Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

What we sow is what we reap..Good or Bad!! (Page 3)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@sitadi  aise hi storys bol ke hame inspire karte rehena!! aap to is forum mai sab se bade hai i guess then i think am the youngest cause am only 18!! to agar aap log aise stories bolte rahnge to mai zarur is se kuch na kuch sikh payunga!! well NBT story ke jaise kuch aap ke kisi frnds ke sath huya tha kabhi??
beta what exactly did u learn from the story sita narratedShocked ?
chalo mein bhi kuch sikhaati hoon.
the girl in question was plain lucky that the guy  genuinely loved her.In 98% of the cases, he wud have taken advantage of the girl and then left leaving the poor girl to suffer. Not so inspiring, right?Wink

@sita-yaar I wrote a long reply and dont know what happened, it just got deleted.will write again when I have time.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma..geeth..SilentsoulJay_tapori-Swetha-

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post chechi.. Smile Happy to knw der r few gud ppl exist like ur frnd's BF. I Seriously i dont want to comment on jappu chettan's creativity.. Njan vicharichu adhehathinu bhudi kurachu kuravu aanennu. But with dat half baked truth he proved me wrong.. Very cunning. Athu ethum cheyanulla licence ayi.. But enikyu athu oru learner's licence ayitte thoniyullu. Datz my pov. Ini ahh twist kondu avar enthanu cheyan udeshikyunathu ennu enikyu nannayi ariyam.. But i certainly dont want dat to happen. Its unethical. So inorder to avert that thing am merely making an attempt to raise my voice. Chechi watz done is done. Jappu is not trying to rectify dat mistake but hez cmg up with another. Its sad dat jappus thought become mohan's deeds n i end up blaming mohan. So by portraying an unethical relatioship here they r doing wrong..They r trying to show a lot of mahanatha act by mohan nw a days n trying to gloss over the glaring mistake.. Ohh it will certainly help later on i think..

Edited by kunchii - 10 August 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
sita...very nice post...loved all ur explanations...and yes indeed one wrong deed however grave cannot eliminate the gud deeds...if so then y not vice versa...like we know mohan is gud at heart...then y cant that negate his one folly of marrying riddhima...

sitamma

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
@Sitamma
I guess your friend was lucky enough to have an understanding boyfriend. I my experience 9/10 cases like this end in real disaster for the girl. 

@adoremevirgo (If your are Virgo born then your b'day should be close by)
Pertinent question, but its a very difficult one to answer. In my experiences it takes a huge number of good deeds to negate a bad one however small.

Take the case of Yudhisthir in Mahabharat. He did so much good, much more than anyone can imagine, but still at the back of the mind people remember even today that he had told an untruth in the battle to have is own Guru killed.

My problem with Mohan is that he has kept Megha in the dark about Ridz. Where he was upfront to Megha regarding the mistake he made with respect to Amar's report here he is taking things a little lightly.

Mohan's marriage with Ridz was avoidable, but I can empathize with Mohan as he was in terrible emotional state and mistakes happen then. Keeping everyone in the dark about Ridz is the bigger one.

Let's see how the CVs go. Most likely Ridz is going to be the receptionist in the Nepal hotel where MM are going
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merc_Nary

Pertinent question, but its a very difficult one to answer. In my experiences it takes a huge number of good deeds to negate a bad one however small.

ye...my bday is on 10th sep...
i guess i shud disagree with u...both gud deeds and bad deeds r measured in equal terms...

it is very difficult to say that one gud karma can be negated by one bad karma and vice versa...many other factors like intentions, circumstances r considered...

nywyz i dont want to delve further into this since i am not a karma expert...

and since its just a show...and fictitious characters r not measured by karma but is measured by wat the writer feels to write...so if u want my personal view since mohan is an extremely sensitive character with a heart of gold...his one bad deed can easily be cancelled because of his gud intention and a repenting heart...

nb.neha

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adoremevirgo

i guess i shud disagree with u...both gud deeds and bad deeds r measured in equal terms...

it is very difficult to say that one gud karma can be negated by one bad karma and vice versa...many other factors like intentions, circumstances r considered...

and since its just a show...and fictitious characters r not measured by karma but is measured by wat the writer feels to write...so if u want my personal view since mohan is an extremely sensitive character with a heart of gold...his one bad deed can easily be cancelled because of his gud intention and a repenting heart...

Mine is on 14th Sept.
Yeah our views are opposite. I do believe in karma, even though I am not an expert. As far as the show is concerned I agree its fiction, but for me to connect to show the integrity of the leads are important. Which is why I am finding it difficult to connect to the present MB.

adoremevirgo

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Mine is on 14th Sept.
Yeah our views are opposite. I do believe in karma, even though I am not an expert. As far as the show is concerned I agree its fiction, but for me to connect to show the integrity of the leads are important. Which is why I am finding it difficult to connect to the present MB.

Agree with both of you above. And that's exactly my point as well. Fewer and fewer people are karmic experts in the modern younger generation - which means they know about karma , may even agree with its principles but are broad minded enough to accept others who do without it and lead happy uncomplicated lives and take things in their stride as they encounter them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwaadoremevirgo

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

totally agree with you points Smile mohan has a golden heart. whatever mistake he has committed it was unintentional. he did not marry ridhimma to teach megha a lesson!! he did it to save some one plus he himself had lost all hopes for his life. Cry
as far as hiding the truth from megha is concerned i cannot totally blame him as he was caught in the coccon of fear - fear of loosing his love

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index