Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
One thing is for sure mamiji has spelled something fishy ans she wl surely inform asr so get ready for asr - anjali mu after remarriage
dwija thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They needs to finish shyam tract.Pl... cv needs to bring some proof against shyam in front of anji.

Arnav khushi's married life & their past & dadi ,I think we all can see that but no not shyam anymore.
I can't see that man again.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
In IPKKND nothing excepts romance track work.So yes the precap is not good for TRPs.
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah  that was a very ordinary precap nothing dhamakedhar... but the precap proved that mr.invisible is our beloved snake... and yeah trp ke liye its not enough... they would hav shown some arhi scene like arnav being mood off and kushi cheering him... Edited by mystic@ - 11 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

In IPKKND nothing excepts romance track work.So yes the precap is not good for TRPs.

spot on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mystic@

yeah  that was a very ordinary precap nothing dhamakedhar... but the precap proved that mr.invisible is our beloved snake... and yeah trp ke liye its not enough... they would hav shown some arhi scene like arnav being mood off and kushi cheering him...

@ Bold i was expecting sumthing like that only.

Anjali accepting Shyam widout any probs is a big turn off actually.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gosaivinesh

They needs to finish shyam tract.Pl... cv needs to bring some proof against shyam in front of anji.

Arnav khushi's married life & their past & dadi ,I think we all can see that but no not shyam anymore.
I can't see that man again.

that she will surely know on her own..that would be next track i guess after remarriage she wl herslf throw shyam out of rm...
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I do not agree with you...we do want the story to progress so other characters are important too...CVs have tried showing romantic precaps did they work ..NO all we have is a TRP of 2.4-2.9 (approximately) for the last 3 weeks...so maybe the CVs are now trying a different tactic and frankly Anjali's mysterious behaviour will move the story forward as it will finally reveal where and who she is seeing and the possibility of shyam coming back and maybe revealing that Arshi had a contract marriage and then dadi/nani/anjali finally deciding that they have to get remarried...so I don't see anything bad in this precap...my ideas totally