

Well even if that did happen, it still proves that shes a weakling. So howcome she calls arnav's mom a weakling? Angry But i doubt she even tried. Because remember anjali said we tried so much to search you but you were never there after that night. So i doubt she tried. Even if she wasnt believeed, she had a responsibility of her grandchildren.
Hahahaha yes, whyyy dadi whyyy?? :/ 
yaa. i agree with u..  without being responsible, she calls someone else irresponsible and weak Ouchhmmm.. first, ppl need to think to practice before preaching LOL

-ElmoFuj-

Go to top