Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

How will Kunal react when he knows the truth? (Page 2)

Murali28 Goldie
Murali28
Murali28

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
dnt expect much...cvs whn dealing with goodies they will be horrible...whn they dealing with badies  tthey were very light...only 2 episodes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

cooldipika Goldie
cooldipika
cooldipika

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
i have really stopped thinking and hoping for anything as of now Mani ,
though my wish list is really long ..as to how i want to see kunal's behaviour towards richa after he reality is exposed , towards veena , siddhi nd ofcourse how the much awaited sinal reuinion will happen ...
but its better to watch dan having aany expectations ...as i dont want to be heart broken once again...
Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hi guys, my dear friend, thank you very much  for sharing your thoughts...for this post.

Enjoyed reading all  your comments, which is what I feel as well. Thank you all for your interesting, funny, angry and what's the use( CVs have thier own version)...comments. Enjoyed it.Wink

I just hope that CVs use Sameer well in the scenes for confrontation and moment of truth with:-

1)Kunal  vs Richa - ( Kunal finally washes his hand off Richa once and for all - for god' sake)
2) Kunal vs Siddhi - ( questons her sacrifice and what they lost...)

The scenes especially with Siddhi should be very emotionally executed. Must tug our heart strings. And agree with all of you, that Siddhi needs to be told and realize , her mistake for not sharing her deal strike with Richa and what SINAL have lost. due  to her unilateral decision All the four of them lost something. Worst, is AD, who never had any bio parents to share his life. Just strangers who raised him. And as for Siddhi, what was her sacrifice worth? Lost her husband and kids...just misery for everyone.

Well, we have waited patiently for this long , tolerated the many illogical crap. The least the CVs could do to justify the torture they put us through all these months,  is to at show us these scenes well using Sameer's excellent talents to portray Kunal Chopra.

Once again , Thank you very much for your comments. Lets hope our  CVs listen to us!

Edited by Silambu - 11 August 2012 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

d.padminirainbowgirlSV_20-Rojaa-

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
What I want and what I get never met each other in Parichay land!Wink

I do not want Kunal - Richa confrontation,I want a silent , fatal attack , I want him to reopen the case ,trap and put Richa behind bars for life!Clap

Kunal should deal with it in a mature way , he can cry look at the moon but I want him to pull himself together , realize where and what was missing and set about to win Siddhi back!

He should make Siddhi understand and understand it himself that Love does not equate to sacrifice that too so lame a one, love is about fighting all odds to be together, love is about having each others back! Kunal should make Siddhi understand that perhaps the past 9 years of their life would have been different if she did not consider herself to be the smartest human on the planet!

Having said all this what I in all probability will get is Kunal crying here there everywhere, maybe slap Richa and that is it at that end.Then he will cry more till everyone takes pity on him and convince Siddhi to come back and then he may put her on a pedestal and worship her till someone says some new story and she jumps of the pedestal and he cries and walks away to Santosh bar!AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silamburainbowgirl-Rojaa-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

What I want and what I get never met each other in Parichay land!Wink

I do not want Kunal - Richa confrontation,I want a silent , fatal attack , I want him to reopen the case ,trap and put Richa behind bars for life!Clap

Kunal should deal with it in a mature way , he can cry look at the moon but I want him to pull himself together , realize where and what was missing and set about to win Siddhi back!

He should make Siddhi understand and understand it himself that Love does not equate to sacrifice that too so lame a one, love is about fighting all odds to be together, love is about having each others back! Kunal should make Siddhi understand that perhaps the past 9 years of their life would have been different if she did not consider herself to be the smartest human on the planet!

Having said all this what I in all probability will get is Kunal crying here there everywhere, maybe slap Richa and that is it at that end.Then he will cry more till everyone takes pity on him and convince Siddhi to come back and then he may put her on a pedestal and worship her till someone says some new story and she jumps of the pedestal and he cries and walks away to Santosh bar!AngryAngry

Chitra, not too sure about kunal opening the case, for our CVs never let him close any cases as far as I recall. He will start with a big bang as usual,  but after you know, what happens... someone will go to jail. Probably this time, it could be the twins, since SINAL have already done their fair share of serving jail term.  On the brighter side, don't worry, our CVs wont disappoint us. They will show kunal walking in the streets and ending up in Santosh bar... if only they could prove us wrong one last time, I will treat them to a SPA treatment..Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsssrainbowgirl

Go to top