AarYa new FF- Without you I'd die NOTE: pg 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey this is my attempt at writing an FF so plz share your opinions and don't be too mean (puppy dog eyes)

Prolougue

Without you in my
life there is no light

Without you I have found it difficult to breathe,

Darling I have lost my heart to you,

So take me in your embrace and don't ever leave my side.Because

Without you I'd die.

INDEX

Character Sketch- pg.2
Pt.1-                      pg.4
Pt.2-                      pg.5
Pt.3-                      pg.7
Pt.4-                      pg.8
Pt.5-                      pg.12
Pt.6-                      pg.18
Pt.7-                      pg23
Pt.8-                      pg 28

NOTE-                  pg 37

Edited by swaggerchick16 - 10 years ago
oh please continue πŸ˜­ u can't leave me wondering...
love it , continue please 
Wonderful...Please continue...😊
continue would love to see the update soonn !!! πŸ˜ƒ
nice  prologue  
conti  soon

Character Sketch

Aarti Dubey - Aarti is a simple yet beautiful girl at the age of 18. She attends to Mumbai's most prestigious college and wants to one day own a successful construction company in Dubai. She is at the top of her class in business management, Accounts and Techincal drawing. She is the captain of the girls hockey team in college. She is very friendly and fun person and also a beautiful dancer, but has quite a temper when someone crosses their limits with her. Aarti's father walked out on her mother at the delicate age of 9 and sice then she stopped believing in love and thought that there is no such thing as true love it is all just a farce and then at the age of 15 her mother died in a horric car crash when she was returning home from work. Ever since then she took care of her sister Aashi with the financial help of her widowed neighbor Aunty Roma. 

Aashi Dubey- She is Aarti's younger sister, she is very beautiful and also simple just like Aarti, she is 15 years old and to her, Aarti is everything because after her mother's death Aarti took great care of her she also had the same amount of respect respect for her Aunty Roma who helped her pay her school fees and provided them with food and clothes. Aashi was very much like Aarti she studied and always scored good marks in her exams and had dreams of becoming a teacher. Unlike Aarti she believed very much in love and believed that her prince is out there waiting for her and she also wants her Aarti di to believe in love like her and she wants her to find someone who will always keep them happy. Aashi is a very bubbly wh can sometimes be a bit crazy and make Aarti do crazy things with her.

Roma Chopra- Aunty Roma is Aarti's and Aashi's widowed neighbor. When her husband it was too early for to beget children and thus left her with no one to call her own. She had her brother Pratap Scindia but didn't want to go and live with him because he never really cared for her feelings. But she had loves his son Yash very much but never really stayed in contact with him because of her brother. She had always wanted Aarti to get married to Yash but was afraid to speak to her about because she knows that Aarti gets angry at just the mention of marriage.

Yash Scindia -  Yash is a spoilt rich brat who doesn't really care about life he just loves to live a life a of danger .He lives like this he believes that no one loves him or cares for him there is just only one person in the house who really cares for him and that's their maid Daima she loves Yash a lot but he never really considered as his own he just cares for her. He is a very snooty rich guy believes he can have whatever he wants and is also kind of a playboy with good looks and a very muscular body and certainly knows how to use his looks.

Gaurav Scindia - He is Yash's older brother and the favorite son of his father Pratap Scindia. He has the post of the CEO in his father's construction company. He spoils his brother a lot by giving him whatever he wants without any hesitations. He doesn't have any interest in girls he just works day and night without even caring for his he

alth. Gaurav is a brain tumour patient and wants Yash to take his post in the business but he knows that Yash will never agree, also he can't tell anyone about his problem because he knows that everyone will be worried about him. 

Pratap Scindia- He is Yash's and Gaurav's father and a widower. He is a very haughty man all he cares about is his status and reputation. He is very proud of his son Gaurav and so he shows indifference towards Yash because he thinks that Yash should be more serious in life with his and work hard just like Gaurav.

Arpita Singhania- She was the college's crack head diva who cared only about looks and men. She was only interested in guys with good looks and money. She was fairly well at studies, her one goal in life is to marry a rich guy so she can just sit at home all day and buy shoes and clothes. She has a crush on one of Aarti's friends Vicky but he has no interest in her at all.

Vicky Raichand-  He was a very handsome and rich. He is also very good in his studies. He is also apart of the archery club and he really know how to shoot a bow and arrow. He dreams of becoming a very successful lawyer in Mumbai. Vicky has a huge crush on Sanjana another one of Aarti's friends and can do anything to see her happy and is very fond of childishness.

Sanjana Singh- Sanjana was an extremely beautiful girl and also simple she never held any grudges on anyone but can be quite a bully when someone irritates. Right now she thinks of Vicky as one of her friends but can never see the love he has in his eyes for her. Vicky always troubles her so he has received quite a few blows from her already. She is the captain of the girl's cricket team though she, Aarti and Vicky never got to spend time she always did some sneaky thing or the other so she can get to spend time with them she was quite the prankster and loves to eat all sorts food. She was a very funny and bubbly person.

Do you think I should continue and sorry If I bored or confused you leave your comment and plz don't b too mean (puppy dog eyes). Feel free to post your ideas😊

Edited by 16021983 - 11 years ago
pls continue (looking at u with the same puppy eyes)
I don't think I wanna continue this cuz no one liked my post and u guys better commen else i wud stop writing itπŸ˜”
Oh wow you started a FF, greatπŸ˜ƒ

Add 'Character Sketch Page 2' in your title so people know πŸ˜›

Continue soon!

Sadiie x