Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 10th 2012- Written Update (Page 4)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
sorry double postD'oh

Edited by mahi12 - 10 August 2012 at 10:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused

Mahi: Lot of things have got implied in the serial of late. I am sure DS would have told him in one of her conversations.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonniandvhookedpayalibm

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Khusi I don't have a problem with her being iffy about A being a divorcee. That is quite a natural reaction. Probably quite a number of people would initially react the way she did. But what really worries me is her possessive nature about Shiv. May be I should just wait and watch how the serial progresses and how they develop her character. After that probably I would have a clearer picture of her. But frankly, if A could change a Hitler like DS she can handle anything in life now. These are trivial issues for her. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlinesbadamSonninya_ansarihookedMisseshafastforwardpayalibmSuchi-khusi_*aparnaumaDaltoni

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

@Khusi I don't have a problem with her being iffy about A being a divorcee. That is quite a natural reaction. Probably quite a number of people would initially react the way she did. But what really worries me is her possessive nature about Shiv. May be I should just wait and watch how the serial progresses and how they develop her character. After that probably I would have a clearer picture of her. But frankly, if A could change a Hitler like DS she can handle anything in life now. These are trivial issues for her. 

haan woh toh hai...ds changed to CM kya cheez hainLOL
the halwa connection between cm and anandi will  heat up for sure...mr collector toh gaya kaam seROFL 
ok baad main milatey hainHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonninya_ansaripayalibmSuchi-

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai to study and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused

Exactly now we are clueless about what he knows and what he doesn't. I don't understand the CVs sometimes, they fast forward all these tracks so much that it is left for us to guess what might have transpired but when it comes to mourning Bhago's death and many other things they go so slow paced. In fact when Pratyusha was sick they could have shown Shiv learning A's past in stead of the fillers they added at that time. It would have gained them some good TRP too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10nya_ansaripayalibmSuchi-dixie123aparnaumaDaltoni

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by andv

haan woh toh hai...ds changed to CM kya cheez hainLOL
the halwa connection between cm and anandi will  heat up for sure...mr collector toh gaya kaam seROFL 
ok baad main milatey hainHug

Hahaha, halwa jealousy now. Poor Shiv, he will have to stop eating Halwa now. LOL

Ok dear, curfew time Wink see you soon Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmDaltonikhusi_*

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused

Mahi: Lot of things have got implied in the serial of late. I am sure DS would have told him in one of her conversations.
Actually its easy to assume and understand he must have come to know  from someone no counfusion in that but the thing  is cvs have never shown it …and this was no small thing..DS only  told him it was Jagaya's fault what fault she didn't tell him…till shiv coming to know Jagaya is Anandi's husband he was clueless about what went wrong in Anandi and Jagaya 's relation ..after that not a single scene where he is been shown knowing anything and now today they jumped on to showing him telling his family so much …LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai to study and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused

At the press conference, when the reporters were grilling anandi about why anandi stopped jyoti's wedding -- then she told them (without mentioning her story) -- "it is very painful when you have to consider someone your husband as a young girl, but after he grows up, he goes and finds another girl and doesnt even remember your name" ... at that point they showed shiv's face changing ... and he put two and two together.  When the reporters tried to probe, he put a stop to it thereafter, and took her away from there.  He knew she was talking about herself.

Dadisa also told him at the end of the dinner party with ashi -- that anandi is the girl's beendhni, now turned beti -- and that the singhs had disowned jagdish.  he asked "how can you do this to your own son? doesnt jagdish mind?"  and dadisa said "we dont care whether he minds or not, it is his fault fully, and we are not interested in his opinion, we know what a gem anandi is."  at that time shiv had said that he was impressed that anandi is still living in her sasural with such solid support.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineNDDgirlAbhiAniandvpoiu123nya_ansarifastforwardpayalibmSuchi-Daltoniaparnauma

Go to top