Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

y not tell dadi that shyam tried to kill Arnav? (Page 4)

malose Goldie
malose
malose

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
i age with you bout i dont think that dadi wheel care about that becus she just whant have right and say that she is the elder 

-PoisonIvy Groupbie
-PoisonIvy
-PoisonIvy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Saboot kahaan hai?

The whole family has the Ghajini syndrome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
This terrible dadi will b the real catalyst of shyam's re-entry..i think dadi wl 1st know anjali actually is going fr dating with shyam hidden giving excuse of going mandir..then may b she wl compel arnav to bring back snake at home again..hence,real matter will not b disclosed ever!
bluetaj Goldie
bluetaj
bluetaj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I am yet to grasp the reason why everyone is so scared of Dadi and her temper. There is only one in house Arnav who seems to talk with her freely...everybody else seems to eat their words and literally shit in their pants or sarees..why? Direct talk was never this serials strong points so guess we will be iffing away..if only 
Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by kookie2020

Because everything on this show is about Anjali Bitiya's happiness.
The same Anjali bitiya who is going behind her Brother's back to meet her holier than thou husband.
On the serious note: this is SP sunara.
They just have to exaggerate stuff .

true true!!
i don't know why i expect logic everytime despite knowing fully well we won't get it!!D'oh

ah here can we even blame anjali? if she was effing told that shyam kidnapped and tried to kill arnav (and no they didn't tell her in a proper way! she didn't even get a chance to register that in her head on that traumatic day! so it is everyone else's job to explain it properly so she gets it clearly!) she would not go back to him!!

and she is told anything and everything except that!!Ouch
Sleepy
Anjali is an highly insane woman.
Sometimes I wonder how old she is ? 2?
The entire family treats and humors her like a child and all this glove treatment has gone to her head.
Even if Shyam stood with a gun in his hand and pointed it to her ,she would just say"Aap bhi na, kya mazaak karte rehte hain".
She needs a shrink.
Today also Naani was like hush hush everyone Anjali bitiya is finally happy, Let's not discuss anything and keep it under wraps.
Let's do pooja.
Anjali's happiness is the sole concern for everyone.

naadhira_khan

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Exactly but to Dadi the very fact that he tried to kill and Kidnap Arnav may be is irrelevant as it seems to Anjali. How can she go and meet that scumbag who kidnapped her brother and tried to kill her brother and his wife?
hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

grrr not just dadi actually why the fuc*k isn't anyone being told that Shyam is not just a fuc*king cheater & a sweet tongued snake! that he is an attempted murderer? that he was a kidnapper who kidnapped Arnav?
the bas*tard that tried to cheat the whole family and get their properties?

why the eff is it not being told loud and clear??

ughh i understand that they need complexity..and everything can't be this straight forward...but what the hell!!

Well no matter what they say about Shyam.. none of them have proves...

1. Do Arnav has proves that Shyam was staying with Khushi lying to her family and got  engaged with Khushi without khushi knowing he is married... thr was no pics no official annoucements... Yes arnav can get khushi's family to verify the truth but do you really think Dadi will buy tat... since she hates khushi.. she will just say its khushi's trick...

2. Does Arnav has proves that he married Khushi to save his sister's life from breaking into pieces... does he have any proves to say that khushi was innocent in this process and he misunderstood her...? does he have proves to say Shyam was going to leave Anjali for Khushi? Does he have proves that he confronted Shyam and that snake told him he is obsessed of khushi?

3. Does Mami, NK, Khushi or Arnav have proves that Arnav was kidnapped by Shyam... When dadi will ask them how sure are they and who told them that... Arnav will say Khushi and Dadi will believe it??

If they had proves... i doubt Anjali will still be crazy about him... all would have been cleared that very same day whn the truth was out infront of the whole Raizada parivaar... 

And the only conclusion dadi wil draw is..

Anjali's life is shattered because of KHUSHI KUMAR GUPTA...

1. she got engaged with shyam.. (dadi will not believe she didnt knw he is married.. she will say Khushi trapped her SNAKE damadji).

2. Khushi got married to Arnav without informing anyone... so Dadi will say Khushi made Arnav crazy behind her and forced him to marry her without informing anyone... All will ask why will Khushi do that... Then dadi will say because damadji must have threaten to show Raizada parivaar her true colours and therefore just to stay close to shyam.. she got Arnav to marry her forcefully...

3. Who got arnav's signature on property papers? - Khushi

4. Who told Mami arnav is kidnapped? - Khushi... how did she know when thr was no clue and no one even felt as such?

5. Who told NK she suspects shyam kidnapped arnav - Khushi

6. Who brought Arnav back home - Khushi

7. If Khushi is so innocent... and she loves and cares abt anjali so much.. why didnt she tell anyone about his true colours... why she said now and not before...

So its not easy to tell dadi anything... moreover she is under snake's spell.. lolzz

samin6

hetalmkn IF-Dazzler
hetalmkn
hetalmkn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Psshhh.Silence.Anjali Bitiya Sune Gi Toh Udaas Ho Jayegi.

LOL i like tat

samin6

Go to top