Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

R2D2_C3PO thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hope this aunt will not give hard time to anadi as she look now...
thanks for writen update 😊
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Such a nice episode. Love Shiv's family. They are indeed very open minded and the best part is that they totally rely on Shiv's desecration. That speaks volumes of Shiv's maturity and character. His mom is very nice. She will definitely love A almost like Sumi. Although no one can replace Sumi or Bhago's place in A's life but her new mom-in-law will be a wonderful addition to her life. The only person who I have apprehensions is Shiv's choti ma. She seems to be too possessive about Shiv and is also not open minded like the rest of the the family.

DS and Daddu's intro was good. DS also did not leave a chance to comment on Daddu's age. πŸ˜†.

What's the connection of A with her father-in-laws and muck? I am sure her father-in-law is going to be very happy to see A.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: andv

Thanks for the update.

Such a nice episode. Love Shiv's family. They are indeed very open minded and the best part is that they totally rely on Shiv's desecration. That speaks volumes of Shiv's maturity and character. His mom is very nice. She will definitely love A almost like Sumi. Although no one can replace Sumi or Bhago's place in A's life but her new mom-in-law will be a wonderful addition to her life. The only person who I have apprehensions is Shiv's choti ma. She seems to be too possessive about Shiv and is also not open minded like the rest of the the family.

DS and Daddu's intro was good. DS also did not leave a chance to comment on Daddu's age. πŸ˜†.

What's the connection of A with her father-in-laws and muck? I am sure her father-in-law is going to be very happy to see A.

Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

kahan thi tum itne dino se
yeh FIL N DIL had a mud connection...see the destinyπŸ˜†
saba kya reaction hoga...muddy anandi ko dekh...πŸ˜†...

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Finally Dadisaa and Dadjee's meeting '.lol DS was nervous  wow what a chemistry rocking  .. someone think about them tooπŸ˜‰

Dadajee is really cute πŸ˜†'he is so jolly as well as understanding ..

Anandi and new sasur jee's mud bondingπŸ˜†

Shiv's mom is also very good

Choti maa is not negative ..i don't see her as villain type characters who will do kitchen politics against Anandi..no..her issues are absolutely right  now with Anandi I don't find them weird any person will think about these things ..Anandi is a divorcee..Choti maa  must be thinking Anandi must have lots of memories of her first husband she might not be able give same love to Shiv 'Choti maa is a widow she knows very well how does it feel to lose your husband you might not  be ready  to give that place to anyone else ever ... choti maa loves shiv too much so she is worried about him 'of course everything can't be this straight for Anandi..she needs to win someone's trust too ..choti maa is the one whose trust Anandi needs to win and seeing Anandi's right now attitude..Anandi won't be ready to give into her and shiv's relation ..she is not happy  so seeing her this attitude choti maa can have issues  with this sofa , bed story ..Anandi sad  and the distance  between her and Shiv ..choti maa must be having her sad story too with her that Anandi will be knowing and consoling her 

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks
nice episode
but don't like CM ,she is giving negative vibies, just hope BV doesn't turn into another saas bahu drama with this CM issue.

Shiv's mom is rocking.
anandi's falling into mud,does it have any significance with past.
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely episode! Thanks for the update...
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

It was indeed a very cool episode. The way shiv explained Anandi to his family was too good. They are so open about everything, their views, their ideals etc. Its nice to see such openness between all the three generations in Shiv's family. It gives such a positive vibe.

Also about Choti Maa... i think it was perfectly fine with the way she reacted. If in her place, obviously one would have the same kind of apprehensions, sply since she didnt get to see Anandi or know her. Once she meets Anandi, and gets to see the gem of a person she is, Iam sure ChotiMaa would be supportive of this marriage and Anandi.

Loved the way Shiv's mom explained Choti Maa not to form any opinion on a person before meeting them. Its such a good advice and so true.

Loved the way Shiv's family walked in at the end and was introduced to Anandi's family at the finale of the epi. It felt so good to see all of them around and meeting each other for the first time. .

Precap: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So looks like Anandi and her FILs share a common bond...keechad ka πŸ˜†. I wont be surprised if she walks into the house like her future FIL walked in yest epi ...with all the keechad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
kahan thi tum itne dino se
yeh FIL N DIL had a mud connection...see the destinyπŸ˜†
saba kya reaction hoga...muddy anandi ko dekh...πŸ˜†...

[/QUOTE]

Had guests re at home so could not watch the episodes. Can u imagine my state. Most important episodes and I could not watch it 😭. But am happy with all that has happened...πŸ˜ƒ

yes it will be worth seeing their reaction. That mud thing is only so that Shiv's father doesn't recognize A immediately and there is a surprise factor πŸ˜‰. I hope that Choti ma is not negative yaar. She should accept A after meeting her and spending some time with her. I fear the serial will go in the typical saas bahu tracks if they show her negative. I would hate that. But I trust BV CVS they have done a great job so far and will continue to do it too I hope.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even though we found today's episode quite fun filled,still there was a foreboding with regard to choti maa. Not only she is not comfortable with Anandi's marital status but, it was quite clear that she enjoys a greater influence on Shiv than his own mother. She may not create any obvious problem for Anandi post marriage as in other drab saas bahu serials, but, I feel, she may not accept her wholeheartedly either.  

If that happens,it will be trying time for not only Anandi but,also Shiv.

Is that why he had said that he smiles less because there will not be a dearth of laughter in his life? As such,Anandi is only doing a duty by getting married to him and now with Choti Maa's reservation, do we see a pensive Shiv in future episodes?