India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi already met shyam? (Page 3)

sarachaudhry Groupbie
sarachaudhry
sarachaudhry

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yeah at first i also thought that she has met shyamu ...but then they didnt show arnav suspecting that otherwise it was quite obvious ...so now i think that it means she has that old thinking ...that Men r always right and bahus r to b blamed always 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I think what you are saying is highly plausible. I really hate her personally lol Tongue

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1977

Originally posted by Chaituv

So Dadi already knows the truth about Kushi n Shyam ? She might have already met Shyam  or How did she come to know Arnav is taking wrong side or right side ? So she might have met  Shyam in those 2 days when she is missing from Ashram! 
   So according to her  Kushi is at fault and she thinks Arnav is taking wrong sides again by supporting Kushi ! Hence her hatred towards Kushi from day one! So more trouble waiting for Kushi now! Anyway as long as Arnav is by her side she Should  be fine.
  This Dadi is exactly same how Arnav described abt her, too blind to listen or see the truth. She left the kids immediately after they lost their parents n  when they need her love n support , now she is  back and to  show her rights! She doesn't have any emotions towards her daughter-in-law too! Arnav is in tears n she is taunting his mom! He has a very bitter past! Felt  very bad for him today. He is just trying to come out of his past n this Dadi doesn't want him to forget his past!
     When Dadi said Gharbhavati behan, I was like   from which  angle does  Anji looks like one ?  Did anyone notice she is holding her tummy today  while coming down!LOL

Not only met I am sure Shyam is the only one who got her here and I think even Anjali know all this...and she is linking khushi and asr's mom together as a coward person and kind of dhokebaz..that's the reason she is insulting khushi..she know only the things Shyam told her and she has total believe on him..and when Asr will come to know all this planning ans sp anji's support in that that time he will be away from her..and she will blame him that you can lie to me abt Khushi's buaji's health and going there so why can't I??

I don't think Anjali Too involved in all this, she is just trying her best to bring Shyam back and bring things back to normal. Dadi did not say Asr's mom as dhokebaz , she is comparing Kushi with the other women in Asr's Dad's life! But ya she only knows half truth frm Shyam that's why she is blaming Kushi! Ya agree with Anji's dailouge , she ll definetly say that u both lied to me then why can't I!
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heidi

i agree yaar..syam must have misled her..
iwat was she doing in ashram??Shocked
some light must have entered her brain living with good people in an ashram,isnt it??
atleast she could have control her anger if she lived in an asram doing satsang and pooja..i think she was busy gossiping  in an asram??
and also an asram is aplace where everyone does their jobs themselves na??like washing their cloths,cleaning their room,etc..then how come this dadi hate those servants in rm??soo weird na??

HahaLOL, may be she stayed in a spl Ashram where ppl scream, be rude n arrogant! I really wonder if she has come from an ashram or staying with Shyamwa all these days!LOL
Or she is frm "   Hitler Dadi Ashram".

Edited by Chaituv - 10 August 2012 at 1:25pm

heidi

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarachaudhry

yeah at first i also thought that she has met shyamu ...but then they didnt show arnav suspecting that otherwise it was quite obvious ...so now i think that it means she has that old thinking ...that Men r always right and bahus r to b blamed always 

I understand what u r saying , but she only knows Shyam was thrown out of the house , she has no clue why he was thrown out right? why did she say "Arnav , today u r again taking  wrong side and u r trying to save the wrong person? So she knows why the reason why Arnav kicked Shyam out , and she believes Kushi is at fault! I may be wrong too! 
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seh07

I think what you are saying is highly plausible. I really hate her personally lol Tongue
Don't hate her LoL, she is the person who made Asr admit his mistakes before Kushi n because of her He is supporting Kushi.
  Hitler Dadi Zindabad! LOLROFL

BlueSpirit

MaddyAddy Goldie
MaddyAddy
MaddyAddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Todays episode was really painful! from Arnavs perspective. If you love someone you dont go and beat them black and blue, you just dont. You talk to them and make them understand.
Dadi, who I seriously doubt has any love for Arnav, decided to not only remind him of the painful past, but went ahead to accuse his mother, and then him for taking the wrong side then and now. She was his grandmother, and so i understand his demeanor but had it been anyone else i swear a slap would be surely justified.

Even if she has been sent by Shyam (which i doubt), cant she use her brain and sit with Nani and discuss the matter in a civil manner?
and why oh why in this world is Nani delaying the discussion with her? whats holding Nani back??

What Dadi did today was totally unacceptable for me, because she showed him that she had no love for him.
Arnav is not her age, nor her friend, he is her grandson.. and so far she has done nothing to show him or make him feel like she is his grandmother; she abandoned them for 15 years and now she returned just to spit venom!

(Im sorry for going all negative on this lady, but she really crossed all limits today)

Edited by MaddyAddy - 10 August 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritChaituv

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Seh07

Don't hate her LoL, she is the person who made Asr admit his mistakes before Kushi n because of her He is supporting Kushi.
  Hitler Dadi Zindabad! LOLROFL

Hahaha good perspective Tongue and have you seen the new promo? your shyam theory seems highly possible.

Chaituv

Go to top