pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I missed a few episodes and they don't talk about Anjaan anymore. Has that mystery been cleared. Who is Anjaan supposed to be? I thought it must be either Ram or Rajat. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rajat is Anjaan...and please in the future use the help desk for your qurries.thanks
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

Rajat is Anjaan...and please in the future use the help desk for your qurries.thanks

I don't get this. I know about this rule of the forum and specially looked for help desk and posted under that. Don't know what else I could have done.
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajat  ...my foot. He does not know feelings of people and is being directed by Ram to woo Priya. How come an author cannot be himself and do as per his own feelings. He cannot be a writer from any angle.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RUSmart

Rajat ...my foot. He does not know feelings of people and is being directed by Ram to woo Priya. How come an author cannot be himself and do as per his own feelings. He cannot be a writer from any angle.

yeh ekta ki duniya hain boss aisa hi hoga yahan
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Originally posted by: pfalcon1949

I don't get this. I know about this rule of the forum and specially looked for help desk and posted under that. Don't know what else I could have done.

the mods always keep on telling to use help desk and sticky threads...if you posted in the help desk am sure you would get the answer in sometime...and its strange you knew the rule still you created a new thread...:/ anyways the mods gonna close it as per the rule
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Mods plz close the topiccc :/
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanRaj.RaYa

the mods always keep on telling to use help desk and sticky threads...if you posted in the help desk am sure you would get the answer in sometime...and its strange you knew the rule still you created a new thread...:/ anyways the mods gonna close it as per the rule

Like I said I posted under help desk."||:.BALH-Suggestions/Comments & Help Desk .:||" Now if that is not really the help  desk then it is my mistake. Plus I don't  see any other place other than this. Next i don't know what "sticky" thread means. I saw that word many times but never really understood what that means.  And I what do you mean "new thread"? was there already a thread by this heading? If there is one the how do I find it, so that i can use it in future?