Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 10th 2012- Written Update (Page 6)

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@mahi12'
Singh family disowning j was very obvious to Shiv thru many episodes. In addition to what Tinoo wrote, also during the court scene. He witnessed the coldness Bairon showed to J.the cold shoulder he got during  bahago's funeral.Shiv definitely knows Singh family has broken ties with J now even though it might change in future. There is nothing permanent even in open legal declaration of disowning. Open disowning could be for the party disowning to protect themselves from being held responsible for the actions of the person disowning them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmSuchi-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
It was a nice episode.
if Shiv's choti maa is having apprehensions about having divorcee coming into their as bahu it is quite understandable at this point in time.She has not met Anandi nor does she know her.If she continues with this line of thought  or not even after she met her is some thing we can only wait and watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hina13

Thanks for the update '.hmmm here I have read many times that Jagaya will create problems for AnSh..he will take revenge from shiv ..everyone is just so sure and I am confused what he really can do whats is in his hands instead of breaking his family's photo once again'on contrary the actual villain is Heth Singh ..who vowed to take revenge from Anandi and Shiv ..he can do a lot so actual worrying thing is him not Jagaya in my view 'Confused

actually i had written a thesis on this issue here ROFLthe same thing what Jagaya can do ? he knows his family doesn't listen to him ..he hesitates so much these days to go in front of them , after the way Anandi reacted with him last time he knows she won't listen to him ..Shiv's family he doesn't know about them and after knowing Anandi is marrying a man who sent him in jail and his family is pampering that guy really Jagaya can think of he can fuel anyone against Shiv.?.villagers don't listen to him either and he knows that LOLand he is not the person who can plan anyone's murder , kidnapping , down anyone 's character ...no ..from sitting in Mumbai what he can do to create problems for AnSh and he can only be permanent  back to Jaitser after breaking up with Gauri and redeeming then he won't do any wrong ..and its not like they all will be  living in same house jagaya will do kitchen politics against shiv ...shiv cooked food and Jagaya added more spices  in it and shiv insulted in front of all familyROFLJagaya really can't do anything ..he has said many times i will take revenge but how many times he did LOLhe is a spoilt brat but not a cold blooded villain ..so far cvs have shown he will redeem so instead of ruining his character and turning your story upside down ,making it crappy and nonsense better redeem him.when Dadisaa can why not Jagaya ?.he is very less than what  Dadisaa was and he is no villain  and Gauri has got real negativity these days so she and her mummy are enough villains in Jagaya's life whose real faces he need to see and come back to his family...on contrary Heth singh is paka pakaya ready perfect villain waiting with his revenge on AnSh .and he can do a lot which Jagaya can't and this choti maa is having some issues with Anandi .i don't see her as perfect villain but she  with her issues will keep Anandi occupied for sometime LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 10 August 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAbhiAnihookedHina-payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

@mahi12'
Singh family disowning j was very obvious to Shiv thru many episodes. In addition to what Tinoo wrote, also during the court scene. He witnessed the coldness Bairon showed to J.the cold shoulder he got during  bahago's funeral.Shiv definitely knows Singh family has broken ties with J now even though it might change in future. There is nothing permanent even in open legal declaration of disowning. Open disowning could be for the party disowning to protect themselves from being held responsible for the actions of the person disowning them.
nothing is permanent in this world but legal disowning  probably india has something else law i don't know but what have i heard and read about disowning ..is disowning from property rights , disowning this man is no longer our son (though it is impossible to break that he will always remain thatLOL), from now on wards we are no longer responsible for any of his actions anything linked with him...this is what i know disowning is called ...rest i don't know .i am not the one who knows all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmHina-

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Actually what Mahi is saying is not wrong ...cvs could have shown when proper and more clear scene for Shiv to knowing this much about Anandi..it wouldn't have cost them much LOLit would have been more easy for viewers LOL

mahi12payalibm

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

@mahi12'
nothing is permanent in this world but legal disowning  probably india has something else law i don't know but what have i heard and read about disowning ..is disowning from property rights , disowning this man is no longer our son (though it is impossible to break that he will always remain thatLOL), from now on wards we are no longer responsible for any of his actions anything linked with him...this is what i know disowning is called ...rest i don't know .i am not the one who knows all
Hi Mahi I am a silent member but wanted to point out that in the episode the word disowned was not used. Shiv's mother said ke uske parivar ne sare rishte tor diye. there was no mention of property rights. But i can understand that when writing the update in english the word disown can be used by the updater instead of severing all relations. I think if i was writing the update i would have used the word disown too because that just comes to my Mind first.

Mahi i just wanted to point out that dont worry about the word disown being used in the serial because it was not.

mahi12payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

Originally posted by mahi12

@mahi12'
Hi Mahi I am a silent member but wanted to point out that in the episode the word disowned was not used. Shiv's mother said ke uske parivar ne sare rishte tor diye. there was no mention of property rights. But i can understand that when writing the update in english the word disown can be used by the updater instead of severing all relations. I think if i was writing the update i would have used the word disown too because that just comes to my Mind first.

Mahi i just wanted to point out that dont worry about the word disown being used in the serial because it was not.
i can understand dear i was talking in a different context ..khair i guess i am confusing all LOL..i am not worried for anything thank you for your explaining and concern Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
 Mahi I agree with all your other pointsSmile as a viewer it would have been nice to see where Shiv comes to know about Anandi like why did the family severed all ties with Jagiya (marrying Gauri). I guess cvs were more focused on getting Shiv and Anandi married which we all are waiting eagerly.Big smile

mahi12payalibm

Go to top