Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Jazz- I'll see you around.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Ahan...so I guess this was an eagerly waited for episode...Even I was betaab to see Jazz...and boy did she rock! Bitchy, bratty, arrogant...and a temper to match that!

I've already bcome a Ranveer-Jazz shipper( no offense to Ranveer-Saahiba fans) because I seriously loved that fight. Well I guess she will "see him around", as it looks like her dad is impressed with the Punjabi munda...but Sparks are gonna fly thick and fast!

So...I guess Jazz just made the love triangle into a love square. Oh well, I wish the story gets even better- and faster- now!

Share your views😃

PS. Suku was looking supercute👍🏼

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
First fight..then love...that is normally happening...may be it happen here too
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sukku was super cute! She was adorable as the girl nexr door in DMG & in PYEK and I'm loving this all new avtar!😍

Her arrogance, her dialogue delivery.. that piercing glare... perfecto! She's a fab actress.👏👏

And yes.. I'm indeed a Ranveer- Jazz shipper officially.. I think they can compliment each other well.. He's so admament, a bit selfish when it comes to his dream & she's high, arrogant and seems like he knows how to tackle her temper.. lol

Dunno wat the CVs have in store.. And no offense anyone, i'm more of a Daljeet- Sahiba & Ranveer - Jazz fan..

Nice post

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In precap i guess, Sahiba is Ranveers dream, it will b Mr Pal knocking on his door

Jazz was cute...Ranveer shouted at Jazz just to impress mr Pal😆, later he got shock as she is Mr Pal's daughter only😆
he called her name right..Jasbir as Jazz😳

looks like Ranveer-Jaz pair is com'g up😳

& i think it will b Jazz who will fall for Ranveer,

but Ranveer is  head over in love with Sahiba
she rocks in this character ,i like your post very much ...
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i jus luv her character😍suku <33yeah she ws lukin supercute😍
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just loved her sequence.her dialogues delivery was perfect n her dress was very hot😆totally new character for tv n im sure viewers will love jazz.
i hve just one question why cvs did not copy namasty london totally instead of showing khichdi of so many films.😵
suku rocks👍🏼
Sukirticious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow very encouraging post but honestly i like her attitude 
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i jst i loved the sukku more and more she is looking absolutly mindblowing man...❤️  😎

gonna make 1 more post on her😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She was looking hot. her dress was very nice and her accent was superb. very convincing to be a NRI. she seems superb bratty and she reminded of me Blair Waldorf 😎 because her friends were kind of agreeing with her whatever she said 😆
Well I kind of already love her character. going to enjoy her character in the show for sure 😳