Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa new FF- Without you I'd die NOTE: pg 37 (Page 5)

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
It's superb! Pls continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesha_H.

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inkpen4877

very cute start- have to say I love that Yash drives a bugatti- one of my favorite cars for sure!! 

One of my fav cars too but I'm thinking abt taking it away frm him because of his behavior in Punarvivah TongueLOL

Inkpen4877

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
So yash found his dream girl arthi. Nice yaar. continue soon.

Kesha_H.

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Part 2

While Yash laid there mesmerized by Aarti's beauty. Aarti was feeling uncomfortable by the way he was gazing at her in front of everyone, she tried to get up but his grip on her was so strong that she fell back on him hard and her head hit his chest really hard.
Arti: "That was it" she thought, she angrily glared at him and said "You could let me go now!" meanwhile...
Yash: was thinking to himself "OMG! This girl is so freakin beautiful and she wants me to let her go, No Way!"

Aarti then gave him her death stare.

Arti: "Oh! Hello, Mister are you deaf or something I said to let me go or else'" Finally Yash broke out from his trance
Yash:"Or else what?'"

Aarti was shocked at the audacity of this man who was shamelessly holding her so close to him in public she again gave him her famous death stare
Arti: "I will kill you!"

Yash smirked.
Yash: "Ooo'really, when you want to kill me and can't even get out of my grip"
Aarti was about to retort when a devilish smile appeared on her face.

Arti: "well I guess you're right now I guess there is only one thing that can b done"
and with that she leaned in her head to kiss him while everyone stood there shocked and Yash closed his eyes awaiting her kiss when he suddenly felt Aarti's leg slowly sliding up his leg, his insides started burning with passion when suddenly she kneed him in his "special place"ROFL and he quickly rolled her off him to hold his private parts and he screamed at her
Yash: " What the hell was that for?"
She quickly got up and looked at him
Arti: "that's what u get for not letting me go wen I asked you now I'm sure you will think twice b4 messing wid me again!" and he got up still wincing in pain
 Yash: "It was just a joke, u didn't hav to b so brutal"

Arti: "well I didn't find it to b funny!"
 As she turned around to walk away she met a fuming Arpita. 
Arpita: "You sl** how dare u try to seduce my man and then hurt him in his special place!"

Aarti who was abt to reply stopped as Yash started talking.
Yash: "Wait a minute Arpita'Aarti might have hurt me physically but she is so not a sl**, If anything she is an angel ermmm so next time u say anything about her make sure its something positive. And get one thing clear I'm not your man nor will I ever be!"
Aarti was amazed at Yash said about her and she had just hurt this man in one of his most vulnerable places as she turned around to thank him he mischievously winked at her and she angrily turned her back to him and walked off to class. Arpita then angrily glared at Yash who was busy staring at the place from where Aarti left and she angrily stomped off to her Home Science class leaving
Yash: self thoughts"this girl is definitely special and she will be mine!"
and laughed to himself thinking about her naughty gestures while he was going to his business management class. As soon as he entered the class he was pleasantly shocked to see tht she was in the same class as him, he quietly went and sat next to her as there were no other seats available suddenly Pooja started laughing at Aarti and told Aarti to look behind her wen Aarti looked behind she was shocked to see a smirking Yash.
 Aarti: " Aaap!!!"
Yash: "Haan Mein"
Arti:" what r u doing here?"

Yash: " I am in this class now also I'm doing TD and Accounts"
and she looked at him shocked.Shocked

Arti:" what! u are doing TD and Accounts... even I'm doing those subjects...Oh God, y me?"

Yash: silently laughed as he whispered in her ear" Now I'll have you in my sight everyday...baby" Aarti just gave him a disgusted look and was about to switch seats with anyone in the class, just then the principal and their teacher Mrs.Roy walked in and they wished the class good morning and the class replied the Principal then looked at Yash.
Mr. Khanna: " Class this is Yash Scindia... I want u all to be nice to him also. Wud anyone b kind enuf to show Yash around the college?"
and immediately most of the girls raised their hands while Aarti quietly sunk into her seat closing her eyes tightly hoping the principal won't choose her but that's exactly wht happened and she opened her eyes and looked at the principal ready to complain and b4 she cud speak the principal interrupted her.
Mr. Khanna:" now Aarti I don't want to hear any complaints I choose u cuz I knw u r a decent girl and won't try to seduce Yash "

Arti: she angrily looked at the principal and said"ok!"
 after the principal left Mrs. Roy looked at Yash.

Mrs. Roy: " welcome to our class... now class its time to collect ur assignments"

then she called Aarti's name and Yash saw Aarti walked up to the teacher.
Yash: he thought to himself"Ooo... so her name is Aarti"
 Mrs. Roy: "Aarti Dubey u got an A+ good work as usual"
 A child like smile appeared on Aarti's as she looked at the teacher and Yash just got lost in her all over again as he saw her child like smile and then she came back to her seat.

Yash: while staring at her"Congrats Aarti... u seem lyk a bright student"

Aarti: "Thanks!" she said angrily
then Mrs. Roy gave them a group research assignment and Mrs. Roy paired up Yash and Aarti together in one group.
Arti:thought to herself while glaring at Yash" O gr8 can this day get any better(sarcastically) first I fell on this pervert, then he ended up being in all of my calsses, the principal made me his college tour guide and now I have to a reseach project with this BozoAngry"

and then the bell rang Yash looked at Aarti who was quickly packing her bags.

Yash:" Aarti where r u going u hav to show me around the college"

Aarti : while closing her eyes in frustration said, look Yash I hav to go to the auditorium now.

Yash: Why? don't u remember wht the principal said!" she looked at him and said "
Arti: Fine then cum wit me to the auditorium cuz I don't hav time to explain to u!"
and he quickly got up and walked to the auditorium with her. When they reaches she quickly sat him down on one of the chairs and ran backstage, Yash was looking at her and wondering why was she behaving so strangely just then he heard the host announce " Giv it up for Aaartiii!!" and Aarti came out in a smoking hot saree showin off her slender body

(picture Aarti in a saree lyk this one) Yash got completely smitten by her appearance and then the song Daya Daya re frm Dil ka Rishta started playing and Aarti danced so gracefully to the song.
Yash: just got totally lost in her dance moves and thought to himself "Damn! this girl is so freakin hot and sexy as well as beautiful and she will be mine no matter what!".
When the song finished Yash trance broke when everyone started clapping. Just as the program was abt to end Yash ran up to the Principal and told him that he wanted to do a performance and the principal said he can go.
Yash: ran up on stage  " This song is 4 u Aarti"

Everyone including Aarti got shocked.
Yash:He then realized wht he was saying and then said "sorry... I meant Mrs. Kapoor"
and started singing Guzaarish frm Ghajini but during the whole performance he just stared at Aarti and Aarti was fuming with rage while Yash just stared at her lovingly it was then and there he realised tht he has fallen in love with Aarti.

Next: Not feeling to give any precapsTongue

Sorry If I bored But was feeling kinda lazy so the story came out like this and I knw I said Tht he is going to see her practice in ma previous precap but tht wud've been dragging the story... so anyway comment and tell me wht u think. Should I continue or not.Smile And u guys better comment or I swear I wud stop writing and I'm srsAngry   

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 09 October 2012 at 1:34pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmasangeethbalaabin11lathaauthechoicesrilanka123elanpremidarrishDeepDL19teju1816kinny_ranvirChit15Inkpen4877ashGC_arjaMissPurpleFreakKittya_Cullenluv_lvndrrakenduvadanaksenJosmi01Leevi05nan0102KS1000--Iqra--MSN_VannyMalika_ZL_Khankholitarutu83InduG64ZetterMissIamTheBosssaf24Abby-GC-Crazyshah10freya123villager00LoveforlifeIsYaRoCHeRSharlene1410_Dimples_lovely_nikkipickachuDonnaa

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
awesome
Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
part 1
nice update
Donnaa IF-Addictz