Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

New chapter starts in Colors Parichay (Page 4)

neha_siddhi Senior Member
neha_siddhi
neha_siddhi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

tfs.commented there.awesum segment.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaAnkitaKaran

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
it was a awesome interview yaar...so hilarious...SS-KN bonds with the kids so beautifully...it was indeed a perfect Kunal Chopra family...

i couldn't stop laughing when anand C introduce his papa as drunkardROFL...and anand D introduce his mother as cry baby...ROFL...they both know their parents characters so well...ROFL...what a introduction...ROFL...SS-KN expressions were worth-watching...i love the way sammy laugh when anand D(aproov)introduce his mummy as cry babyDay Dreaming...poor keerti was embarrassed...ROFL...and i loved the way SS teased anmol...

i love few secs moment of SiNal..when siddhi place her head on kunal's shoulders...was missing this beautiful moment so much...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...SS-KN shares beautiful chemistry in real life too...

aaawww...sammy loved keerti's gorgeous look...he called her mashallah...HeartHeartHeart...i agree with him...she was looking mashallah in her new beautiful look...Day Dreaming...did anyone notice that sammy wink at keerti new lookWink while saying that sammy have seen the new look of keerti's and loved itDay Dreaming...he wink that kunal have not seen siddhi in her new look...WinkDay Dreaming

sammy given a hint...kunal is going to ga ga over siddhi's new look when he sees her again after 9 yrs...in her glamourous avtaar...Wink

it was a beautiful...hilarious segment...and i also loved the way sammy-keerti respect their fans feelings...Embarrassed

the perfect kunal chopra family...Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156neha_siddhiarabicacooldipikaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
hi

thanks for the video and updates

lovely segment. enjoyed it very much

all 4 bond so well

i appreciate SS for understanding the audience feelings, but all the galiys were not for the actors/actresses, the makers are obviously responsible for the mess in the show and characters

keerti/siddhi indeed looks great in her new look. like SS said

the kids are doing a superb job too

i really hope the show comes back on track soon, sinal unite and all 4 stay together

norzar

neha_siddhiDeepShadowarabicacooldipikaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
The interview was really funny. I love Anmol and Apurva's description of their onscreen mummy crying all the time and daddy being drunk...LOL. They all looked picture perfect as a family. I enjoyed watching this interview so much more than watching the show itself. Hope they keep giving us such cute segments.

Sameer and Keerti looked adorable together. Nice seeing them in the one frame after so long. And once again I hope they understand that the criticism is not directed towards them personally but the creatives/writers and the onscreen characters. They're doing their best and we cannot ask anything more from them.

Thanks for the link ankitaankita :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhicooldipikaarabicaSilambuAnkitaKaranHitchHiker_

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeepShadow

The interview was really funny. I love Anmol and Apurva's description of their onscreen mummy crying all the time and daddy being drunk...LOL. They all looked picture perfect as a family. I enjoyed watching this interview so much more than watching the show itself. Hope they keep giving us such cute segments.

Sameer and Keerti looked adorable together. Nice seeing them in the one frame after so long. And once again I hope they understand that the criticism is not directed towards them personally but the creatives/writers and the onscreen characters. They're doing their best and we cannot ask anything more from them.

Thanks for the link ankitaankita :)

i crack up laughing...papa is drunkardROFL...mummy is cry baby...lost in her own world...and he doesn't know which world she is in...ROFLROFL...kids rocks yaar...what a description of their parentsROFL...they know their parents so well...Clap...perfect introduction...Star...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaAnkitaKaranKarthiN90HitchHiker_

Sinal_Devakshi Senior Member
Sinal_Devakshi
Sinal_Devakshi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

it was a awesome interview yaar...so hilarious...SS-KN bonds with the kids so beautifully...it was indeed a perfect Kunal Chopra family...

i couldn't stop laughing when anand C introduce his papa as drunkardROFL...and anand D introduce his mother as cry baby...ROFL...they both know their parents characters so well...ROFL...what a introduction...ROFL...SS-KN expressions were worth-watching...i love the way sammy laugh when anand D(aproov)introduce his mummy as cry babyDay Dreaming...poor keerti was embarrassed...ROFL...and i loved the way SS teased anmol...

i love few secs moment of SiNal..when siddhi place her head on kunal's shoulders...was missing this beautiful moment so much...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...SS-KN shares beautiful chemistry in real life too...

aaawww...sammy loved keerti's gorgeous look...he called her mashallah...HeartHeartHeart...i agree with him...she was looking mashallah in her new beautiful look...Day Dreaming...did anyone notice that sammy wink at keerti new lookWink while saying that sammy have seen the new look of keerti's and loved itDay Dreaming...he wink that kunal have not seen siddhi in her new look...WinkDay Dreaming

sammy given a hint...kunal is going to ga ga over siddhi's new look when he sees her again after 9 yrs...in her glamourous avtaar...Wink

it was a beautiful...hilarious segment...and i also loved the way sammy-keerti respect their fans feelings...Embarrassed

the perfect kunal chopra family...Thumbs Up

Mages exactly my thought. Looking at their interview gave a smile on r face. I wonder in parichay when there will be re union of the entire family especially sinal we would be jumping and will be having party.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156neha_siddhiarabicacooldipikaAnkitaKaran

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I keep watching the video again and again, simply becoz the four of them really look wholesome as one happy loving family , all smiling.I love Sameerr and keerti. Both looked so cool and relaxed with each other. Great rapport they share , no wonder we like the SINAL so much!Day Dreaming Simply beautiful and awesomeSmile. I just loved it. I hope that they will show something like this in the show. With the SINAL and their twins ...very nice.

It good to know Sameer reads our posts. Not surprised at all.  He would have known how passionate we are about the show wanting the changes, the improvments and the best for the actors themselves especially when Parichay has a talented actor like Sameer whom, the creatives can use   his popularity as a leverage to their advantage to promote good ratings of TRPSs,  by giving Kunal chopra the centre stage that he surely deserves.  Once again, the criticism of the  posts were directed at the creatives,and at no time at the actors,  to improve the quality and the logic of the storyline. That's the objective.

Anyway, hope to see lots of new entertaining intelligent logical  tracks in Parichay two. We have  waited patiently for a long time for this fruitful result.

Edited by Silambu - 11 August 2012 at 1:58am

mochas156Sinal_Devakshicooldipikad.padminiAnkitaKaranRush2220HitchHiker_

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
The segment was really good!Wink I watched it multiple times Embarrassed, god I was missing SINAL! Ouch
Well the foursome looked like a cute little family!Big smile Hopefully the makers of the show will not keep us waiting long to see the four happy together on the show!Wink I am dead sure that is the show had cute segments like the one yesterday everyone would happily be glued to Parichay at 9.30pm IST!LOL

"Gaaliyaan" we will give when things go awry!But then most of the time it's directed towards the creative s and writers as we have repeatedly clarified!Wink

cooldipikad.padminiSilambuAnkitaKaran-Hima-Rush2220HitchHiker_

Go to top