Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

What we sow is what we reap..Good or Bad!!

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Whatever we sow is what we reap...  Good or Bad!!

Whether anyone agrees with me or not..I want to say something which is in my mind here .

No point in us telling again and again..Why does not Mohan talk to Megha about Riddima in detail & about the divorce? Why does not he do something about getting the divorce rather than sitting at home and romancing Megha?

The second point first...what else can Mohan do now other than to wait for the divorce proceedings to take its course? Both he and Riddima have signed the papers for it...he did not read it before signing. It was wrong..agreed...but Riddima apparently has not just kept it in her cupboard as we had thought. Bec Mohan has indeed received the papers by post..and he was seen glancing through it as well...Now there is nothing he can do but wait...

Coming to why Mohan did not talk with Megha in detail about Riddima...that moment came and gone and was not used..It will never come back to however much we crib...He must have thought that Ridz has told the entire truth including the fact that they have started the proceedings for divorce...Why would he think that Ridz would have told Megha that the marriage was a fake...? He must have thought that Megha, with her repeated proclaims of their love for each alone is the biggest thing and that nothing else matters...is willing to forgive him and accept him...And regarding why he did not want to talk about it further...one can try to understand that it is very difficult to talk about unpleasant things repeatedly. So he took the easy way out ..And consoled himself that there is no need to talk about it again as Megha already knows everything from Riddima..He is not trying to hide anything now...he kept the papers in a file and kept it in the cupboard without a second thought about Megha finding it...

He did a grave mistake by marrying Riddima impulsively..

He did a much graver mistake by getting married to Megha while his marriage to Ridz was still valid.

And the gravest mistake he did was when he married Megha without revealing the truth about his marriage to Riddima to her...

He tried to tell it..did not do it'.kept on finding silly excuses for not doing the right thing..That does not belittle his mistake..but what was done was done..And when Megha did not know the truth [as he believed it]he was v uncomfortable touching her ..or even to be around her..Now he is not uncomfortable bec according to him she knows the truth and has forgiven him..It may take 6 mths to one year for the divorce to get through..If till that time he completely distances himself from her...well. I don't think people can find it easy in their real life as well...

And I don't agree that till his divorce is through whatever good he does cannot be given any points.No...I am sorry...I don't  believe that that is proper...some mistakes take time to be rectified...and does it mean that unless that mistake is rectified whatever good one does would not be considered at all? If that is the case it would be so discouraging and one will be tempted to remain in the pit of depression till one rectifies the mistake or gets punished...

No dears, that is not the way nature works..and we should try to follow nature's law..as nature knows best..and is right.

...And my dear no wrong of us goes unpunished...it is the infallible law of Nature that whatever we sow we will reap ... but there is a time gap between reaping and sowing,which varies from one wrong to another. Likewise,no good deed goes unrewarded..though the time interval between the deed and reward may vary..And it is not written anywhere and neither it is necessary to get stuck till the reap time without moving forwards with other things in life''.because time does not stand still and neither should we..Our wrong doings will catch up with us sooner or later..and nature will decide the best punishment for our wrong doings.

So my empathies..not sympathies...my empathies are with both Mohan and Megha...feel bad for both of them...Mohan has more good than bad in him...and I hope and pray that fate won't be cruel to them in the long run. And to poor Riddima also.bechari..She is trying to do whatever she can at the moment'at least to make things easy for Mohan and Megha...though what she is doing is harming them in reality..but so many people have this tendency of interfering in things which dont concern them at all...and though their intentions may be good the result may turn out to be very bad!!!.Later on also what she will do depends on what her mind dictates to her..And it also depends  on what Fate has in store for all three of them'..Mohan, Megha and Riddima' .AND HERE IN THIS CASE ..IT DEPENDS ON WHAT THE CV'S AND CHANNEL WANT TO SHOW US VIEWERS...

My friend who was getting divorced from her husband fell in love with her colleague in the meanwhile...her husband was divorcing her because she did not conceive even after 10 yrs of marriage...She was v depressed about the upcoming divorce..and that is when her colleague started to cheer her up..and they fell in love. She became so depressed that the doctor advised that someone should always be with her...lest suicidal thoughts enter her mind.!! Her parents were abroad...She could not go there as her divorce proceedings was going on...and relatives were out of Q as they were only taunting her...So her boy friend decided to move in with her and they rented a house..She was staying in a hostel till then but remaining aloof from all...And once they started staying together invariably the inevitable happened..They could not keep their distance from each other..and ironically she became pregnant ...her first husband was divorcing her as she was not giving him a child and now she was pregnant by her boy friend..!!!!!!! may be because she had been so much tensed up all those years she did notbecome pregnant'.And now that she was as happy as she could be'.her hormonal status changed and she conceived..

She couldn't go back to her husband saying that yes,it is now proved that she can become pregnant, could she? She could have tried to distance herself from her lover..gone to some faraway place and had the child, and waited till the divorce came through and then married her lover, the father of her child'.. But she was forced to terminate that pregnancy...bec it would have adversely affected her divorce case.Her lawyer advised that if by any chance her husband came to know of it..then it would become a total mess''and it could take years to get a divorce.. Another option was if she wanted the child she should have gone away from her lover'cut all ties with him..remain without divorcing her husband, have the child and live for the child alone'.She thought of doing that also..But her boyfriend wouldn't let her do that'after all it was his child also'it was a very very difficult time for them for sure''and finally they decided that they will abort the child ..for they had their whole future in front of them ..after getting married they could have children .

Everyone including me scolded her ...but later I could understand her plight also..And how sad and miserable she felt when she had to abort her pregnancy when she had been looking forward to it so much...all these years...That was her punishment for living in sin..I realized..And after that I tried to understand her also...and stopped judging her and started empathizing with her..I should have done that earlier..but we friends were so busy criticizing her for living in sin that we did not try to understand her'and talk with her about her fears, depressions and anxieties..thus driving her further towards her boy friend'.Well'it happened ..And I learnt a very valuable lesson there'

And life is too short to constantly worry about everything and anything.

And another thing ...more often than not half the things which we worry about won't come to pass as well'.and in the long run things will turn out much better than we fear 

And most importantly it need not always happen to you or to people whom you know or are close to you to learn the lessons...

Forgive me if I sounded as if I was preaching.That is not my intention...just thought of sharing some lessons I learnt in Life with you all...but I got carried away...please do try to take it in the right sense...

Love you all.!!!!

Sita.

update....

oops!! I forgot to mention her current status ...they suffered a lot because in spite of them terminating the pregnancy,somehow or other the husband's people got to know about it...and they made life sheer hell for her...even her parents cut off all ties with her...But by that time,few f us friends had come to understand her plight and stood by her..by them...But that was not enough.. Finally they left the country away from all wagging tongues..and went to UK where he had got a good job..And it took 5 long years for her to get divorced...But in UK no one knew that and they lived there a husband and wife. And they were careful not to repeat the mistake again..But later,after the divorce..she again could not become pregnant..and now after all sorts of treatment,with IVF..they have twin sons who are just 2 yrs old now. And finally they are happy now...

update..2

Whether one believes in it or not,karmic laws or laws of nature is applicable to people of all caste,creed,race,religion,and country..in fact to all living beings..!!!!! Just because we don't believe it does not mean that the law does not operate...if someone is refusing to believe that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west..does that mean that the person is right? Truth is truth whether you believe in it or not...for some their belief in karmic law gives them peace of mind,strength,and motivation to do good things only..For others..it is just an old idiom..which has no value in this fast paced world..But the law does operate and at all times.!!

Edited by sitamma - 10 August 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

hkarorabspprtarijit.biswascrazy87Anshu..siyakeraghavsim_ranrajkonadesigabruphulwablmadhuriReena4kunalIshaqzaadeknrajibablinisha-Wishes-Moner_Radiopc_palsSwastikAshNiDJ..Senpoo..geeth..shamiladoremevirgoFallen AngelSilentsoulmanesha76Sunna_Deewanimisty85_SilentSoul_-RadhaRani-RightWingTroll

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@sita beautiful analysis!! yar!! can i ask u abt ur frnds status nw!! is she vth her bfrnd or single still nw??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Scary what happens in real life situations are tricky to the hilt and descisions however tough are to bemadefor everybody's good..but marriage is the jad of everything ..marriage hi nahihotoh dry wash ka chakkar hi na padey...butthen even college time ke break ups equal heart break detein hain. Mohan actually should have verified kyakaha riddhi ne ...or he musthave just added bus divorse ke kaagzaat statement. since he did not, butheassumed. But he believes megha so much, he feels she knows everything.. THAT MEANS HE DIDNOT EVEN THINK RIDDHIMA IS SLY..such a nice MOHAN..riddhima has done a nicething from her side, but MOHAN Is so saccha usko pata chalega riddhima ne kya bola hai toh gussa aayega usko..its riddhima who has tried to be good and done bad..why did shetake modifying thesituationin her hand ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphilesitamma

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Sita, Lovely Post & a much needed post right now on this forum particularly...

Whatever happened is happened, cannot bring it back to its normal status anyways...but being kind at any point in time with the affected people would make them feel better(this only for their unintentional mistakes they have done), which in turn saves us from further doing mistakes on our part.

You have explained it so well...but unfortunately, only the people who have experienced or came across such exp of their near & dear ones, can understand & agree to what u have written on this post. 

At this point, I should say, I have heard/seen of so many divorce cases happening in recent days for interestingly different/silly/sensible reasons & the remarriages too are happening happily or due to forced circumstances. If we keep ignoring them & finding mistakes in them for whatever they have done, then I would say, its too immatured approach.

Hope everyone on this forum are matured enough to agree with ur views/experiences...

As far as the show goes, Yes I'm disappointed the way they took off with the Ridz track unnecessarily, I gave it a lot of thot, & consoled myself, what if it happens to someone in real...can't come to a precise conclusion...I'm interested to see how it unfolds in reel circumstances atleast...(here I'm very much hoping on Sonal ji would give her hand with sensible touch).  Hope they don't make it worse all over again in the process of redeeming...

Still I would say this show is far far far better than any other TV shows aired right now...I'm happy that I'm one among the ardent fans of this show. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtReena4kunalsitamma_SilentSoul_

phulwa Goldie
phulwa
phulwa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Love your post, thanks for posting. I do agree to almost everything you have written. Most importantly the 3 mistakes committed by Mohan...

As for MR marriage, It was Ridzi who came and ended the marriage, beco'z she is totally aware that Mohan never loved her and can never love her ever, this was made very clear by Mohan to her and so I dont find fault with Ridzi returning the MS to Mohan the following day, how can we live with someone who does not and cannot love us? to carry on with such a relatioship will be more of a burden and pain, than anything else. So Ridzi did a practical/logical thing by ending the marriage(eventhough the writers tried to show is as her mahaanta), which will eventually benefit all the 3 aggrieved parties i.e. Mohan, Megha and herself.
I dont find fault with Mohan accepting Ridzi's decision of ending the marriage either, it was not Mohan who wanted to end the marriage, infact he was ready to leave Megha and move on with Ridzi, but when she came forward to end the marriage, why should he not agree? why should he not get his life back, when he can?

Coming to the legality angle, I think getting legal divorce remains just a formality, which they have initiated. But, for Mohan the marriage had ended with Ridzi returning the MS. May be that is why he went ahead and married Megha and did not wait for the divorce to go through.  He had this fear of losing her = his life, it was very obvious that Megha would not marry Mohan if she knew about his marriage and subsequent seperation, no one would want to put someone else's life at stake for their own happiness. Here he has cheated Megha, by not telling her the truth before they got married, but he tried to tell her manytimes and even after the marriage happened, he told her, but ture to the nature of an indian telly soap, our lady blissfully slept while he was talking.

I dont agree with u'r point that Ridzi is trying to help MM, she is infact creating more MUs between them by lying to Megha, she had no business to interfere in their life, especially after Mohan had strictly asked her to stay away and how on earth would Mohan imagine that Ridizi had lied to Megha? when he, himself had no intention to lie or hide anything from Megha. But, since this is a daily soap, they had to incorporate this communication gap...to accomodate masala later on.

From my perspective, I wanted MM marriage to happen much, much later and not so easily like it has happened. But, do the viewers have a choice?

Edited by phulwa - 10 August 2012 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtCharishmaMoner_Radiositamma_SilentSoul_

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@sita  tumhare dost ka ab kya hal is she still with her boyfriend or she is single nw?? living alone??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@sita  tumhare dost ka ab kya hal is she still with her boyfriend or she is single nw?? living alone??
oops!! I forgot to mention her current status ...they suffered a lot because in spite of them terminating the pregnancy,somehow or other the husband's people got to know about it...and they made life sheer hell for her...even her parents cut off all ties with her...But by that time,few f us friends had come to understand her plight and stood by her..by them...But that was not enough.. Finally they left the country away from all wagging tongues..and went to UK where he had got a good job..And it took 5 long years for her to get divorced...But in UK no one knew that and they lived there a husband and wife. And they were careful not to repeat the mistake again..But later,after the divorce..she again could not become pregnant..and now after all sorts of treatment,with IVF..they have twin sons who are just 2 yrs old now. And finally they are happy now...
Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Originally posted by meghan432

Lots of real life stories frm u in this forum..and all sad but now happy .good to know.this will increase ppl's faith in positivity

Edited by Reena4kunal - 10 August 2012 at 11:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index