India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

HURRAYYY...IS MOHIT BAK (Page 2)

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
The trps have just started so hope cvs dont do it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123

mohifans Senior Member
mohifans
mohifans

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hey so glad to know that our hunk is gonna be bak ...so excited and genuinely wanted to say something i feel its really wrong to blame ny particular actor for the rise or fall of trps and especially talented actors as trps r always a team work and mostly dependandant on good scripts so lets all sit bak and enjoy mohit the hunk but with kriya scenes too...as kriya chemistry really rocks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aloopakorasunshine15rekrnhussainramso

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkap2012

Hey i m so happy if he is bak but hope cvs get hin with a good track and make sure give us some romantic track of his ...i dont mind with arushi tooo...

dont forget that arushi is still married she is not a widow..proffesor is not made and arushi 2 that she will marry him..no chance.
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
well , no offense to his fans, but I sincerely hope he is not back in MKAP ...he has done enough damage to our show , don't want him continue to do so 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96idreeskhan123Caped_CrusaderJupiters_Cock

mohiti Senior Member
mohiti
mohiti

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey sorry sheena but wud surely remember that... love u mohit always waiting for ur comebak...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

duakhan. Goldie
duakhan.
duakhan.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
asy returns indicates tht prat will take blame on herself tht she killed the goon,just to save her sister:(.n no lawyer will accept prat case.the only option for krish will be asy so he will go to him:(. i really don't want this to happen.
Khushi96 Goldie
Khushi96
Khushi96

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i don' t think so it will arushi case of self defense.

Originally posted by duakhan.

asy returns indicates tht prat will take blame on herself tht she killed the goon,just to save her sister:(.n no lawyer will accept prat case.the only option for krish will be asy so he will go to him:(. i really don't want this to happen.
Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duakhan.

then what was the use of making prats a lawyer if she cant fight for his sister

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi96Bruce_L

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index