Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa new FF- Without you I'd die NOTE: pg 37 (Page 28)

..Comrade4eva.. IF-Rockerz
..Comrade4eva..
..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaggerchick16

GOING
TO
UPDATE
WHO'S
INTERESTED???Big smileBig smileBig smile

ME!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarKS1000lulujjjj_Dimples_

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Part 8

Vicky then slid his hand gently up to Sanjana's arm and stopped at her shoulders as he gazed intensely into her deep blue eyes. Sanjana felt weird sensations when Vicky slid his hands up her arm but she choose to ignore it but she couldn't help but blush when Vicky gazed intensely in her eyes but she quickly maintained a serious face.
Sanjana: C'mon Vicks tell me what you have tell me quickly I don't have all day you know!"
Vicky then backed her up against a wall and leaned in close to her face their lips were just inches apart. Sanjana now started feeling shy and her cheeks turned crimson red.
Sanjana S.T: Oh God what is happening to me why am I feeling this way?"
Vicky S.T: Oh God y is she so beautiful?
aloud: I...
and just as he was about to complete his sentence the bell rang. Sanjana couldn't take the intensity of their closeness anymore.
Sanju:Vicky,I have chemistry now and if I don't go Mr. Ali is going to murder me"
and she ran away leaving Vicky behind as he looked at her and smirked

Vicky S.T: She will be mine I can see it and I can see that I do have an effect on her.

Meanwhile Yash was in the boys washroom bunking classes for some reason he didn't feel like doing any school work today. He started thinking about the closeness he and Aarti shared last night and he started thinking about what Prashant said about Aarti having a hard time with boys because of her mother's last words and her father's disloyalty towards her mother. His mind then wandered off to what he did with Tilu and pang of guilt had hit him so hard that he felt like dying.

Yash S.T: I f I want Aarti to love me I am going to have to make up for all that I did to Tilu, yes that's what I'll do I'll ask Tilu for forgiveness, just because she's helping me win Aarti's heart doesn't mean that she doesn't feel bad about what I did to her"

Bell had rung for lunch and Yash stepped out of the bathroom and saw Tilu going toward the girl's washroom with Kitty. Yash called out to her and signaled her to come to come and speak to him alone, Tilu was feeling a little uncomfortable to talk to him alone but she reluctantly walked over to him.

Tilu: Yes Yash what do you want?

Yash: I wanna talk to you about what happened between us

Tilu: Forget it Yash there is nothing more to talk about, it has already happened and we can't change besides u have already fallen for someone else and don't worry I'll fall for someone too and my guy will be way sexier than ur Aarti haha"

Yash: Tilu how can u pretend as if everything is ok I can see it in ur eyes that u r still hurting and I can't take this guilt of seeing u hurt because of me"

Tilu: do you really want to know what you can do?

Yash:Yes Tilu I want to know

Tilu: Tell Aarti about us, I mean if you tell her about us you can get rid of your guilt, I will feel better that u r really trying to make up what u did to me and maybe Aarti might admire you for having the guts to tell her about what happened between us"

Yash gave Tilu a look of uncertainty.

Aarti was in the TD room talking to Ms. Khan about their assignment. She finally finished talking to her when she met Kitty coming out of the washroom and they walked to the canteen together.
Kitty: so...Aarti can I ask you something?

Aarti: yea sure!

Kitty: why did you run out of Sanju's party yesterday?

Aarti went into a daze as she remembered their sexy dance and how they almost kissed each other, but she immediately shook off these feelings  

Aarti: ummm... I don't wanna talk about that... hey I was thinking Saturday is Aashi's birthday what should I do for her?

Kitty: I think you should plan a surprise birthday party and just tell her that we are having a little get together and let her invite whoever she wants.

Aarti: Yea that sounds like a plan but u have to come too 'cause u are going to help me plan this thing

Kitty: Yes madam and she saluted Aarti

She and Kitty began laughing like crazy when Aarti stopped laughing as she remembered how she and Sanju used to laugh and fun like that and then their fight this morning ran through her head she had to find Sanju and apologize.

Meanwhile Sanju was in chemistry class but couldn't concentrate on what the teacher was saying as thought of her and Vicky in cricket practice room kept replaying in her head and she had a dreamy look on her face as Arjun hit her on the head with a pencil

Arjun: Hey where are you lost?

Sanju: owww *hold her head* are you dumb? why did you hit me on my head?

Arjun: because you won't paying attention

Sanju: whatever

and Sanju looked at the teacher when bell rang and rushed out of the class since it was time to go home.

On her way out she met Aarti

Sanju: Hi Aarti

Aarti: hi Sanju I wanna apologize for my behavior this morning I shouldn't have reacted this way

Sanju: its ok man! anyway now that we are all well lets go to my house.

Aarti: but Yash isn't going to drop us is he?

Sanju: Oh gosh Aarti why do you always behave as if Yash is gonna eat it you, he won't eat you stop fretting and by the way we are going with my new vehicle mom and dad brought me a car it should be arriving any moment now.

Just then they saw a red Mazda rx8 making its way through the school gates

it stopped by Sanju and Aarti when the driver rolled down the glass Sanju saw it was her driver Ram Dulare.

Sanjana: eeek this is my car, OMG its so sexy, Aarti lets go, Ram Dulare get in the back seat.

Aarti and Ram Dulare gave Sanju a scared look they knew she was a crazy child and didn't trust her but they slowly and reluctantly got into the car with her.

Ram Dulare:Oye Sanju beta plz drIIIVEEE

Ramdulare wasn't even able to speak properly he was too busy being tossed around in the back seat and Aarti sat in the front seat clutching her seat belt and the bottom of her seat hyperventilating. Sanju didn't care about anyone of them she was busy flying like the wind.

Sanjana now pulled into her driveway as Ram Dulare came out of the car holding his head and stumbling.

Aarti and Sanju quickly greeted Sanju's parents as Sanju dragged Aarti up to her room.

Aarti: OMG u almost killed me today!

Sanju: Yea I know I am sorry, but I was really excited I got a cool car.

Aarti: its okay no one can help crazy Sanju once she gets excited.

Sanju: Aarti today Vicky and I were in the cricket practice room and... she narrated the whole story to Aarti

Aarti: what?Shocked

okay I stopping here I'm tired sorry if it wasn't good. Cry

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 26 January 2013 at 7:02am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmaAstravidalathaausrilanka123Shwtykeerthus.9hima1991Piiedarrishgiaa5678MulaJosmi01Leevi05nan0102MissPurpleFreakkdsubsKittya_Cullenpvejaniksfan2akui1984Zettersaf24Alamelululujjjjkholita..Comrade4eva..RA17MSN_VannyIsYaRoCHeRdrmhpilovepyaarTilashinifreya123maha9villager00Sharlene1410_Dimples_Donnaa

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Nice update! Star Less AarYa moments.. Embarrassed Waiting for Aarti's reaction.. Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesha_H.

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
very nice update my sisThumbs Up

thanks for updating inspite  of ur busy schedule  dearClap

keep updating whenever u get time dearEmbarrassed 

Edited by miti16295 - 26 January 2013 at 7:51am
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miti16295

very nice update my sisThumbs Up

thanks for updating inspite  of ur busy schedule  dearClap

keep updating whenever u get time dearEmbarrassed 

ur welcome my di SmileSmile

drmhp

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
wow loved it kesha  nice update dear.
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Great update!!!

Haha..I can sooo understand Sanju's excitement as the first time I got to drive my family's car I was too excited too!!! And Sanju's car is way cooler than mine!!

My sister was like Aarti, holding on to the seat belt for her dear life!!

Looking forward to the next update!!

Kittya_Cullen

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lulujjj

wow loved it kesha  nice update dear.

thnk u, u knw my name wow!!! but whts ur name? Smile

Go to top