Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Big Salute To Dadiji! Bravo!! (Page 3)

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Aww I hate Dadi Angry She is a real devil 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Nice post !!! She left everyone when they need her most and went to ashrum came after 14 yrs and asking everyone question not only this forcefully implement her rule to everyone ... Am sure she already met Shyam and he made some story dadi believed it...

What gets on my nerve is that she has that thing in her to question the actions of arnav or anjali or anyone! She bloody let her other son throw them out of Sheesh Mahal, exposed them to the whole cruel world! And now she still thinks she has the right to question them!? Ugh.
Yeah, that creep is getting creep-ier.
And how dare she show the hand to Nani Angry

crazyforarshi

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumunu578

excellent post this shows how self centered dadi is

She's so full of herself. I feel like banging my head on the wall.

crazyforarshi

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I love you Dadiji!!ROFL

-ElmoFuj-

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

I love you Dadiji!!ROFL

Heyyy, i love her moreee!!   ROFL

crazyforarshi

crazyforarshi Senior Member
crazyforarshi
crazyforarshi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

A big salute to Dadi! Very well, very well indeed! Clap

On the fateful night, when the lives of many, including her grandchildren, were changed, she chose to leave them alone, exposed to the cruel world and went away to an Ashrum.
She remained unreachable to 14 years. Not once did she care to see whether her grandchildren were okay. Very well Dadiji.
Then, out of nowhere, she suddenly pops in their lives again and starts to question everyone in the house. Starts to meddle in the personal lives of her grandchildren. Why did Arnav marry her? Where is Damadji? 
Dadiji comes and starts being disrespectful to her 'friend' Naniji. The Nani who took care of the grandchildren, who stood by their side when noone else did. First you leave your grandchildren when they face the biggest shock of their lives, having lost both of their parents, and then come along and start being disrespectful to the people who actually took care of them? And you expect repect in return? Very well Dadiji. 
The 14 year old boy, who lost his parents almost suddenly, who had a responsibility of a young sister on his shoulder, who was thrown out of the house, fought with the past and due to his own hard work, dedication towards his family became THE Arnav Singh Raizada. The man who portrayed himself as a strong man when from inside he might be the most broken man. A child who never got rid of his fears. And FINALLY, his life starts getting better, tolerable I'd say. He starts getting out of the past, starts living for the future, starts smiling, laughing. Sarts living his life for himself.
And what does the GREAT Dadi do? Keep throwing the past at his face repeatedly. Starts playing with his fears, his weak points. And in return what does she expect? That he loves her? Sleeps while putting his head on her lap? Really Dadi? I Salute You.
The grand daughter you're most concerned about. Or shall i say, pretend to be anyways. You care about her SO much, that you want her to live with a cheat? Want her to die a thousand deaths everyday? Want the Damadji who played with your grand daughter's trust to be worshipped? And you AGAIN want tp shove the past in your grand daughters face, no? The past she shared with her cheat husband?
And lastly, you claim Arnav's mom, who commiteed suicide to be a weakling who couldnt take up the responsibility of her children? And you still have that in you to say such a thing when you abandoned your own grandchildren? BRAVO DADI, BRAVO! Clap
I SALUTE YOUUU!! Clap

Perfect...arre yaar, mujhe lagta hai ke Dadiji apna brain, ashram mein hi chod aayi hai. How dare she say that their mother, her bahu & naniji's daughter could not take the responsibility of the children & committed suicide, when her son did the same & after that she herself ran away to an ashram, leaving the children to nani????? But, you know what, I'm glad that the children grew up with nani, that is why they are so sweet...agar hitler dadi ne bada kiya hota toh ASR show ka villain hota aur Shyam hero...!!!!!
-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Such a marvelous post! Clap
My feelings exactly. Angry

Well, I had been reserving my judgement about Daadi since the day she came, when the whole forum had gone wild with criticism for her - I thought maybe, just maybe she wont be as bad as she seems to be. 
Maybe beneath all the layers of her 'Hitler Dadi' image, there might be a soft, loving woman who loves her grandchildren. 

But NO. I was wrong. Now I will not hesitate even once before saying - "Yes, I HATE her ." Always will. How insensitive can a person be? 
Sleepy

zenjoe

JUHI.HI IF-Rockerz
JUHI.HI
JUHI.HI

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
LOL evn i salute you dadiji...bravo dadi bravo!!!!...only u can do dis ...u toh have left behind evn shyam in d best villian competition!!!!LOL congo dadi!!!!!

Go to top