Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Agree with everything u said...

Dadi must have left may b bcos she hated her son for betraying his nephew and neice...dadi is control freak but she may have genuinely loved Arnav anjali and she too cud not her son wud treat them like this..

ya that is also fitting perfectly...but what is surprising is that a Mallik (considering the regal posture of dadi and Arnav and Anjali's bearing too) their chacha falls far short...

but that is reflecting the life style he spent for the past 15 years after his defection...just like Arnav's change from innocent to shrewd..

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

ya that is also fitting perfectly...but what is surprising is that a Mallik (considering the regal posture of dadi and Arnav and Anjali's bearing too) their chacha falls far short...

but that is reflecting the life style he spent for the past 15 years after his defection...just like Arnav's change from innocent to shrewd..

Agree dadi loves both Arnav and Anjali dearly but she cant not see beyond her perceptions of things...people who are stubborn like her are weak inside no wonder she walked away on the kids...she probably loved their dad too much and her younger son (Arnav's chacha) was useless hence she did not stay with him and chose the Arshram
thechaigirl thumbnail

Yeah u r right he falls short but then history is full of people who betrayed their own for money, property and then ruined all tat wealth into drain after acquiring it by such means...

Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago
pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed dear.. Superb prediction...
But one doubt...
 As per your prediction, If Arnav's dad is Khushi's dad, then won't Arnav, Khushi become siblings...????😲😲
Sorry, suddenly this thought came into my mind..πŸ˜•
Lalaland222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
HOLY SHIT. :O I had the EXACTLY SAME THOUGHT. :O 
Great minds think alike. :D
PastelBeauty thumbnail
Arey Wah, nice prediction πŸ˜ƒ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pepples_joy

Agreed dear.. Superb prediction...

But one doubt...
 As per your prediction, If Arnav's dad is Khushi's dad, then won't Arnav, Khushi become siblings...????😲😲
Sorry, suddenly this thought came into my mind..πŸ˜•

no dear i said, khsuhi's mom married a new man she loved(after she moved on from Arnav's dad) and then khsuhi was born in to that family!! which is the reason why Khushi is so much younger than the Raizada/Mallik siblings... she is 6 years younger than Arnav and at least 10 years younger than ANjali

so they r not siblings!

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what you are saying is very logical and seems very much possible...

but we never know... CV's and logic doesn't go hand in hand for this show... so it could be all together different thing...πŸ˜•
pepples_joy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

no dear i said, khsuhi's mom married a new man she loved(after she moved on from Arnav's dad) and then khsuhi was born in to that family!! which is the reason why Khushi is so much younger than the Raizada/Mallik siblings... she is 6 years younger than Arnav and at least 10 years younger than ANjali

so they r not siblings!

Ohh... Right...!!!!!! I got it now... Hope your prediction is true...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
And Arnav doesn't MU Khushi...!!!!!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Great prediction dear...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

so they r not siblings!

why Garima who is supposed to be Khushi's Masi doesn't recognize Raizadas / maliksπŸ˜•