Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

What we sow is what we reap..Good or Bad!! (Page 4)

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Joined: 16 March 2012
Posts: 986

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@shamil  mai janta hu ki 98% cases mai aisa hota hai!! bt the remaining 2% ppl are like that in sita di's story!! that's what make the us worth living fr in this selfish and cruel world!! i will say sita di's frnd found his true love after marraige not the man she married!! that 2% ppl taught us a valuable lessons to never run away frm ur responsibilities and frm ur loved ones!! as per case of mohan mai pehle bhi usko defend karne ke liye bohut points de chuka hu!! aur nahi dena chahta!! mai sirf itbna hi kahunga bande ko anjane se ek galti ho gaya hai!! le kin woh use sudharne ne ki koshis kar raha hai!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma..geeth..

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Joined: 30 May 2012
Posts: 11790

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@shamil mai janta hu ki 98% cases mai aisa hota hai!! bt the remaining 2% ppl are like that in sita di's story!! that's what make the us worth living fr in this selfish and cruel world!! i will say sita di's frnd found his true love after marraige not the man she married!! that 2% ppl taught us a valuable lessons to never run away frm ur responsibilities and frm ur loved ones!! as per case of mohan mai pehle bhi usko defend karne ke liye bohut points de chuka hu!! aur nahi dena chahta!! mai sirf itbna hi kahunga bande ko anjane se ek galti ho gaya hai!! le kin woh use sudharne ne ki koshis kar raha hai!!
</div>
<div>
V shld be inspired from dat 2% ppl.. gud thought :-)..mohan ko anjane mein galthi huva hai Confused Is it??!! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged



      Sita , Accha karam kabhi vyarth nahi jaata . Insaan ko uska fal jaroor milta hai . I am totally hopeful Megha will understand Mohan after sometime . She might come back to Mohan with full haq . I am also seeing them get married once again in that Shiv Mandir . But i want to see Mohan with his Dad too . So NBT has lots of story left if they want to explore . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiositamma

-Wishes- IF-Dazzler
-Wishes-
-Wishes-

Joined: 12 March 2007
Posts: 3181

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post and sharing the details...

the three points u have written somewhere in between are so valid and so is the title

will come back again to read others comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Anshu.. Senior Member
Anshu..
Anshu..

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 398

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i completely agare with u about megha mohans marriage and getting divorce is ling procedure and as we all know nbt never was a costume drama but showing there leads r married that too illegally they need to give logical explanation for the separation of mohan and ridhhi 
and i m happy for ur friend finally happiness found her , some times life become mess but in the end we all find our way bak to love , our home wr we belong it takes some time but we have to find our ways to live and love i m glad ur friend did what was good for her ... give her lots of wishes from mi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Joined: 05 February 2012
Posts: 10969

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Very good effort n explanation abt MM present scenario...Happy to see ur Friend at last has got back her stability in life..
Actually,Mohan has committed a serious n irresponsible mistake n he will get the punishment but yes,we can't forget his do many good deeds and even this fault will be finally forgiven but after a painful payback.. 


Edited by SwastikAshNi - 12 August 2012 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Joined: 17 August 2011
Posts: 8967

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Very good effort n explanation abt MM present scenario...Happy to see ur Friend at last has got back her stability in life..
Actually,Mohan has committed a serious n irresponsible mistake n he will get the punishment but yes,we can't forget his do many good deeds and even this fault will be finally forgiven but after a painful payback.. 
but bishal..it took her nearly 10 long years ..she was miserable for nearly 8 yrs of her first marriage which lasted for 10 yrs..and for another 10 yrs she was miserable for a different reason..and only since 2 yrs she is happy..suffered for so long...
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Joined: 31 March 2011
Posts: 9366

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
@ sita :
 
finally commenting on your post after 4 days, although trust me i had already read it before. and i fully agree with you, in fact i too have always believed in the words of the shloka " karmanye vadhika rastu maa faleshu kadachana " and honestly this IS an universal truth whether one accepts it or notApprove. so yes, mohan IS going to suffer for his actions coz, whatever the reasons be, it cannot be denied that his actions have put five lives on stake including two innocent kids. period.
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index