Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sumayya98

Yaa...what the...I dn't know if SP is really awared that DABH has been maintaining the first place in TRP...so what the..that was unfair..grrr...
Why promoting it??...wat's the use??

I bet DABH will never in life promote IPKKND...mark my words..cozz that's really not gonna happen...Guys,SP,open your eyes!!

Ya, u rememba the 4th june promo???? Dat was the only promo dat was aired durin "DABH" interval.

crazzyhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As soon as NK said tht guy frm tht show.. I was like WHAT THE... I was al smiling n suddenly I beacme so mad.. d frst time ever I was not smiling in NK scene n not liking it... I mean seriously..what's wrong wth SP... how can thy do this... Arghhh... 😡
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
How ironic can they get?!! They dont evn give chance for showin promos for our show. And in the lil tym dat we see it they promote odr show!!! :X Are they teasing us or what??!! 
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Precious 2-3 minutes of our show wasted with our fav Mami & Nanheji spouting nonsense about veg & non-veg cooking on a rival show! Wah!
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crazzyhrt

As soon as NK said tht guy frm tht show.. I was like WHAT THE... I was al smiling n suddenly I beacme so mad.. d frst time ever I was not smiling in NK scene n not liking it... I mean seriously..what's wrong wth SP... how can thy do this... Arghhh... 😡

i siriously dont understand there promotion statergy!😕
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No wonder why DABH is on top of the TRP chart. SP is promoting the show so much, whereas they hardly promote IPK and accuse for low TRP.
I never liked that serial DABH . I tried to watch it, but sorry I just couldn't enjoy it. I don't get it why such an average show is top on TRP chart!
Plz don't hate me if you like DABH.It's just a personal taste.
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes exactly i was..how dare they???
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: priya_dreams

promos are shown during breaks...we also promos of other shows during break time...
but why they promoted during the show and wasted precious time, ... that time could have been well utilized ...

@priya 
i totally agree with u!😊
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We want our shw to promote and wen nk and mami ws promoting the shw I ws like whats happening here...any way I hope 0k trp go higher..
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sayli_sarun

no i was not where did u saw my name?>????

saw ur name mathlab... sayli...so... :P
chal chod... 
even she was rily pissed with the promotion so i thot it might have been u... :)