Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

his dad committed suicide 2!!my prediction cm true (Page 5)

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Seems plausible Smile good one Thumbs Up

Edited by Seh07 - 10 August 2012 at 11:22am

Arshimaddy Senior Member
Arshimaddy
Arshimaddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anishetty01

awesome ... i really think this must be IT ... lets see ... if it comes true then you can add astrologer in front of your name LOLLOLLOL

Edited by vanesn - 10 August 2012 at 11:23am
Arshimaddy Senior Member
Arshimaddy
Arshimaddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by vanesn

oh dear..

i just dont want Khushi is his half sister or any kind .. thats really disgusting ..
 hope CV imagine something else..

how in the world did u come to this conclusion?Shocked please read the starting post again!!

sigh..pay attention people!! i said khsuhi's mom married a new man and khsuhi is their daughter!! not Arnav's dad's!Sleepy

.. u know, reading alot of this things yaar .. some ppl post maybe she is half sister .. or shyam is half brother ..

but.. ur prediction is not bad .. let c what CVs plan
-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by wonderfulsunset

I like your theory!!

But if it is this way, there is a lot of chances that there would another hate track for Arnav and Khushi! And I wouldn't be able to bear it!

For once I want Arnav's dad to be the bad guy and Arnav's decision being right. I don't want Khushi's mom directly involved in this because then Arnav will again start hating Khushi...

If Dadi knew that his son was innocent and supports him, then she would not have hated khushi the very moment she saw her. If she knew Khushi's mom, she would have known that Khushi's mom didn't really do anything wrong. So why hate Khushi so much? 

dadi seems someone who actually is prepared to turn a blind eye to the faults of her own flesh and find some reason no matter how illogical so that she can support her own perception!!
this is what arnav told khushi 2 days back!so be sure that if the khsuhi's mom's and Arnav's dad's positions weer equal to shyam and khsuhi, even then the old hag would say that it is khsuhi's mom's fault for enticing a man!!Angry just like saying a woman was raped as she wore revealing clothes!!that is her logic, which absolves her own son from any guilt in her mind!OuchDead

and well have u seen the 5th official promo of IPK at the time the show actually started? if yes u will not even be asking this question dear.
cz it clearly says 'khushi is responsible for Arnav's bad past' and as khsuhi was just 8 years old, it has to be her parents who were responsible and it is the blood ties she has to it that will create the rift b/w ArHi..this is inevitable..it will happen whether we like it or not..
but i think at the time this will be revealed, ArHi will be so involved and deep in their present relationship and love for each other, Arnav will not be able to hate her no matter what she represents. Sleepyhope so..Sleepy.that will be the tag line of nafrat & mohobbat' coming true in the correct sense..

I just saw that promo!!! OMG!!!!!! 

I really haven't seen the whole serial... I've seen all the Arnav , Khushi scenes on youtube ( I came across it by accident) and got hooked... 

I seriously had no time to watch the full length serial ...

I really hope that even if Arnav gets to know that Khushi's mom was the one Arnav's dad was after, Khushi's mom was innocent... That would make me happy... 

I don't care about Dadi ( lady ASR ... no scratch that... ASR was atleast good at heart... she is lady Hitler)  and Khushi hate track ... But no more Arnav and Khushi hate track... 

I hope he puts Dadi in her place!!!

Arnav does not reveal to Khushi that his bad past was due to her parents because he loves her. He knows that she wouldn't be able to bear the fact that she was the reason of all his misfortune.
But when she realizes ( through some other source like our vicious Dadi , she is so heartbroken and thinks that Arnav can only hate her if he knew this and runs away Tongue ( not knowing that he already knows) ... 

LoL kinda weird right... I'm just so desperate that they don't hate each other Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Very possible prediction, as the story is unfolding...
star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
good dear
ruffledfeathers Groupbie
ruffledfeathers
ruffledfeathers

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Good prediction!

Couple of points, though:

1. It says in the promo that Khushi was responsible for Arnav's past - any idea how? If it's as per your prediction, this can't be the case, na?

2. Everyone mentions "that woman" - who is this? Garima? If so, then how come no one (Anjali, nani) recognised her? If that is Khushi's mum, then how does it fit with your idea?

Sorry, not trying to poke holes in your theory - I think it's the best we've had so far, that fits almost all the facts! I just don't understand how Khushi fits in, that's all Smile
INTOXIAHCATED Senior Member
INTOXIAHCATED
INTOXIAHCATED

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
dude...awesome prediction...not plausible..i seriously believe this is it.Thumbs Up

so...the twists and turns would start after garima comes across the hitler  dadi...if they meet,their expressions would say it all...guess we would have to wait for that track...
This means khushi would be wronged again cause she is the daughter of the woman who brought about the demise of the malliks and raizadas.
i think asr's father would be in love wid khushi's mother till the end...even though he would be married to asr's mother and would have kids...but from heart he would be in love with khushi's mother...but khushi's mother being a dignified lady would leave asr's father(that makes asr's father more or less like shyam) after he gets married even though she loved him...then she would go on to marry khushi's father...then she bears a child(khushi)...then she would meet an accident...hearing this piece of news,asr's father would commit suicide soon followed by asr's mother...
And dadi (being a loving mother ) would blame khushi's mother for her son's death...
that pretty much sums it up. nice prediction,girl..must say  Wink

Go to top