Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dadi already met shyam? (Page 2)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inspiron

yup it seems so... my heart wept for ASR today Cry he'd suffered so much at such a tender age..
Ya , last scene was very emotional. He was in a very happy mood n this Dadi spoiled everything!

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celet

It was very very evident today when she said once again you are siding with the wrong and ignoring the right like you did the last time! She has only been told that Shyam was kicked out. Ok So he is sahi then who is galat?? Arnav has to be, but she says Arnav is siding with the galat meaning she knows he is siding with someone who was against Shyam and thats why threw him out of the house. So thats Khushi and only one way she knows this! Shyam himself!!

So that is cleared today! Also that she was against Arnav's mom and thinks she was weak to commit suicide! She did not respond when Arnav said his dad was responsible for his mom's death except that his mom is weak, she dint say no, so his dad indeed was responsible and Arnav compared his dad to Shyam and his mom to Anjali, so situation must have been more or less the same!

Ya , she only knows Shaym was thrown out of the house, but she said Arnav is taking wrong sides, so it's clear that she met Shyam and he manipulated her! Which he is really good at.
   She is blaming Arnav's mom as a weak women who failed to keep family together , but why did she leave the kids when they need her care n love ? 
      Ya may be the history itself is repeating. We need to wait n watch  who that  "  vo Aurat " they r all rendering to and how she is related to Kushi ?

Edited by Chaituv - 10 August 2012 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Celetheidi

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
i think she met.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiChaituv

nevi78 Senior Member
nevi78
nevi78

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u...shyaam is behind dadi being evil..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nevi78

Completely agree with u...shyaam is behind dadi being evil..
 Thank u n Ya, Or else how come she knows the reason why shyam has been kicked out of the house n Arnav is taking wrong sides!
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Agreed ! Its pretty much sure frm todays epi dat she may have met Shyam..!

Chaituv

anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

So Dadi already knows the truth about Kushi n Shyam ? She might have already met Shyam  or How did she come to know Arnav is taking wrong side or right side ? So she might have met  Shyam in those 2 days when she is missing from Ashram! 
   So according to her  Kushi is at fault and she thinks Arnav is taking wrong sides again by supporting Kushi ! Hence her hatred towards Kushi from day one! So more trouble waiting for Kushi now! Anyway as long as Arnav is by her side she Should  be fine.
  This Dadi is exactly same how Arnav described abt her, too blind to listen or see the truth. She left the kids immediately after they lost their parents n  when they need her love n support , now she is  back and to  show her rights! She doesn't have any emotions towards her daughter-in-law too! Arnav is in tears n she is taunting his mom! He has a very bitter past! Felt  very bad for him today. He is just trying to come out of his past n this Dadi doesn't want him to forget his past!
     When Dadi said Gharbhavati behan, I was like   from which  angle does  Anji looks like one ?  Did anyone notice she is holding her tummy today  while coming down!LOL

Not only met I am sure Shyam is the only one who got her here and I think even Anjali know all this...and she is linking khushi and asr's mom together as a coward person and kind of dhokebaz..that's the reason she is insulting khushi..she know only the things Shyam told her and she has total believe on him..and when Asr will come to know all this planning ans sp anji's support in that that time he will be away from her..and she will blame him that you can lie to me abt Khushi's buaji's health and going there so why can't I??

Chaituv

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i agree yaar..syam must have misled her..
iwat was she doing in ashram??Shocked
some light must have entered her brain living with good people in an ashram,isnt it??
atleast she could have control her anger if she lived in an asram doing satsang and pooja..i think she was busy gossiping  in an asram??
and also an asram is aplace where everyone does their jobs themselves na??like washing their cloths,cleaning their room,etc..then how come this dadi hate those servants in rm??soo weird na??

Edited by heidi - 10 August 2012 at 11:26am

Chaituv

Go to top