Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

his dad committed suicide 2!!my prediction cm true (Page 4)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

Originally posted by pepples_joy

Originally posted by princessunara

Agreed dear.. Superb prediction...
But one doubt...
 As per your prediction, If Arnav's dad is Khushi's dad, then won't Arnav, Khushi become siblings...????ShockedShocked
Sorry, suddenly this thought came into my mind..OuchConfused

no dear i said, khsuhi's mom married a new man she loved(after she moved on from Arnav's dad) and then khsuhi was born in to that family!! which is the reason why Khushi is so much younger than the Raizada/Mallik siblings... she is 6 years younger than Arnav and at least 10 years younger than ANjali

so they r not siblings!

why Garima who is supposed to be Khushi's Masi doesn't recognize Raizadas / maliksConfused 
May be.. She just knew the Maliks.. Not the Raizadas... ShockedShocked
She has not seen Dadi still nah...Ermm

Yooo that is also possible... Approve

ya i also thought the same thing!till now the Gupta's have not heard the name Mallik. not even Khsuhi has!

BUt another possibility is that may be Khsuhi's mother's family had no idea about this!! i mean she was an adult and she had the affair and the family didn't know anything about it!!and when she was rejected from the guy's family she kept quiet..
specially think Garima was married and lived her own life..it is possible that an long forgotten affair (as far as khsuhi's mom was concerned) which was at least 9 years in to the past(khushi's age+1yr)

then even Garima won't recognize them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pepples_joy

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I like your theory!!

But if it is this way, there is a lot of chances that there would another hate track for Arnav and Khushi! And I wouldn't be able to bear it!

For once I want Arnav's dad to be the bad guy and Arnav's decision being right. I don't want Khushi's mom directly involved in this because then Arnav will again start hating Khushi...

If Dadi knew that his son was innocent and supports him, then she would not have hated khushi the very moment she saw her. If she knew Khushi's mom, she would have known that Khushi's mom didn't really do anything wrong. So why hate Khushi so much? 

princessunara

Arshimaddy Senior Member
Arshimaddy
Arshimaddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
oh dear..

i just dont want Khushi is his half sister or any kind .. thats really disgusting ..
 hope CV imagine something else..

the above one, i read alot of post past few days that he migth be his half sister ..

..not bad abt ur prediction .. let c what CVs idea ..

:p

Edited by vanesn - 10 August 2012 at 11:21am

princessunara

pepples_joy IF-Dazzler
pepples_joy
pepples_joy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Agreed dear.. Superb prediction...
But one doubt...
 As per your prediction, If Arnav's dad is Khushi's dad, then won't Arnav, Khushi become siblings...????ShockedShocked
Sorry, suddenly this thought came into my mind..OuchConfused

no dear i said, khsuhi's mom married a new man she loved(after she moved on from Arnav's dad) and then khsuhi was born in to that family!! which is the reason why Khushi is so much younger than the Raizada/Mallik siblings... she is 6 years younger than Arnav and at least 10 years younger than ANjali

so they r not siblings!

why Garima who is supposed to be Khushi's Masi doesn't recognize Raizadas / maliksConfused 
May be.. She just knew the Maliks.. Not the Raizadas... ShockedShocked
She has not seen Dadi still nah...Ermm

Yooo that is also possible... Approve

ya i also thought the same thing!till now the Gupta's have not heard the name Mallik. not even Khsuhi has!

BUt another possibility is that may be Khsuhi's mother's family had no idea about this!! i mean she was an adult and she had the affair and the family didn't know anything about it!!and when she was rejected from the guy's family she kept quiet..
specially think Garima was married and lived her own life..it is possible that an long forgotten affair (as far as khsuhi's mom was concerned) which was at least 9 years in to the past(khushi's age+1yr)

then even Garima won't recognize them...
Then there won't be any revelation of the past dear.. At least someone should know Khushi's mom's past.. Right????? ConfusedConfused
But Just pray that Arshi Hate track should not start... No more MU...OuchOuch

princessunara

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wonderfulsunset

I like your theory!!

But if it is this way, there is a lot of chances that there would another hate track for Arnav and Khushi! And I wouldn't be able to bear it!

For once I want Arnav's dad to be the bad guy and Arnav's decision being right. I don't want Khushi's mom directly involved in this because then Arnav will again start hating Khushi...

If Dadi knew that his son was innocent and supports him, then she would not have hated khushi the very moment she saw her. If she knew Khushi's mom, she would have known that Khushi's mom didn't really do anything wrong. So why hate Khushi so much? 

dadi seems someone who actually is prepared to turn a blind eye to the faults of her own flesh and find some reason no matter how illogical so that she can support her own perception!!
this is what arnav told khushi 2 days back!so be sure that if the khsuhi's mom's and Arnav's dad's positions weer equal to shyam and khsuhi, even then the old hag would say that it is khsuhi's mom's fault for enticing a man!!Angry just like saying a woman was raped as she wore revealing clothes!!that is her logic, which absolves her own son from any guilt in her mind!OuchDead

and well have u seen the 5th official promo of IPK at the time the show actually started? if yes u will not even be asking this question dear.
cz it clearly says 'khushi is responsible for Arnav's bad past' and as khsuhi was just 8 years old, it has to be her parents who were responsible and it is the blood ties she has to it that will create the rift b/w ArHi..this is inevitable..it will happen whether we like it or not..
but i think at the time this will be revealed, ArHi will be so involved and deep in their present relationship and love for each other, Arnav will not be able to hate her no matter what she represents..that will be the tag line of nafrat & mohobbat' coming true in the correct sense..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pepples_joy-Sunset-

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanesn

oh dear..

i just dont want Khushi is his half sister or any kind .. thats really disgusting ..
 hope CV imagine something else..

how in the world did u come to this conclusion?Shocked please read the starting post again!!

sigh..pay attention people!! i said khsuhi's mom married a new man and khsuhi is their daughter!! not Arnav's dad's!Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshimaddy-Sunset-

anishetty01 Goldie
anishetty01
anishetty01

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
awesome ... i really think this must be IT ... lets see ... if it comes true then you can add astrologer in front of your name LOLLOLLOL
BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Seems plausible Smile good one Thumbs Up

Go to top