Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

What we sow is what we reap..Good or Bad!! (Page 2)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reena4kunal

Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by meghan432

@sita  tumhare dost ka ab kya hal is she still with her boyfriend or she is single nw?? living alone??

Lots of real life stories frm u in this forum..and all sad but now happy .good to know.this will increase ppl's faith in positivity
@ reena...bold in black...my dear,that is why I am able to understand Mohan and Megha to a very great extent.

Edited by sitamma - 10 August 2012 at 9:53pm

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@sitadi  aise hi storys bol ke hame inspire karte rehena!! aap to is forum mai sab se bade hai i guess then i think am the youngest cause am only 18!! to agar aap log aise stories bolte rahnge to mai zarur is se kuch na kuch sikh payunga!! well NBT story ke jaise kuch aap ke kisi frnds ke sath huya tha kabhi??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
nice one doc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nice writeup Sitamma! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I agree that nobody can say what is right and what is wrong! Its in the perspective with which we see or understand the situation! We are not here to judge anybody! Just sharing our opinion might be good but if only that is going to help the person who's being involved! Negative or Positive - If only it is needed for them! Else who are we to analyse them! But with a show, we are not targeting any individual! May be a person's idea/thoughts! Here its the  CVs idea/thoughts! If they are willing to take it let them if not they can ignore! But as viewers they are showing their ideas/thoughts to us and so we have the rights to analyse and give our opinions! Whether it changes the ir idea/thought, that's upto them!

Like any NBT lover, I too wud have loved to see the MM marriage sequence if it had been without any cross thought of somebody! Anyway that charm's lost! I wud love to watch all the NBT moments except for the marriage sequence now Cry That's ok with me 'cos all other MM moments are there to cover up this flaw! Mistakes can happen but what's the use of pondering over the same.. Do we do that in our life? Then why bother about that in our favorite show! Let's watch what makes us happy! After the media is for our entertainment and not to make us worry, which will only waste our time! We may not search and go watch a sad movie, if we are not for it! But only hopes are that they continue t have more such good moments which can cover up all those unwanted (from our perspective Smile) moments!

Edited by Senpoo - 10 August 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwasitamma..geeth..shamil

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Whatever we sow is what we reap...  Good or Bad!!

He did a grave mistake by marrying Riddima impulsively..

He did a much graver mistake by getting married to Megha while his marriage to Ridz was still valid.

And the gravest mistake he did was when he married Megha without revealing the truth about his marriage to Riddima to her...

He tried to tell it..did not do it'.kept on finding silly excuses for not doing the right thing..That does not belittle his mistake..but what was done was done..And when Megha did not know the truth [as he believed it]he was v uncomfortable touching her ..or even to be around her..Now he is not uncomfortable bec according to him she knows the truth and has forgiven him..It may take 6 mths to one year for the divorce to get through..If till that time he completely distances himself from her...well. I don't think people can find it easy in their real life as well...

...And my dear no wrong of us goes unpunished...it is the infallible law of Nature that whatever we sow we will reap 

Interesting line of thought, though I have 2 points of difference
1. I dont think Mohan made a mistake marrying Megha while married to Riddima - you need to follow your heart at times and if he had not married Megha then possibly the opportunity may not have come again. And Mohan always follows his heart and his heart never beat for Riddima but only for Megha so marrying Megha was right from a moral standpoint though there could be legal problems. Its difficult but one needs to take the plunge at times, especially at the right time.

2. Secondly in this fast paced world of lighter relationships, experimentation and lesser guilt complexes, a lot of people do not feel that the old age karmic law of 'you reap as you sow' is that relevant. I mean it is there as a code of conduct but more and more people nowadays do not allow it to hold them back especially as opportunities when they come need to be taken. So I feel that MM need to move ahead in their exploration of each other and the world without thinking too much about the past and making heavy weather of it. This aspect is more of a socio-cultural and age related thing so each one is entitled to his or her own belief in the karmic cycle - all I am saying that if some people have managed to shed the burden of the karmic cycle , then so be it. If it works for them and does not hurt others , let it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwasitammaSenpoo_SilentSoul_

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

infallible law of Nature that whatever we sow we will reap 

Interesting line of thought, though I have 2 points of difference
1. I dont think Mohan made a mistake marrying Megha while married to Riddima - you need to follow your heart at times and if he had not married Megha then possibly the opportunity may not have come again. And Mohan always follows his heart and his heart never beat for Riddima but only for Megha so marrying Megha was right from a moral standpoint though there could be legal problems. Its difficult but one needs to take the plunge at times, especially at the right time.
My only grievance is that he did not reveal the truth to Megha before marriage...and now nothing can be done about it.
2. Secondly in this fast paced world of lighter relationships, experimentation and lesser guilt complexes, a lot of people do not feel that the old age karmic law of 'you reap as you sow' is that relevant. I mean it is there as a code of conduct but more and more people nowadays do not allow it to hold them back especially as opportunities when they come need to be taken. So I feel that MM need to move ahead in their exploration of each other and the world without thinking too much about the past and making heavy weather of it. This aspect is more of a socio-cultural and age related thing so each one is entitled to his or her own belief in the karmic cycle - all I am saying that if some people have managed to shed the burden of the karmic cycle , then so be it. If it works for them and does not hurt others , let it. 
Whether one believes in it or not,karmic laws or laws of nature is applicable to people of all caste,creed,race,religion,and country..in fact to all living beings..!!!!! Just because we don't believe it does not mean that the law does not operate...if someone is refusing to believe that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west..does that mean that the person is right? Truth is truth whether you believe in it or not...for some their belief in karmic law gives them peace of mind,strength,and motivation to do good things only..For others..it is just an old idiom..which has no value in this fast paced world..But the law does operate and at all times.!!
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
mohan has lot of good deeds on his side too so he should be getting good future in return... :)

MR marriage was not mohan's fault only!! it was induced by megha's prolonged silence. 

if we put ourselves in his situation for a moment we may realise his delimna. he was caught between 2 most important feelings: his guilt - urge to say the truth and his fear of loosing some one who is his life!!
now that's a difficult situation...!! so i don't fully blame him...

P.S: just writing my feelings!! no offences to anyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma_SilentSoul_

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

mohan has lot of good deeds on his side too so he should be getting good future in return... :)

MR marriage was not mohan's fault only!! it was induced by megha's prolonged silence. 

if we put ourselves in his situation for a moment we may realise his delimna. he was caught between 2 most important feelings: his guilt - urge to say the truth and his fear of loosing some one who is his life!!
now that's a difficult situation...!! so i don't fully blame him...

P.S: just writing my feelings!! no offences to anyone
whatever good mohan has done..he will surely reap its benefits..and yes,he has done more good than bad...no doubt about that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehaSenpoo_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index