Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

How will Kunal react when he knows the truth?

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
You guys surely must have  wondered when eventually Kunal  get to know that Richa is the one
1) behind Rohit's murder

2) strike a deal with Siddhi to sign divorce paper

3) asked siddhi to leave Kunal - forced separation

4) Forced Siddhi to act horribly mercernary infront of his family and Kunal
5) stole  Kunal's elder son from Siddhi and tried to kill him

What will be his reaction

1)towards Richa?
2) himself
3) with Siddhi
4) the rest of his family.

And finally how will he approach Siddhi?

Do share your thoughts on this...

Edited by Silambu - 10 August 2012 at 9:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annabharocooldipika.Boss.-Hima-AnkitaKaranKarthiN90

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

You guys surely must have  wondered when eventually Kunal  get to know that Richa is the one
1) behind Rohit's murder

5) stole the Kunal's son from Siddhi and tried to kill him

1)towards Richa?
i don't even want to talk abt her wit the reveal of truth want a big end to her character tired of her characterAngry
2) himself
wud be feeling more guilt n wud not even face siddhiConfused
3) with Siddhi
i personally want him to scold atleast once even though she did everything for his sake still hw can she keep their relation as a price for the deal she striked with richa. sry not to offend anybody
i definitely want him to confront veena and raj especially veena nwadays hating her more than richaAngry

definitely with the help of his boys. i wish to see a cute interaction bet sammy n boys in such scenesWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas1560309annaSilambuAnkitaKaranKarthiN90

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
1)Kunal richa ki dhulayi dhobi ghat ki tarha karega..like he did with rohit in mandir... LOL LOL 2)thakral ko kutte ki maut marega... LOL 3)sinal first hug rembr.. Outside thakral house Embarrassed kunal to siddhi: "siddhi mujhse itna pyar karti ho-sab kuch akele he sahliya,mujhse kuch nai bataya,mujhse pe barosa nahi tha...apne pyaar pe barosa nahi tha..Ouch sinal hug and then"meri adhoori khahani.. Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu.Boss.AnkitaKaranawesumsonia

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

1)towards Richa?
I personally want him to give her a tight slap in front of Siddhi and Veena!! And throw her out of his house and life. He should give it to her so much that as soon as Richa reaches her house, she should not have any other option but to commit suicide!!!Tongue

2) himself
He will feel extremely guilty and unable to face Siddhi. Only Siddhi should be able to get him out of there. But once he faces her, I want him to confront her on her stupidityWink

3) with Siddhi
I want him to make her realize that what she did was wrong and that she should not have hidden Richa's deal from him. But later be understanding towards her as she is the one who suffered the most in this ordeal by being in jail and separated from her children at birth for 9 years. I want an awesome performance from SS here.

First of all, I want him to give Veena a piece of his mind! but I guess since no one knows about the R-S deal, he cannot say much to them. He is as much at fault as they all are, sooConfused

I think by the time the truth is exposed, Siddhi will be leaving town with AD. Story will unfold so that she thinks its hopeless to be around Kunal any longer and decides to leave town. So, probably Kunal will have to run to the bus stand or railway station to stop her.. he will be very excited to spot siddhi.. so, will just run and give her a tight hug first!!Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas1560309annacooldipika.Boss.SilambuAnkitaKaranKarthiN90

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

1) behind Rohit's murder

1)towards Richa?

i want him to strangle her neck...slap her...and throw her out of the house and his life...and just tell her one sentence "you are the biggest mistake of my life...i wished i fall in love with siddhi in the beginning of my life rather than you...i hate you...get out of my sight...i am lucky that siddhi is my love...my wife...and the mother of my kids...i love her more than my life"...this few words enough for richa to get asthma attack...upon getting the attack...she will commit suicide...and we are free from her torture...

2) himself

after knowing the truth...kunal will be heartbroken...he might break down and cry that he never trusted siddhi...and he hate himself for abandoning siddhi in her crucial pregnancy days...never even enquire abt her in this 9 yrs whether she is alive or dead...he is ashamed of himself...he have broken all promises of love and marriage vows he took with siddhi...he is neither a good lover...nor husband and perhaps not a good father bcz he have separated his son from his mother...he will have a guilt within himself...and this guilt can only be taken out by siddhi...in such cases...i am not surprised if he is drunk...in this truth...add in abhay's matter too...i am sure he will suspect abhay-siddhi relationship...and create MU in his mind that siddhi leaves him for richness...he will taunt her bcz of jealously...everything will come into his mind...he will break down and have guilt...i hope in this crucial time anand c & d both console their heartbroken father

3) with Siddhi

kunal must confront siddhi...how can she take decisions by her own w/o even consulting her...she never once thought abt him...how he will live w/o her...how could she play with his emotions and feelings...she not only destroyed her own life but 3 lives...she should have told him abt richa's deal...never once she thought abt him...abt her children...just to prove her mahanta...she has been selfish...in this 9 yrs he has been living life like a hell w/o her...every night he thinks of her...he cries for her...but she played with his feelings by striking a deal with richa...kunal really needs to confront siddhi...she really needs to dosage than a passionate hug

kunal would not say anything to his family...but then i want him to question each and everyone of the chopras clan...the main show stopper in this track is veena and raj

well with the help of seema anand C & D...they will plot a plan to re-unite SiNal...i can't plan of any...but then i can say we are in for a 3rd Confession Of Love from SiNal...after holi confession...fire confession...and a passionate hug...with kids giving a high-five to each other they have re-united their parents...kids will make plans to get their parents re-married again...we will have re-suhaagrat filled with love...passion...in future a cute daughter for SiNal...picture perfect SiNal...anand C & D...cute little baby sister for anand C & D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilambuKarthiN90

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Left to the same scriptwriter who has made mincemeat of KC, he will do what he always does... Cry a bit, get drunk, mouth some lofty lines, stare at the moon & leave it to someone else to hold him together.
If my wish is granted & a professional, unbiased cv head is appointed... There might emerge the KC we all have been waiting for... I needn't elaborate on that!
But then if wishes were horses, beggars would ride!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilamburainbowgirlTheBhai

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

1) behind Rohit's murder

1)towards Richa?
well to be honest dont want him to waste his and our time in confronting richa, rather use that time in wooing Sidhi back..had enough of richa-kunal confrontation, it neither has any effect on richa nor she will change..he should just hand her over to police or sent her to asylum. that's enough.
2) himself
again we had enough of Kunal guilt trips , every time he does something wrong he feels guilty for what he has done, for a change I want him to think from Sidhi's POV, i.e understand and feel the pain Sidhi has gone through, these 9 years.. after all she has suffered the most. Realize that  he left her when she needed him the most, he should have tried his level best to get her out of jail rather than  leaving her to suffer and go through the pain of loneliness, jail etc  all by her own and finally make a promise not to others but to to himself that he will give her so much love and care and so much happiness that she would forget all the pain and suffering of 9 years ,

3) with Siddhi
well i want him to scold her, shout and yell at her for taking a such decision all by her own and not telling him..confront her and she should also confront him as to how can he even think that she can kill her baby.. and leave him so that he can woo her back

Again waste of time and energy.. dont think he will say anything to any one either ..

With help of love guru, Seema and kids... but I want him to woo her back, and utilize all his time in this only.. so that we get cute SINAL moments and a lover boy Kunal...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaSilambuKarthiN90

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
He will feel the same way as he felt when he had Anand guilt after consummation. He might lock himself again bathroom and would even hit himself as he did during Anand guilt.

Siddhi will forgive him for not trusting her, but I don't know how she will react regarding richa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silambu

Go to top