Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Aug 10th 2012- Written Update (Page 3)

chitra11 Senior Member
chitra11
chitra11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thanks
nice episode
but don't like CM ,she is giving negative vibies, just hope BV doesn't turn into another saas bahu drama with this CM issue.

Shiv's mom is rocking.
anandi's falling into mud,does it have any significance with past.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibm

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Lovely episode! Thanks for the update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

It was indeed a very cool episode. The way shiv explained Anandi to his family was too good. They are so open about everything, their views, their ideals etc. Its nice to see such openness between all the three generations in Shiv's family. It gives such a positive vibe.

Also about Choti Maa... i think it was perfectly fine with the way she reacted. If in her place, obviously one would have the same kind of apprehensions, sply since she didnt get to see Anandi or know her. Once she meets Anandi, and gets to see the gem of a person she is, Iam sure ChotiMaa would be supportive of this marriage and Anandi.

Loved the way Shiv's mom explained Choti Maa not to form any opinion on a person before meeting them. Its such a good advice and so true.

Loved the way Shiv's family walked in at the end and was introduced to Anandi's family at the finale of the epi. It felt so good to see all of them around and meeting each other for the first time. .

Precap: LOLLOLLOL So looks like Anandi and her FILs share a common bond...keechad ka LOL. I wont be surprised if she walks into the house like her future FIL walked in yest epi ...with all the keechad LOLLOLLOL.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 10 August 2012 at 9:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_reddygpragsancheetaSonniandvAbhiAniMisseshalifelessonspayalibmSuchi-shaliAutumn.khusi_*Daltoniaparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

kahan thi tum itne dino seOuch
yeh FIL N DIL had a mud connection...see the destinyLOL
saba kya reaction hoga...muddy anandi ko dekh...LOL...

[/QUOTE]

Had guests re at home so could not watch the episodes. Can u imagine my state. Most important episodes and I could not watch it OuchCry. But am happy with all that has happened...Big smile

yes it will be worth seeing their reaction. That mud thing is only so that Shiv's father doesn't recognize A immediately and there is a surprise factor Wink. I hope that Choti ma is not negative yaar. She should accept A after meeting her and spending some time with her. I fear the serial will go in the typical saas bahu tracks if they show her negative. I would hate that. But I trust BV CVS they have done a great job so far and will continue to do it too I hope.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AbhiAniMisseshafastforwardpayalibmSuchi-Daltonikhusi_*

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Edited by mahi12 - 10 August 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Even though we found today's episode quite fun filled,still there was a foreboding with regard to choti maa. Not only she is not comfortable with Anandi's marital status but, it was quite clear that she enjoys a greater influence on Shiv than his own mother. She may not create any obvious problem for Anandi post marriage as in other drab saas bahu serials, but, I feel, she may not accept her wholeheartedly either.  

If that happens,it will be trying time for not only Anandi but,also Shiv.

Is that why he had said that he smiles less because there will not be a dearth of laughter in his life? As such,Anandi is only doing a duty by getting married to him and now with Choti Maa's reservation, do we see a pensive Shiv in future episodes?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniandvMisseshamahi12payalibmSuchi-dixie123

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Had guests re at home so could not watch the episodes. Can u imagine my state. Most important episodes and I could not watch it OuchCry. But am happy with all that has happened...Big smile

yes it will be worth seeing their reaction. That mud thing is only so that Shiv's father doesn't recognize A immediately and there is a surprise factor Wink. I hope that Choti ma is not negative yaar. She should accept A after meeting her and spending some time with her. I fear the serial will go in the typical saas bahu tracks if they show her negative. I would hate that. But I trust BV CVS they have done a great job so far and will continue to do it too I hope.
oohh..haan u missed so much...dekhlena..all were updatedEmbarrassed

haan surprising factor..areey tumLOL
wese i too think cm wont be out n out vampyLOL...but she will deffo have prob with anandi regading singhs...her jhukav towards them...or any prob related to JG will come towards AnSh or shiv..she will direct blame anandi..tumhare wajah se sab huaOuch...n if she will know the force on anandi for marriage then tohConfused
etc etc...but woh toh baad ki baaat..abhi toh saadi honi hi haiBig smile

Edited by khusi_* - 10 August 2012 at 10:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniandvMisseshahookedpayalibmSuchi-

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i have one question  since when did shiv got to know so much about AnandiConfusedwhen did he come to Jagaya went to Mumbai to study and there found someone and married her leaving AnandiShockedConfusedwho told him that did i miss something Confusedthis is not a small thing cvs should have shown it properlyConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

punchlineandvpayalibmSuchi-Daltoni

Go to top