something i wanted to share - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

bless you 
and u may live  long a very happy life
Originally posted by madpaki

Hi everyone I hope everyone is good today is the 10/8/2012 on the 10 of August 2010 was the day that I was freed from cancer and since I have come on India Forums I have had the time of my life. All the forum members are like my second family and i love you all just wanted to share this that its been exactly 2 years since my cancer has been cleared

Kanwal
Alhamdulillah... May Allah Give u Long Life n Heatlhful..
Can i ask which cancer???

Der is one more 1 want 2 share ... der is 5 dayz more means on
15th of august (my sis's b'day) My mom dies in cancer...😭

Originally posted by -NightDreamer-

im sorry. i didnt mean to click like. may Allah grant your mom jannath, Ameen. Sum Ameen. X
congrats and may god bless you with long, healthy and happy life 🤗

[/QU
May Allah Grant her high status in Janat and give you and your family sabar.  Its Ramadan sweetie the best thing you can do for her now is pray for her... I know how hard it is to lose a parent... been there done that :(

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Alhamdulillah... May Allah Give u Long Life n Heatlhful..</font>
<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Can i ask which cancer???</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Der is one more 1 want 2 share ... der is 5 dayz more means on
15th of august (my sis's b'day) My mom dies in cancer...😭</font>

god bless you I will pray that Allah grants your mother a place in jannat just dua and have sabar dear we are all hear for you sweetie just be there for your sister and dont let her feel that your mother is not with her
Congratulations! Your post made me literally smile, makes me think God is great. May he bless you with long years of love, happiness, and good health! :) 

You are right, this forum is a second family to me as well. :)
Originally posted by madpaki

Hi everyone I hope everyone is good today is the 10/8/2012 on the 10 of August 2010 was the day that I was freed from cancer and since I have come on India Forums I have had the time of my life. All the forum members are like my second family and i love you all just wanted to share this that its been exactly 2 years since my cancer has been cleared

Kanwal

Oh dear,its sooo nice to know that.God bless u dear.May no disease ever touch u again.we all r linked through this forum dear.n its really a happy feeling to know sm1 of this family has overcome such a hardship.😊
bless you, may you have a long and a happy life.
Congratulations to u dear...May u have a long and happy life...I too ,love IF and am here whenever i have free time...H...oping to read more posts from u in future also