Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

his dad committed suicide 2!!my prediction cm true

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
wow!! i predicted this a few days back!! omg lemme copy paste it here again!!

Prediction about the past

well there are many speculations. but one situation crossed my head after some small facts that were imparted to us in the past 3 days.

1. Nani and Dadi are childhood friends - which we had no idea about
 this clearly says that Arnav's parent's families had known each other before marriage

but what i thought was, is it possible that Arnav's mom and dad's relationship was predecided? that they were expected to marry by the 2 families?
we know that both Malliks and raizadas were two highly influential families in Laknow. And as it was revealed the 2 grandmothers knew each other. Were in fact close friends. So the families were close too.

In this situation what if when growing up Arnav's dad met Khushi's mother and he fell in love. But was bound by his responsibility to his family as he had to fulfill the bargain that was predecided for him and had to agree to marry Arnav'a mom.
So in that marriage Anjali and Arnav are born.
this secret was known by Arnav's dadi and she might have been the one who forced him to abandon his love and accept the marriage they had arranged for him. thus she probably knew the girl personally.

and probably Khushi's mother stayed faithful to him without marriage for many years but finally a new man might have come to her life and she married and had Khsuhi (the fact that khushi is many years younger than Arnav and Anjali is the reason)

And Arnav's dad and khsuhi's mom might have only maintained a cordial relationship and did not actually cheat their partners in the in between years despite continuing to love each other (or at least Arnav's dad continued to love Khsuhi's mom while she might have truly moved on).

and on Anjali's wedding day if Khsuhi's parents had that accident and that news reached Arnav's dad and he lost it..and revealed everything to his wife and committed suicide himself, and she followed suit..

and now both families blame the woman who was responsible, which happens to be khsuhi's mother..and despite she not actively doing something she was blamed...

So may be chacha scooped in on the situation and threw them out and took possession of the properties after that..
anyway this last part i am not sure about...as it is weird anyway cz dadi has to be the mother of the chacha too.and why she left when another son was there...etc etc i am confused about..

i don't know how crazy this idea is...but it has been in my head ever since the nani-dadi friendship was mentioned...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Good prediction dear ! Seems possible ! Really feel bad for ASR,both his parents have commited suicide and he has to live his whole life with that knowledge ! Really horrible๐Ÿ˜ญI can sort of understand his arrogant nature now,he has been building up a wall around himself so that no one can reach him and maybe thats the reason why he doesnt believe in love.he might have seen what Love did to his father and subsequently his whole family
Really,ASR's expressions,the hurt he felt throughout his and Dadi's convo,it just brought tears to my eyes,no one deserves it and that too the incident would have happened in his childhood days(since he was 14 then)which has ended up scarring him.Hats off to Barun for such splendid acting ! Throughout the episode,i forgot that he was Barun and just remembered the character ASR ! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good yaar ... Edited by rainaluvBS - 11 years ago
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i think its more than 50% true
thechaigirl thumbnail
Agree with everything u said...

Dadi must have left may b bcos she hated her son for betraying his nephew and neice...dadi is control freak but she may have genuinely loved Arnav anjali and she too cud not her son wud treat them like this..
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice prediction !!!! 
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It seems like both used the same gun
cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm nice predicti0n...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
itni ziada pridictionwas readwa ker k you mere headwa me painwa howe three... ๐Ÿ˜‰
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have thought on similar lines too...but the comparison by Arnav of Shyam and his dad I think his dad would have been wrong and cheated on his wife like Shyam did on Anjali...they did not have a physical relationship but emotionally they both slipped for another woman to the extent of diwangi

I have said before like Anjali Arnav's mother was a weak woman and a devoted wife for whom her husband would have been whole world just like Anjali (thats where she gets the genes from) so when their Dad committed suicide she followed him too

I wish ts not Khushi's mother he fell for but it was Khushi's maasi or some other woman and Khushi's parents just worked for Malik's - coz Dadi called Khushi a servant...if he did fall for khushi's mom she would have been a servant to Malik's

Dadi was blinded by her love for his son then and her habit of not seeing the truth or wanting to hear the truth just like she did today with Arnav - her attitude is what messed up the whole family...she probably forced her views on her son (Arnav's dad) who was a weak person too...but Arnav is unlike his father and now has a wife who is strong so he will hopefully not follow steps of his dad...but Anjali sure is following her mom's foot steps

Only way Anjali will come out of her stupid love for Shyam is to catch Shyam in action...I hope CVS get a different guy for Anjali...I like Abhaas but want a new husband for Anjali for sure
Edited by sps0114 - 11 years ago
chunkysony thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent prediction ๐Ÿ‘