Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 10th 2012- Written Update (Page 5)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by andv

@Khusi I don't have a problem with her being iffy about A being a divorcee. That is quite a natural reaction. Probably quite a number of people would initially react the way she did. But what really worries me is her possessive nature about Shiv. May be I should just wait and watch how the serial progresses and how they develop her character. After that probably I would have a clearer picture of her. But frankly, if A could change a Hitler like DS she can handle anything in life now. These are trivial issues for her. 

haan woh toh hai...ds changed to CM kya cheez hainLOL
the halwa connection between cm and anandi will  heat up for sure...mr collector toh gaya kaam seROFL 
ok baad main milatey hainHug
Loved the episode today!

and yes I agree... If Anandi could handle DS , Choti ma kis keth ki muli hai!

: )

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniandvMisseshanya_ansaripayalibmDaltoni

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

At the press conference, when the reporters were grilling anandi about why anandi stopped jyoti's wedding -- then she told them (without mentioning her story) -- "it is very painful when you have to consider someone your husband as a young girl, but after he grows up, he goes and finds another girl and doesnt even remember your name" ... at that point they showed shiv's face changing ... and he put two and two together.  When the reporters tried to probe, he put a stop to it thereafter, and took her away from there.  He knew she was talking about herself.

i am talking about this Mumbai story ..Jagaya went to Mumbai for study and found someone there and married her and left Anandi..LOLwhen did Shiv come to  know that

Dadisa also told him at the end of the dinner party with ashi -- that anandi is the girl's beendhni, now turned beti -- and that the singhs had disowned jagdish.  he asked "how can you do this to your own son? doesnt jagdish mind?"  and dadisa said "we dont care whether he minds or not, it is his fault fully, and we are not interested in his opinion, we know what a gem anandi is."  at that time shiv had said that he was impressed that anandi is still living in her sasural with such solid support.

when Dadisaa told him Singhs have disowned Jagaya? ...Confusedthey haven't disowned him yet ...she was only telling him about Anandi Jagdish divorce is near and Shiv asked doesn't Jagdish  has any issues with it (mean divorce) ..she said thats not our concern the fault is of Jagdish he couldn't see what a gem Anandi was ...Confusedwhen did Dadisaa talked about disowning Jagaya  and shiv said how can you do this with your own son Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 10 August 2012 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmHina-

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
mahi,

i dont think shiv is so dumb that things need to be explicitly spelled out for him.  he knew from anandi's talks with the reporter that her husband found another woman.  he knows jagya lives in mumbai and went there for his studies.

he can connect the dots pretty well. LOLLOL.

and shiv did not say does jagya not mind about the divorce... he asked whether jagat doesnt mind that they have kept anandi with them and cut off relations with their own son.  'disown' means they have cut off relations with jagya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50fastforwardMisseshapayalibm

Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update ….hmmm here I have read many times that Jagaya will create problems for AnSh..he will take revenge from shiv ..everyone is just so sure and I am confused what he really can do whats is in his hands instead of breaking his family's photo once again…on contrary the actual villain is Heth Singh ..who vowed to take revenge from Anandi and Shiv ..he can do a lot so actual worrying thing is him not Jagaya in my view …Confused

mahi12payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedLoved daddu's reverse flirting with dadisa.

anyone would have told her "you are so young that you look like anandi's sister"
and dadisa would have blushed Embarrassed

but instead he says "yes you are so old, ofcourse you are her grandmother. i never thought you were her sister"  ROFL

Bet dadisa has NEVER had anyone talk to her like this in her whole life. LOLLOLLOLLOL

The maajisa feared in over fifty villages, and daddu comes here and pokes her like this!!  ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Parihoonmein_12SonniJan50Misseshapoiu123payalibmSuchi-dixie123Daltoni

prava55663 IF-Sizzlerz
prava55663
prava55663

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thanks for update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

@Tinoo '..I no where said shiv is so dumb infact I said its understanble he knows so much I am only saying one scene properly ok where he is properly shown connecting dots 'instead of leaving it on viewers interpretation 'in that scene he knew this in this  scene he did that LOL'.one more clear scene not confusing anyone and that would have not proven Shiv dumbLOL

Disowning 'I know what does it mean but it is big word to use disowned is usually referred to that person who has been cut off from everything ' declare him he is no longer our son , have no rights on anything 'I took it in that way 'and Singhs have nowhere done that 'they have only broken ties with Jagaya in anger but never really disowned him completely

Edited by mahi12 - 10 August 2012 at 11:03am

payalibmHina-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...very nice epi...Shiv's family has such a positive, warm glow about them like a family you'd like to meet in real life...especially loved Irawati's scenes today as she first talked about the progressive mindset of Anandi's in-laws and later in her convo with Meenu, the way she told her not to make judgements and opinions about Anandi and the family without meeting them.

Meenu/Chhoti Maa is deffo a wildcard as of now and it can't be predicted how her character will develop but I guess they couldn't show everyone in Shiv's family being super perfect and accepting Anandi...I just hope this is not going to turn out to be cliched and trite for there is a similar storyline in Punar Vivah about a jealous bua who resents the new bahu since she is a widow who got a second chance in life and the bua didn't.

I'm hoping for better things from BV since it has handled most storylines with more sensitivity and nuance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonniwutheringpayalibmdixie123

Go to top