Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 10th 2012- Written Update (Page 7)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

Mahi I agree with all your other pointsSmile as a viewer it would have been nice to see where Shiv comes to know about Anandi like why did the family severed all ties with Jagiya (marrying Gauri). I guess cvs were more focused on getting Shiv and Anandi married which we all are waiting eagerly.Big smile
yes i agree and thanks for agreeing with me ...i think shiv needs to know all story of Jagaya Anandi properly and i hope cvs  make him know one scene won't cost them much LOL..but he needs to know everything ...this is  not enough to know  what went wrong in Jagaya Anandi relation ..why family broke ties with Jagaya ? he needs to know good moments of Jagaya Anandi's  relation too so he can understand things better and  these things won't create problems in future ...Smilelike in JaGo relation LOLGauri never bothered to know complete story of Anandi Jagaya  their past .she failed to understand their bond ..when it started to be revealed in front of her... her why why started ...DeadLOLi know shiv is very mature . very intelligent , have analysed so many things knows so much but still it will be a good scene where lets say Anandi properly reveals her past in front of him ...narrates her story to him ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMisseshapayalibm

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

Originally posted by tinoo

At the press conference, when the reporters were grilling anandi about why anandi stopped jyoti's wedding -- then she told them (without mentioning her story) -- "it is very painful when you have to consider someone your husband as a young girl, but after he grows up, he goes and finds another girl and doesnt even remember your name" ... at that point they showed shiv's face changing ... and he put two and two together.  When the reporters tried to probe, he put a stop to it thereafter, and took her away from there.  He knew she was talking about herself.

when Dadisaa told him Singhs have disowned Jagaya? ...Confusedthey haven't disowned him yet ...she was only telling him about Anandi Jagdish divorce is near and Shiv asked doesn't Jagdish  has any issues with it (mean divorce) ..she said thats not our concern the fault is of Jagdish he couldn't see what a gem Anandi was ...Confusedwhen did Dadisaa talked about disowning Jagaya  and shiv said how can you do this with your own son Confused
Anandi told all villagers at Bhago's funeral that Singh's broke all rishta from thier son for her. Shiv was there.  Singh's haven't legally disowned Jagya and I doubt Shiv was mentioning any legal aspect here.

payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@piou13 ..you are mistaking my post here i am not saying about today's episode but here i am mentioning to tinoo the post you have quoted when she was saying in this episode of shiv ashima dinner at haveli dadisaa mentioned to shiv they have cut off or disowned their relation with their son  ..i was asking where she said that ? probably i forgot that episode perhaps she said that but i didn't mean today 's episode here  LOLand here i am no where saying how shiv come to know about singhs cutting off their ties with Jagaya i am only mentioning about other story but members said he joined dots from here from there so ok he knows that fine 

payalibm

sdk10 Senior Member
sdk10
sdk10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update.Smile

Another beautiful episode. Loved Shiv's family. They are indeed progressive in their thinking and also have compassionate nature. Especially Irawati.  I really loved Irawati's expressions when Shiv was telling about Anandi's unfortunate past. She had tears in her eyes. She will be very understanding towards AnandiApprove. As far as CM is concerned, at least from today's episode I dont think she is negative, she just voiced her concerns about having a girl with past as DIL which is quite normal. Its because she loves Shiv so much that she wants perfect girl for him. If she wanted to create problems she would have voiced/shown her disapproval to Shiv when she was alone with him after other family members had departed. But seeing Shiv so much happy she kept smile on her face which shows that her only concern is for his happiness. And  I am sure she will come around once she gets to know Anandi.Embarrassed

I agree with your point Mahi. I am too little bit disappointed in CVs that they have not explicitly shown Shiv getting know in detail about Anandi's unhappy past from Singh's. I still remember Bhairo had in detail explained about Jags inferior treatment of Anandi to Dr.Shivani even though she was comeo. So why not do same for Shiv since he has such prominent role to play in Anandi's life?
Also it was not clear from Shiv's convo( since part of it was muted) how much he knows about Anandi's past.Confused Maybe CVs are keeping such suspence for some future plotUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMisseshadixie123Suchi-

vrinda9183 Goldie
vrinda9183
vrinda9183

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.
loved Dadisa and Dadaji's intro convo Wink
Shiv indeed has a real good family, wo khud bhi to kam nhi haiSmile
padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
everybody accepted anandi i hope CM doesnt create any problems...Ouch

swathitv Newbie
swathitv
swathitv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

best part is recap , u remeber in childhood when jagya's bapusa came to meet anadhi she feel in mud came home with all dirt,i want to see naughty anadhi back in the same way she is coming home this time Big smile i think in shiv's family also all like her choti ma wil also be fine Smile after some time

Suchi-

Go to top