Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by preetihere

Good one!
Me too feels Mr Mallik has been misunderstood - lets see what happens!
LOL on Dadi calling Arnav's mom weak...what's Anjali according to her then? Ouch

well i think what dadi said abt Arnav's mom is right... what ever circumstances may be committing suicide and leaving behind two young kids is not a solution... she does comes across as a weak person... Disapprove

Yep Agreed on the fact that she might have been a weak woman
But Yaar she didn't leave kids behind... Anjali was getting married on that day right... and Arnav was a teenager... I have seen younger people than them handling their parents demise quiet well... look at our dear Khushi for example

Nevertheless what Arnav's Mother did was entirely wrong, it's not only unfair for her children but also other family members... I agree 100 % with you there Thumbs Up

If  the death was due to some illness or accident then that is all together different situation... but taking your own life is weakness...
In Khushi's case her parents died in accident which was beyond anybody's control...and no matter what age  you lose your parents or loved one it is always painful... and if it is suicide then it leaves a life long un-healing wound Unhappy 

Edited by sayali_d23 - 10 August 2012 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsCeylon

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MsCeylon

Originally posted by preetihere

Good one!
Me too feels Mr Mallik has been misunderstood - lets see what happens!
LOL on Dadi calling Arnav's mom weak...what's Anjali according to her then? Ouch

well i think what dadi said abt Arnav's mom is right... what ever circumstances may be committing suicide and leaving behind two young kids is not a solution... she does comes across as a weak person... Disapprove

Yep Agreed on the fact that she might have been a weak woman
But Yaar she didn't leave kids behind... Anjali was getting married on that day right... and Arnav was a teenager... I have seen younger people than them handling their parents demise quiet well... look at our dear Khushi for example

Nevertheless what Arnav's Mother did was entirely wrong, it's not only unfair for her children but also other family members... I agree 100 % with you there Thumbs Up

If  the death was due to some illness or accident then that is all together different situation... but taking your own life is weakness...
In Khushi's case her parents died in accident which was beyond anybody's control...and no matter what age  you lose your parents or loved one it is always painful... and if it is suicide then it leaves a life long un-healing wound Unhappy 

Of course dear I agree that it hurts when you loose your loved ones no matter what caused it... Suicide scars the life of the ones who committed it... there's no questions there...  But I see Khushi on equal grounds with Arnav coz no matter what caused the death it was their parents they both lost...

Sayali_23

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I was thinking the same.it might been the situation.lets see.CVs been alwys unpredictable.so I cant be sure.whtever it is,situation might be very complex at that time

MsCeylon

Orion_N Goldie
Orion_N
Orion_N

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
interesting take :D

MsCeylon

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099