Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa new FF- Without you I'd die NOTE: pg 37 (Page 8)

kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
nice update..
poor yash...

do continue soon

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Part 4

Yash walked slowly to his car trying to think of ways to make Arti his friend. As he was abt to open his car door Arpita came infront of the car door , she looked at Yash with a flirty look in her eyes and the she started playing with her hair

Arpita:" Hey Yash! Lets go for ice-cream or something and you sholudn't waste ur time with a loser lyk Arti. I means she is so sad she is an orphan and lives with her 15 year old sister Aashi. and she always stays away from boys whenever a guy tries to flirt with her she pushes them away as if they are poison or something. She doesn't deserve someone lyk you infact I think u be better off with someone lyk me who KNOWS how to treat a manWink"

Yash went in a trance when he heard that Aarti is an Orphan.

Arpita: she waved her hand infront of Yash's eyes  "Hello!!! Come out of ur dreamland mister!" and Yash looked at her with frustration.

Arpita: she had a mischievous look in her eyes as she said "so darling, should we go for ice cream? my treat!" 

Yash: he glared at her and said "No thnk u Arpita, I hav to go hme now"

on his way hme he saw Sanjana and Aarti waiting for an auto rickshaw but there weren't any today because all the drivers were on strike so Yash stopped in front of them and rolled down his windows he looked at Aarti with love in his eyes, while Aarti and Sanjana looked at him with disgust on their faces and he was lost in a trance thinking about how Aarti was an orphan and how she always tried to push away any guy who ever liked her he then came out of his thoughts as Aarti spoke.

Arti:  "What do you want  Yash, y hav u stopped here?!" giving him lots attitude.

Yash: all the auto rickshaw drivers are on strike so I decided to give you a lift home as a friend" Aarti was abt to say something wen Sanjana stopped her.

Sanjana: "Aarti we shouldn't refuse him cuz of ur stubbornness yaar if all the rickshaw driver went on strike how will we get home and I don't think he can do us anything cuz its 2 gundis against 1 a**h*l" and she winked at Aarti

Arti: she then looked at Yash and then at Sanjana and said fine as she was abt to open the back door "

Yash:  "the back seat is kind of messy and only one person can fit there one of you come sit in the front seat"

Aarti: stern said "Sanjana you go since u were the one who said we should accept his offer I'm not going to sit there with tht annoying devil"

Sanjana nodded her head and went to sit with Yash in the frontseat while Aarti sat in the back seat glaring at Yash. 

Yash: looked at her from his rearview mirror and smirked as he thought to himself "I don't know wht it is tht makes u think all guys are bad but when I find out I will definitely make u mine "

and he then looked at Sanjana who was looking at Yash's speed guage and

Yash's self thought  "maybe if I become good friends with Sanjana she can tell me abt Aarti! plus she seems kinda cool." 

Sanjana: she looked at Yash and said "hey! How fast can ur car go?" she asked curiously and looked at him with a spark in her eyes

Yash: "this car can go up to 60mph in just 2.5 seconds"

Sanjana: She looked at Aarti and said "wow, Aarti this car is so awesome its my new favourite car!"

Yash: he looked at her and said "do you hav a driver's permit?"

Sanjana: "actually I hav my driver's license but I want to buy a car on my own anyway y did u ask me tht?"she asked looking confused

Yash: maybe u and Aarti can take my car for a test drive!"

Sanjana: her eyes lit up as she screeched "sach"

Yash: "mooch" very camly and then looked at Aarti said "u can come too if u want"

Aarti:  in a stern voice "no thnk u!" and turned her head outside the window 

Sanjana: giving Yash a dejected look then turned to Arti as she said "Oh come on yaar he is offering us a test drive in a really cool car how can u say no"

Aarti: looks at Sanjana "didn't I say no!, u can go if u want I couldn't care less"

Sanjana: then makes a baby face and says "puhleez Aarti, don't hurt my feelings yaar or else I will start crying"

Aarti: said calming down with Sanjana's baby face "but if I come wit u who will take care of Aashi"

Sanjana: replies in a stern voice "What the... Aarti! Aashi is not a 5-year old she is 15 and even if she needs something won't Roma aunty be there!"

and Aarti tried to come up with an excuse as Sanjana interrupted her

Sanjana: "its final then' u hav no excuse so u have to come with me for a test drive!"

Aarti: she finally gave into defeat because she knew no matter wht she said Sanjana won't give up so easily and said "fine I will come with u!" and had a disgusted look on her face

Yash: Yash is thinking to cheer up Arti. So he looks in his rearview mirror and said "Hey Aarti, you don't wanna leave ur sister hme alone right?"

Aarti: looking at him confused "no I don't want to leave her alone!" she said in a baffled but stern tone

Yash: well problem solved u can bring her with u and she can hang out with my neighbor who is also abt 15 his name is Rahul and he is really decent fellow he not badmaash and besharam lyk me"

he said jokingly trying to cheer up Aarti and he saw

Aarti: smiling, says "yes you're very shameless anyway I will come and bring my sister ok!" she said as a radiant smile lit up her face

Yash felt his heart skip a beat wen he saw her smile. Aarti came out of the car first

Yash: stops Sanjana  "Hey Sanjana, actually I want to apologize for my behavior wit u today in auditorium could u 4give me?" he said holding his ears.

Sanjana: looks at Yash and says "Arre yaar! Its ok I was a bit angry at first but I think u r a nice person so I 4give" and she gave him a sweet smile

Yash: says extending out his hand to Sanjana "mujhe dosti karoge?"

Sanjana accepting his offer says " Yes I will b ur friend but only under one condition!" she gave him a serious look.

Yash: " What's that?" he said looking confused

Sanjana: "call me Sanju I lyk when my friends call me Sanju it sounds cool u knw" she says while smiling

Yash: looked at her and laughed as he said "Ok Sanju bye! shall I pick u up for school tomoro"

Sanjana: Yea sure! ok bye I'd better go now before Aarti comes out and scolds for taking so long to come upstairs and leaving her alone in the house with my parents.

Yash then leaves and from there began the beautiful friendship of Sanjana and Yash.Big smile

Precap: Vicky sees Yash and Sanjana talking and gets jealous 

Ok this might be my last update until next year June...

PLZZZ comment *puppy dog eyes* cuz I wasn't really feeling to update since no one really commented but I still did. So commentAngry

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 09 October 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmasangeethbalaPiiedarrishsrilanka123elanpremiteju1816Chit15kinny_ranvirpadmavarbillieberryLeevi05nan0102KS1000luv_lvndrMissPurpleFreakksenJosmi01lively-piiaKittya_Cullenksfan2Shashi1984Zettersaf24MissIamTheBossushankitvc--Iqra--MSN_VannylulujjjjkholitaMalika_ZL_KhanLoveforlifevillager00Abby-GC-Crazymaha9IsYaRoCHeR_Dimples_pickachuDonnaa

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
great update. really like how the story is shaping up! Next year! ReallyCryCryCry
kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Wow love d precap... Vicky is jealous...

Sanjana and yash will bond well soon I guess...

Looking forward to next part...

Y is arti so arrogant to yash.. Sad...

Thank for d pm loads..
villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Big smile very nice update.. i hope Aarti girl is really hard to get..give Yash hell of a time wooing her till flowers and chocolates run out in all shops.. LOL
Thank you for the pm..Wink
Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
OOOyy!!! Mere chacheri behen!! I found the link (obviously D'oh). I'm really enjoying this particular avatar of Aarti and her relationship with Aunty Roma. Still cracking up over the moment when she fools him into thinking she has given in, then settles him a good one in the "special place"ROFL. Seeing Aish as Sanjana's character in my mind makes me really happy,Embarrassed and her fun loving sporty interaction with Aarti is so cute. There is something about hoping against hopes that one day those two really will be in a scene togetherDay Dreaming that will make me smile throughout tomorrowBig smile.  Looking forward to your next update!!
Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
It's fabulous, but don't keep waiting till next year.
psaniya IF-Dazzler
psaniya
psaniya

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Wow! Plz continue.

Go to top