Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mkap2012

Hey i m so happy if he is bak but hope cvs get hin with a good track and make sure give us some romantic track of his ...i dont mind with arushi tooo...

dont forget that arushi is still married she is not a widow..proffesor is not made and arushi 2 that she will marry him..no chance.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well , no offense to his fans, but I sincerely hope he is not back in MKAP ...he has done enough damage to our show , don't want him continue to do so 
mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sorry sheena but wud surely remember that... love u mohit always waiting for ur comebak...
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
asy returns indicates tht prat will take blame on herself tht she killed the goon,just to save her sister:(.n no lawyer will accept prat case.the only option for krish will be asy so he will go to him:(. i really don't want this to happen.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don' t think so it will arushi case of self defense.

Originally posted by: duakhan.

asy returns indicates tht prat will take blame on herself tht she killed the goon,just to save her sister:(.n no lawyer will accept prat case.the only option for krish will be asy so he will go to him:(. i really don't want this to happen.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: duakhan.

then what was the use of making prats a lawyer if she cant fight for his sister
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if he is even coming back news is true... 
rumpasamail48 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't think he will cameback bcoz in current track  there is no requirement  of any other character pratigya fight for her sister n i think mohit's cameback in other serial
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He will nt come back in the show..becoz nw cvs has been understood tht due to asy character their trps r going down..so they will nt take any risk this time ...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm if he's back m sure they'll be a new entry 4 him😊(dnt want the guy 2 suffer😆)