Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thank u so much for this lovely update... m loving this Yash.. he is so naughty๐Ÿ˜ณ...
freya123 thumbnail
superb  part
wow  what  a  part
arti  hit yash's  ahem  ahem๐Ÿ˜†

update  soon
n  dare  u  to  stop  writing
i  will  kill  u๐Ÿ˜‰
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=freya123]superb  part
wow  what  a  part
arti  hit yash's  ahem  ahem๐Ÿ˜†

update  soon
n  dare  u  to  stop  writing
i  will  kill  u๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE 
 Wel cum n kill me... I'm waiting๐Ÿ˜›
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Inkpen4877

'

You probably should ๐Ÿ˜‰

Loved this update btw! 

I should rite?๐Ÿ˜†
Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It ws js awesume plsh add me to ur pm list..
Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its jst awesume nd fab nd js luvd yashu n aarti.. plshh do continue soon nd dnt stop writing..
Kesha_H. thumbnail

Part 3

Yash just couldn't take his eyes off Aarti while he sang the song cuz he was hoping tht Aarti would love him back the way he loved her. Meanwhile Aarti was in the crowd looking to her side ready to burst in rage because everyone in the auditorium was making fun of her and just then Arpita walked up to her
Arpita: "wow! Aarti always claimed tht she has had no interest in boys, but she made Yash sing a romantic song on the first day he entered the college, tht too infront of everyone"
Aarti turned around and gave one of her famous death stares and Arpita became silent at once because she knew Aarti would put her in her place if she said anything more. Just then her Aarti's friend

Sanjana: walked up to her ear and started singing "Yash and Aarti sitting on tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g first comes love'"

and stopped at love cuz she saw Aarti was ready to explode,

Aarti: then glared at her  " don't u hav to go practice for ur cricket match this evening"

Sanjana:  " Sorry yaar it was just a joke and anyway our cricket match is postponed till the day after tomorrow, they say its because they are having sum difficulties with the transport but I think its cuz they're afraid we'll kick their butt!"
Aarti: was still angry just looked at her and said "Pagaal! And btw how do u knw tht the guy isYash?"

Sanjana: looked at her "because wen I came in the auditorium I heard Yash said tht he was gonna sing a song for u and I asked one of the bimbos next to me and they said tht (in a mocking voice) OMG! u don't knw him' he's Yash Scindia the son of Pratap Scindia the owner of Scindia's construction company (normal voice) so tht's how I knw he's Yash"

Aarti: looked at her and said "ok!" while smiling at her mocking voice
and Sanjana was about to ask her why she was super irritated but Yash just came and pushed her away before she cud even say 'Aarti'.
Sanjana: she walked up to Yash and said "Oh, hello! Who the hell do u think u are, I was talking to her first you could've just said excuse me I would've moved away don't u have any manners were u brought up in the jungle!"
Aarti wanted to laugh at what Sanjana told Yash,but kept a srs 
Yash: "looked at "excuse me! but I'm Pratap Scindida's son and u cud move now"
Sanjana: looked at him So what should I do if you're Pratap Scindia...bow to u? *rolls eyes*"
Yash: "look, move I need to talk to Aarti alone so go and find some other friends to talk to" Sanjana: she couldn't stand Yash's rude behavior looked at him "F*** you! ok Yash Any way Aarti, Vicky and I are waiting for the pavilion when you're finished speaking to this a**h*o*e you'll meet us there, ok"and she left from there.
 Yash looked at Aarti who was looking the other side in extreme anger,
Yash: "Hey Aarti! Your dance on stage was super sexy, who would've thought that this fighter girl could even dance" Aarti, still looking the other side closed her eyes in frustration,

Yash: staring at her said "and you knw something, you're looking damn hot in this saree' and there's something I have to tell you'" he hesitated for a while and saw that she wasn't even looking at him so he held her shoulders and turned her towards him and then he grabbed her bare waist and pulled her towards him
Arti: that was it! she thought, she couldn't take it anymore and exploded first she jerked his hand away from her waist and screamed " YOU  b*s*t*ard! how dare u f*c*k*ing touch me, who the hell gave u the right to touch me!"
Yash: he was astounded by her reaction and he said "but Aarti I...'"
and before he could finish the scentence she interrupted him
Arti: she said "First u misbehaved in front of everyone, then sat next to me in class then u sang a romantic song 4 me in front of everyone and now everyone thinks that I'm some kind of enchantress, tht I've cast some sort of spell on you. You have totally ruined my reputation in front of everyone well let me tell u something just because you're Mr. Pratap Scindia's son doesn't mean tht u can behave anyway u want with me, I am a human being and not one of your sad little girl friends who wud jump off a cliff if u asked them too and get one thing straight I will never ever be yours!! she paused" and U knw wat if u want ppl to lyk u, stop behaving lyk a rich spoilt brat and behave lyk a normal human for once... n yes u better change yr attitude by tomorrow because we hav to start working on our research assignment and sadly I'm stuck with u as my partner n u better cum tom. cuz I hate lazy group members n I don't regret telling u wht I told u cuz u need to knw tht the world doesn't revolve around Yash Scindia"
The words of Arti shocked Yash to the core and he realized how much of a spoilt brat he has always been wooing girls and then mercilessly breaking their hearts. Today for the first time a girl has rejected him and this made him all the more determined to get Arti but he realized tht she wasn't lyk other girls she was different she wouldn't easily give into his charms and he would hav to b a friend to her until she was ready to carry the relationship to another level.

Yash: he told himself this Arti is so different frm other girls and I wud do anything to make her mine even if it means just being friends with her

note: I don't think I might post anymore until probably next year cuz my dog is really s
ick and I'm really worried abt him also I have exams next year and I need to put my full focus  in them I'm really sorry btw ๐Ÿ˜” *puppy dog eyes* But if I get the tym during the holidays again I will up date

O and this update was just for Yash let him feel the pain he had given to Aarti on Wednesday as Sanjana said "a**h*o*e!"๐Ÿ˜†  Feel Yash Feel ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 11 years ago
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wehehe..i'm back to college ๐Ÿ˜† i'll imagine myself one of the students waiting for the hottest chism on the hottest campus figures.. Aarti, the spitfire and Yash, the charmer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

wehehe..i'm back to college ๐Ÿ˜† i'll imagine myself one of the students waiting for the hottest chism on the hottest campus figures.. Aarti, the spitfire and Yash, the charmer๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for the pm๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hahaha okies ๐Ÿ˜†
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Well now since got the time after my dog died *sniff sniff*  ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm thinking abt  updating but since hardly anyone is commenting I'll just assume my story was bad and stop updating so u ppl better comment quickly if u want me to cont. since I hav time on ma hands