Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa new FF- Without you I'd die NOTE: pg 37 (Page 35)

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Kesha I've read only 5th chapter till now. But enjoying it a lot. What I liked the most about your FF is the way you show photos of the costumes / dresses the characters are wearing. That gives a complete different image of the whole scene. Clap

So Aarti's main issue is that she can't trust men, well I've to see how Yash will bring that trust in Aarti for him. Smile.

PRASHANT IS GAY ROFL

I LOVED THIS PART SO MUCH. IT'S THE BEST PART. PRASHANT HITTING ON YASH, AND YASH IS LIKE WTH ROFL ROFL ROFL

Will finish reading the rest soon and comment on all the chapters together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesha_H.

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Kesha I've read only 5th chapter till now. But enjoying it a lot. What I liked the most about your FF is the way you show photos of the costumes / dresses the characters are wearing. That gives a complete different image of the whole scene. Clap

So Aarti's main issue is that she can't trust men, well I've to see how Yash will bring that trust in Aarti for him. Smile.

PRASHANT IS GAY ROFL

I LOVED THIS PART SO MUCH. IT'S THE BEST PART. PRASHANT HITTING ON YASH, AND YASH IS LIKE WTH ROFL ROFL ROFL

thbks I was lyk W*F where did tht come out frm when I was updating too I guessed I surprised my ownself ROFL

lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

PRASHANT IS GAY ROFL

thbks I was lyk W*F where did tht come out frm when I was updating too I guessed I surprised my ownself ROFL
It came from outer space, from AarYaland Wink

Didn't I tell you that I'll comment after I finish reading chapter 5 Angry.

But so glad to give you a shock Dancing ROFL

Edited by lovely_nikki - 29 January 2013 at 8:30am
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 29 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

PRASHANT IS GAY ROFL

It came from outer space, from AarYaland Wink

Didn't I tell you that I'll comment after I finish reading chapter 5 Angry.

But so glad to give you a shock Dancing ROFL

wht? no I said I surprised my ownself cuz I was just typing this update and all these weird lines for prashant popped into my head so I surprised my ownself LOL
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Ppl u need to start commenting and liking my story elseI'll permanently stop giving updates Angry

P.S. I'm going to continue this at the ending up of June thank u 4 understanding

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 26 March 2013 at 9:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratzyfan_Dimples_

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
hey kesha actually i started reading your ff when i was silent reader n now as i am so vocal... in my 727 post so far in 2 months or sooo.. all i want to say i like your writing the way you potray AARYA n still givin due imporatnce to each charcter..n this ff makes me feel more good as this tym not AARTI byut YASH is runnig after her..wooo her ... n she as always rock... also love Sanjana... n aarpita as b**** really indeed you do fab job so dear please gimme update soon so that i can post my detailsed comment on your work...

you r one of few talented ppl who have this creative bug with you n your write fab ffs and make this forum more lovable and adorable and fall in love with our AARYA...Big smileBig smile

Kesha_H.

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

hey kesha actually i started reading your ff when i was silent reader n now as i am so vocal... in my 727 post so far in 2 months or sooo.. all i want to say i like your writing the way you potray AARYA n still givin due imporatnce to each charcter..n this ff makes me feel more good as this tym not AARTI byut YASH is runnig after her..wooo her ... n she as always rock... also love Sanjana... n aarpita as b**** really indeed you do fab job so dear please gimme update soon so that i can post my detailsed comment on your work...

you r one of few talented ppl who have this creative bug with you n your write fab ffs and make this forum more lovable and adorable and fall in love with our AARYA...Big smileBig smile

I'm like so blushing Blushing thank u

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RA17

I'm like so blushing Blushing thank u
well pleasure is all my my friend honestly for me IF is all about PV and this forum makes me more lively thanks to all ffs, ss n os and i love oth of yours ffs...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Kesha_H.

Go to top