Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 10th 2012- Written Update (Page 8)

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused

Shiv's PA (sorry forgot his name) must have told him. Remember he was the one who told Shiv about Anandhi real past and what all the villagers told him. So in that conv it is easy that Shiv got to know Jag married someone while he was studying in Mum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniandvMissesha

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
thnxx for the lvly update darling

loved the episode today
Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Loved everyones comments :-) Most people have said what was in my mind as well :-)

Anandi and mud connection comes whenever she has to meet her sasural walas for the first time.Tongue I remember when she was little school girl she was covered with mud splutters when B had gone to see her in Bilaria. Now Alok sasurji will also have a similar encounter.

But I really love this hillarious, practical and modern family. I have never laughed so much in BV that I have in the last 3 episodes. Its refreshing. Oh I can't wait for Monday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai to study and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused
Mahi, Nothing has been aired clearly that Shiv knows all about Jagya. But I would assume that since Shiv has had close interactions with Singhs he would have joined the dotted lines.

Also I don't think Shiv has an exact clear picture of what Ja-An relationship was like and what are the REAL reasons for Singhs to have so much disgust on J. So I think in future there may be an episode where A or someone reveals a real picture of A's past to Shiv.

andv

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Khusi I don't have a problem with her being iffy about A being a divorcee. That is quite a natural reaction. Probably quite a number of people would initially react the way she did. But what really worries me is her possessive nature about Shiv. May be I should just wait and watch how the serial progresses and how they develop her character. After that probably I would have a clearer picture of her. But frankly, if A could change a Hitler like DS she can handle anything in life now. These are trivial issues for her. 
Yes, I also felt that CM is slightly over possessive about Shiv and this may mean that she may not  totally understand A's pains instead she would blame A for any small matters that would go wrong.

Lets see how her character unfolds. 

andv

Sonni Senior Member
Sonni
Sonni

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU:)). cant believe BV can have fun filled epsode..loved it lolol... cant wait to see the whole family espicially future FIL's reaction when they see Anandi all covered with mud hehehehe... so looking forward to coming week episode.. CM yea she has a bit of concern but am sure our Anandi will win her oevr and maybe get her married too ( she is a widow) lol so looking forward to the marriage and future tracks:))Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMissesha

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Chotima's reservation is right as she doesn't know Anandi but once she does am sure  she will see why Shiv is in love with her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineandv

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused

Shiv's PA (sorry forgot his name) must have told him. Remember he was the one who told Shiv about Anandhi real past and what all the villagers told him. So in that conv it is easy that Shiv got to know Jag married someone while he was studying in Mum.
Bheem singh ..yes i know he told Shiv what he learnt from villagers. ... lots and lots of possiblities for shiv to come to know about Anandi.but then i am only saying one scene would  not have cost cvs much if they have shown  him even joining two and two together rightLOLbut  i think the clear picture is still not in front of him which no one can tell him better than Anandi herself since many things others don't know LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 11 August 2012 at 1:32pm

andv

Go to top