Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Big Salute To Dadiji! Bravo!! (Page 4)

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Really well written. I was so frustrated that I made a post but then I couldn't articulate my anger like the way you did. Fab job. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I HATE that woman - Dadi Angry

-ElmoFuj-

habiba2073 Senior Member
habiba2073
habiba2073

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Fan_ipkknd1]A big salute to Dadi! Very well, very well indeed! Clap

On the fateful night, when the lives of many, including her grandchildren, were changed, she chose to leave them alone, exposed to the cruel world and went away to an Ashrum.
She remained unreachable to 14 years. Not once did she care to see whether her grandchildren were okay. Very well Dadiji.
Then, out of nowhere, she suddenly pops in their lives again and starts to question everyone in the house. Starts to meddle in the personal lives of her grandchildren. Why did Arnav marry her? Where is Damadji? 
Dadiji comes and starts being disrespectful to her 'friend' Naniji. The Nani who took care of the grandchildren, who stood by their side when noone else did. First you leave your grandchildren when they face the biggest shock of their lives, having lost both of their parents, and then come along and start being disrespectful to the people who actually took care of them? And you expect repect in return? Very well Dadiji. 
The 14 year old boy, who lost his parents almost suddenly, who had a responsibility of a young sister on his shoulder, who was thrown out of the house, fought with the past and due to his own hard work, dedication towards his family became THE Arnav Singh Raizada. The man who portrayed himself as a strong man when from inside he might be the most broken man. A child who never got rid of his fears. And FINALLY, his life starts getting better, tolerable I'd say. He starts getting out of the past, starts living for the future, starts smiling, laughing. Sarts living his life for himself.
And what does the GREAT Dadi do? Keep throwing the past at his face repeatedly. Starts playing with his fears, his weak points. And in return what does she expect? That he loves her? Sleeps while putting his head on her lap? Really Dadi? I Salute You.
The grand daughter you're most concerned about. Or shall i say, pretend to be anyways. You care about her SO much, that you want her to live with a cheat? Want her to die a thousand deaths everyday? Want the Damadji who played with your grand daughter's trust to be worshipped? And you AGAIN want tp shove the past in your grand daughters face, no? The past she shared with her cheat husband?
And lastly, you claim Arnav's mom, who commiteed suicide to be a weakling who couldnt take up the responsibility of her children? And you still have that in you to say such a thing when you abandoned your own grandchildren? BRAVO DADI, BRAVO! Clap
I SALUTE YOUUU!! Clap
[I totally agree. A good read . I just don't understand why CVs,writers allow the character to act illogical.]

-ElmoFuj-

habiba2073 Senior Member
habiba2073
habiba2073

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I totally agree. A good read . I just don't understand why CVs,writers allow the character to act illogical.

-ElmoFuj-

bangles Senior Member
bangles
bangles

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
She( dadi) sounds toxic doesn't she?Angry

Edited by bangles - 10 August 2012 at 10:38am

-ElmoFuj-

abby2181 Senior Member
abby2181
abby2181

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
First Clap on yoru post. I was thinking the same thing,

The only positive thing I see in this dadi's entry is that the past will be disclosed. Other than that, she is the most rude, inconsiderate, overbearing, hypocritical character in IPKKND till date. Hope she exits after opening Pandora's Box (read as Arnav's past).

-ElmoFuj-

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
haha i agree

-ElmoFuj-

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged

wow you are bang on. I know I just don't get what gives her the right to question everyone in the family when she was absent from their lives for 14 years. She treats Nani like ass too and if I were Nani I'd tell her to back the heck down as it has been Nani, mami and mama who as taken care of Anjali and Arnav.

She's annoying me so much. I just want Arnav to put her in her place and say either she stops meddling or she leaves...

Too bad Shyam and Anjali has gotten to her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoe-ElmoFuj-

Go to top