A very very happy return of d day n enjoy alots in dis bdayPartyParty
i wish all ur dream come trueEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_Ksg

.ishqbulava. IF-Rockerz
.ishqbulava.
.ishqbulava.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

wish you a very very happy birthday sissiHug

May God bless you and shower happiness on you
                                                May you have a blast on your special dayPartyParty
                                                       May all your wishes come true
                                               Keep smiling always my sweet friend
                                                            Love yaa..dear...muaahhh 

once again 
                       HugHug

Jyo_Ksg

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Wish you a very happy birthday Jyo SisHeart Party and many happy returns!!PartyParty May your birthday & the coming year be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer!! Love you loads, keep smiling Hug 
 ~ Misha ~

Jyo''''..!!!Hug HugHeart

A very very happy b'day darling'!! Wishing you lots n lots of happiness n luck..! :')

All the moments spent with you are special for me..! =D And yes, how can I forget teri late reply karne ki aadat? ;) ROFL

Remember, you are loved and blessed! May you find success..in all your goals! And may this friendship stay the same, life long! Love you lots!Muaaah! <3 Keep smiling! :')

Shama!

HeartHugJyo sisiHugHeart

Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the DayPartyMay all your dreams come true n you get all the success and happiness...Luv ya loadsss sisi...Keep smillingBig smile
HeartMuaahhhHeart

HugTanyaHug

Edited by ..tanya.. - 10 August 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo_KsgChocoSoul

Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Oh My Gosh! Bandy...Hug Love you soo much honey..Heart muaaah!! Embarrassed
Amazing thread jaan..Clap omg! i & devil? Shocked Embarrassed Temme sumthing I dunno..Evil Smile ROFL n baccha yup I am 20 yrs now..Approve Embarrassed
n bumbo dnt say srry.. ulta im happy sumone was soo eager to make a bday thread for me..muaah! Monkey Emoticon Cici

Coming to the messages.. Tongue

@Bandy..Goodness I just love the intro pic mahn with my name! Embarrassed Im very lucky to have u in my life baby..muaaah! Embarrassed
Thank you soo much..Aww.. Im happy to see u happy...Hug oh really u were waiting for ma bday..Blushing Wowie! i'll be waiting for those siggies too..Dancing Hope ur PC gets well soon...Tongue LOL
Thats so sweet of you Bandy.. thanks alot for the superlative siggies..they are mindblowing..[BLUSH] Hayye..I Love u tooo...Hug Yeapsy , short time mein bhi we're so close lagta hai saalo se jaante hai ek doosre ko..Embarrassed
alle my bumbo Bandy talking sooo maturely haan.. meri Bandy badi ho gayi..LOL Tongue Embarrassed U are my BFF jaani..muaaah!!! My BANDY BAMBOOO...muah muah muah!! Thanks alot..I loved my gifts..Hug Love u forever...Heart Heart

@Noor sweety..thank you soo very much..It was an amazing day.. all thanks to u guys..love u..Heart muaaah!! Hug

@Thank you soo much Jerrin..Hug hehe.. sholly The CAKE was too SWEET to be left out..I had it all..Approve Tongue hehehe next time hoga na ..tab bhi nahi dungi..LOL hahaha
Aww.. Im thankful to u for being in my life..love u shweeto ..muaaah!! Be happy always...Hug Thanks alooot for ur lovely wish..Embarrassed

@Utpol.. Thank you soo much dude..Hug Yup I did have a rocking day..Embarrassed Aww.. thts so sweet of you.. thanks alor..muaaah!! Hug

@Kinju..Thank you sooo much for the lovely snaps & cute wish..Hug luv u always...Embarrassed Heart

@BBJ urk Masu...Hug
Thank you soo much...Heart Aww.. I hope I meet them soon...Dhoni 2nd time though..Tongue hehehe...LOL
lolx.. thts phata hua teddy is really very sweet..glad u gave it to me..Embarrassed Tongue Oyye Hoyye.. Meli Himu ka Spongebob..Blushing I love ittt!! thankooo...Hug
lolz.. how can u expect me to leave tht delicious cake haan?? Evil Smile Poora maine khaa liya..n ya smarty tune ek piece to already kha liya na usmein se..Ouch Tongue
Wow ji mere naam ka CAKE with an extra H in it..LOL Wowie.. I loved ur Xpensive gifts.. thankoo ji..Approve LOL Hayye aisa Diamond ka set dekhkar meri aakhein khuli ki khuli reh gayi hai...Shocked thankooo...Embarrassed I love the watch..Im love to keep collection of watches too..Embarrassed
Oh My Goodness!! Wohi main sochi ab tak meri sabse precious cheez kaha hai??? Meri meethaiii...OMG!! poori dukaaan...Shocked I love youuu...Hug muaaah!!! Embarrassed
lolz.. Wat a blessing jaani..LOL well I truely wish that for you too..May God grant all your good wishes..InshahAllah..Ameen...Approve Embarrassed
Net connection to life time ke liye free hona hi chahiyeh..Tongue LOL Thanks alot for the ossumest wish BBJ...love u sooo much Masu..Hug muaah!! Heart

@Riku sisi..Thank you soo much.. Love u always..muaaah...Hug Heart
Hailaaa...LADDOO & Jalebi...Shocked Blushing yummyyy...Embarrassed
Thankoo jaani..[>:D] Keep smiling always..Big smile

@Such Thank you soo much..Hug muaaah!! love u always...Heart

@Honey Dishu...Thank you sooo much...Hug muaaah!! Luv u...Heart

@jane_krittzz...Thank you sooo much...Hug Embarrassed

@Kriyansh..Sira Thanks alot deary...Hug Love u...Heart Embarrassed

@Jheel.. thanks alooot sweety...Big smile muaaah Hug

@Prima..thanks alooot..Embarrassed muaaah..Hug

@--MySecret-- Aww.. thanks alooot dear... muaaah..Hug

@Thank you Vibha deary..Hug muaaah! Embarrassed

@Osi...Awwieee..Embarrassed Muaaah!! Thanks alooott...Hug Love u...muaaah!! Heart Embarrassed 

@Greeshu my jaani sisi...Hug Thanks alot for such an amazing wish... I loved it soo much...Heart Embarrassed Ossum graphic..thanks alot!! Embarrassed

@Tanu @Mishu @Shammy

Love you my 3 angelsss...Hug

@Mishu.. Thank you sooo much sisi..Hug I love u yaar..Heart thanks alot for ur lovely wish...Hug muaah! Embarrassed 

@Doc...Aww.. thts soo sweet of u...Embarrassed Thanks alot.. & same here sisi..they all are special moments..i love u..muaaah!! Hug
lolz.. ab main kya karu..tortoise jo hoon...LOL Embarrassed Aww.. Im soo lucky to have u guys in my life..Hug Heart Thank you very very very much..Big smile
Love u always... muaaah!! Heart

@Tanu my jaaani sisi..Hug Yummy chocies..Tongue Aww.. thanks aloot sisi...Hug Love u sooo much n forever...Hug muaaah!! U too Keep smiling always...Big smile
Muaaah...Monkey Icon
Thanks for the ossum vm..love u guys unlimitedly unlimited..Embarrassed Embarrassed muaaah...Hug

Heart Gosh! Guys kya kahu yaar..u guys just gonna make me cry now..Embarrassed Thanks to each & every buddy for all ur precious wishes..they mean aloot to me guysss!! Im really very lucky to have you all in my life..thanks for being a part of my life & completing it with ur presence..Embarrassed God bless you all..Be happy always everyone..Hug Heart

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 August 2012 at 11:51am

.ishqbulava.

Go to top