Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

his dad committed suicide 2!!my prediction cm true (Page 2)

cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hmmm nice predicti0n...Thumbs Up
itni ziada pridictionwas readwa ker k you mere headwa me painwa howe three... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I have thought on similar lines too...but the comparison by Arnav of Shyam and his dad I think his dad would have been wrong and cheated on his wife like Shyam did on Anjali...they did not have a physical relationship but emotionally they both slipped for another woman to the extent of diwangi

I have said before like Anjali Arnav's mother was a weak woman and a devoted wife for whom her husband would have been whole world just like Anjali (thats where she gets the genes from) so when their Dad committed suicide she followed him too

I wish ts not Khushi's mother he fell for but it was Khushi's maasi or some other woman and Khushi's parents just worked for Malik's - coz Dadi called Khushi a servant...if he did fall for khushi's mom she would have been a servant to Malik's

Dadi was blinded by her love for his son then and her habit of not seeing the truth or wanting to hear the truth just like she did today with Arnav - her attitude is what messed up the whole family...she probably forced her views on her son (Arnav's dad) who was a weak person too...but Arnav is unlike his father and now has a wife who is strong so he will hopefully not follow steps of his dad...but Anjali sure is following her mom's foot steps

Only way Anjali will come out of her stupid love for Shyam is to catch Shyam in action...I hope CVS get a different guy for Anjali...I like Abhaas but want a new husband for Anjali for sure

Edited by sps0114 - 10 August 2012 at 9:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

INTOXIAHCATEDshabi8sun2011chunkysonypepples_joyprincessunara

chunkysony Goldie
chunkysony
chunkysony

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
excellent prediction Clap

princessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by memyselfandrshi

Agree with everything u said...

Dadi must have left may b bcos she hated her son for betraying his nephew and neice...dadi is control freak but she may have genuinely loved Arnav anjali and she too cud not her son wud treat them like this..

ya that is also fitting perfectly...but what is surprising is that a Mallik (considering the regal posture of dadi and Arnav and Anjali's bearing too) their chacha falls far short...

but that is reflecting the life style he spent for the past 15 years after his defection...just like Arnav's change from innocent to shrewd..

sun2011

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Dadi must have left may b bcos she hated her son for betraying his nephew and neice...dadi is control freak but she may have genuinely loved Arnav anjali and she too cud not her son wud treat them like this..

ya that is also fitting perfectly...but what is surprising is that a Mallik (considering the regal posture of dadi and Arnav and Anjali's bearing too) their chacha falls far short...

but that is reflecting the life style he spent for the past 15 years after his defection...just like Arnav's change from innocent to shrewd..

Agree dadi loves both Arnav and Anjali dearly but she cant not see beyond her perceptions of things...people who are stubborn like her are weak inside no wonder she walked away on the kids...she probably loved their dad too much and her younger son (Arnav's chacha) was useless hence she did not stay with him and chose the Arshram

sun2011

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Yeah u r right he falls short but then history is full of people who betrayed their own for money, property and then ruined all tat wealth into drain after acquiring it by such means...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 10 August 2012 at 10:15am

princessunara

pepples_joy IF-Dazzler
pepples_joy
pepples_joy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Agreed dear.. Superb prediction...
But one doubt...
 As per your prediction, If Arnav's dad is Khushi's dad, then won't Arnav, Khushi become siblings...????ShockedShocked
Sorry, suddenly this thought came into my mind..OuchConfused
Lalaland222 Goldie
Lalaland222
Lalaland222

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
HOLY SHIT. :O I had the EXACTLY SAME THOUGHT. :O 
Great minds think alike. :D

Go to top