Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYa new FF- Without you I'd die NOTE: pg 37 (Page 18)

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
when u gonna post next part? I cant wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesha_H.

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidu12

when u gonna post next part? I cant wait

I was now thinking to end it well look at tht but srsly don't know wen sowie

lulujjjj

Leevi05 IF-Dazzler
Leevi05
Leevi05

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
end oh no not now...i like ur prologue,it's different from other...love the way yash is play boyBig smile

lulujjjj

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
@Swag: This is simply cute...it has such a youthful flavor. And I love the way your thoughts move from one character to another...it's so natural. Good job, dear friend!!Clap 

lulujjjj

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidu12

end oh no not now...i like ur prologue,it's different from other...love the way yash is play boyBig smile
aww thnq u ok i'll try to continue but not now maybe sometime next month or sumthing
Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Part 6

Aarti and Yash rushed to T.D class, as soon as they entered Mrs. Khan was already there waiting for them. Aarti and Yash stood there by the door frozen.

Mrs. Khan: Come in Aarti and… who are you, young man?

Yash: I'm Yash Scindia madam; I just joined the college yesterday.

Mrs. Khan: Oooh so you are Pratap Scindia ka beta? Ok well I hope this doesn't happen again, and the same goes for you Aarti. Now go take your seats.

Aarti & Yash: Yes Madam.

They both looked at each other for a while, and Aarti walked off and went to sit next to Pratik, Yash quietly walked away and sat in a seat at the back to classroom next to a girl. He turned to the girl he was shocked; she was the same girl that he had broken up with for the summer holidays in Allahabad. Her name was Tilashini; he used to lovingly call her Tilu, she had beautiful blue eyes, her skin was milky white and she long raven black falling to the side of her face. She too was shocked to see Yash

Tilu: TUM?!? What the f*** are you doing here?

Yash: look Tilu I'm very sorry about whatever happened between us, I deeply regret my behavior, please forgive me? And he gave her his famous innocent face.

Tilu was about to give in to him but she knew she couldn't forgive him so easily what if he did the same to another girl no she couldn't let anyone else suffer the heart break she went through.

Tilu: Forgive you? Don't you think it's a little too late to apologize, and even if I do can you make up for all the humiliation I had to bear because of you? And what if you do this to another girl? Toh?

Yash: I know I don't deserve your forgiveness nor do can I undo the humiliation that you had to endure because of me but please believe me I have changed and the one who has changed me is that beautiful angel in the front row.  

Tilu looked to the front and saw Aarti and Pratik play fighting while Ms. Khan had just gone out of class.

Tilu: Aarti changed you? So does this mean that you love Aarti?

Yash: Haan Tilu, behaat!

At first Tilu found it hard to believe. Then while Aarti and Pratik were playing around, Pratik mistakenly pushed Aarti on the floor, trying to defend himself and Aarti had hit her head very hard and before Aarti could scream out in pain she saw Yash got up while he closed his eyes in pain, it was almost like he felt her pain and then she saw Aarti shot up and started beating Pratik on his head for throwing her down. She then saw Yash had smile on his face showing relief that Aarti wasn't too badly hurt. The bell for the lunch and Tilu walked out of the classroom and sat in the cafeteria with her friend Kitty and told her about Yash meanwhile Yash went to the pavilion when Sanjana had just finished her practice and sat on the bench. Vicky saw her sitting there all alone so he decided to go talk to her and easily let out his feelings for her but just then Yash ran passed and sat next to sanjana by this time Vicky was fuming with anger he just went and sat next to one of Sanjana's good guy friends Arjun.

Sanjana: Hey Yash what are you doing here?

Yash: nothing I just came to watch u practice

Sanjana: don't u think it's a little late, we're finished.

Just then Sanjana remembered that that Yash had to tell her about his crush

Sanjana: so Mr. dewaana would u care to tell me who is the one tht u were listening Taylor Swift songs for this morning.

Yash: ummm… plz don't laugh at me or anything, Yash closed his eyes tightly and said "Aarti Dubey" he slowly opened one of his eyes and saw Sanjana trying very hard not to laugh. When Sanjana couldn't control it anymore she burst out laughing

Sanjana: (while still laughing) Omg! u r in love with Aarti, sanjana regained herself and said Yash are u sure u r in love with her because I knew that you are a huge player and break girls hearts lyk tht!

Yash: I know that I was a bit unruly in my past but I can assure that I have changed I believe tht Aarti is the one for me and I love only her I don't want any other girl except her, I keep seeing her everywhere I keep dreaming about her and thinking about her all the time and I swear that this has never ever happened to me before and you're the onl one who can help me in coming close to her, plz Sanju you've got to help me I can't do without her, WITHOUT HER I'D DIE.

Sanjana: Woah dude!!! You are really lovestruck ok I'll see what I can do to help you, but promise ke you'll never ever break Aarti's heart cuz the the girl has gone through a lot in her life and if I get her to go out with you and you break her heart there's no telling what might happen. So promise me?

Yash: Yash put his hand in hers and said "I promise" and they both shared a friendly hug.

Vicky sees this and is burning with jealousy.

Back at the cafeteria

Tilu was telling Kitty about Yash and her relationship

Tilu: Kitty Yash goes to this school and I think ke he has fallen in love with Aarti

Kitty: That ba***rd !Who is that? woah woah back up did you say Yash has fallen in love with Aarti ?? how are you so sure tht he has fallen in love with Aarti?

Tilu: he's my ex-boyfriend and I'm sure he in love with Aarti because when he looks at her I see a strange glint in his eyes and they are full of love whenever he looks at her and when we were together I never even saw tht love maybe he had just liked me and not loved me but do you know what he did to me??

Kitty: No! What??

Tilu: About two months ago we had met in Allahabad I was going to the market when I accidentally bumped into a full cart of flowers the cart tumbled over and all the flowers went into the air and I fell back on the floor as all the flowers fell on top me and then

Yash: came over to me and helped me off of the market floor he held me by my shoulders and asked me you ok?"

I just stared at him I fell in love with and then he snapped his fingers and I came back to reality

Yash: are you ok?

Tilu:"yup I am thanks"

Yash:  looking me intently he said "waise bhi stranger you are very beautiful may I know your name?

Tilu: I blushed and looked down "Tilashini but my friends call me Tilu"

Yash: well Tilu I'm Yash would like to come with me to have some cold coffee?

Tilu: Ok

And we went to the coffee shop and he pulled out the chair and everything.

Yash: I'm going to order the coffee don't go anywhere I'll be back soon my love don't go anywhere

He came back with two cold coffes in his hand and we drank and sat and talked for hours I thought him to be very sweet I then looked at my watch and realized tht it was getting late

Tilu:Yash I have to go now mummy will be worried, bye.

As I was about to leave yash grabbed my hand and I fell back on his chest

Yash: that's not how we say goodbye honey

Tilu: well then how do we say goodbye?

Yash:I'll show you

He came closer to me and tucked my bangs behind my ear and then he kissed Me I felt lyk I was in heaven. I then broke off the kiss leaving him standing there when I reached the market I realized I forgot my phone in the coffee shop and I ran back to the coffee shop and got my phone as looked to the table next to me and Tilu started sobbing

I – I- I saw Yash kissing another girl I went up to the table and slapped him I never fell so humiliated and ashamed of myself he found another girl about five minutes after I was gone

Tilu: I hate you Yash I never want to see your face again

And I stormed out of the coffee shop.

Kitty: OMG!!! He did all that to you, that sicko I hate him.

Tilu: but Kitty you know what he apologized to me today during T.D class so I think he has really changed and I think I will help in bringing him and Aarti closer together

Kitty: Ok then I'll help too.

Sanjana then entered

Sanjana: hey guys what's up

Kitty: we were just talking abt Yash

Sanjana: talking about him! kyun?

Tilu: I was just telling Kitty about how Yash had hurt me.

Sanjana: so then that means you two were a thing?

Tilu: only for a day.

Sanjana: what did he do.

Kitty narrated the whole story for her

Sanjana: Omg! and he claims tht he has fallen in love with Aarti and can't think of any other girl and whatever what if he does the same too Aarti I swear I'll kill him if this happens.

Tilu: But Tilu I think Yash is a changed man now I have seen love in his eyes for Aarti and I think we should bring them together. If he even thinks about cheating on Aarti we'll all kill him! Ok?

Sanjana and Kitty: Ok!

So they all sat down thinking.

Sanjana: IDEA!!

Tune in next time folks to hear Sanju's idea!!!LOL I'm sorry if this was too long and boring I'm trying to finish it up.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmasangeethbalaKashishangelelanpremisrilanka123keerthus.9Chit15MissPurpleFreakKittya_Cullenluv_lvndrLeevi05nan0102KS1000Josmi01Sharlene1410kholitasaf24-Anarkali.Tahitien-moonvillager00Abby-GC-Crazymaha9alekhika20anshraPuvZIsYaRoCHeRdrmhp_Dimples_pickachuDonnaa

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged

LOLEditing

Loved it...
I like the fact Aarti have such awesome friends who is watching her...Smile
Yash will a death meat if he fool around...But i think he won't...Right...

Do PM youever you update...

Edited by Amanda_18 - 24 November 2012 at 9:26am
Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Good one yaar please continueWinkwe want more

please kitten
Great workClap
rose in hand

Edited by Prasadini - 24 November 2012 at 9:12am

Go to top