India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

News on Arvi (Rithvik&Asha FB) (Page 5)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
its fake article ,,pregnancy is not possible before marriage ,,,purvi is not characterless or not  an insensible girl ,,,,,,,she cant do anything ...

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
jai said there is no marriage track still planned.so i want to say there is may b some situation arise where arjun will say he agree to marry ovi then purvi will b heart broken then in the mean time sameer propose purvi she will give her consent bc she will b upset with arjun.then last min all prob will b solved arjun purvi wed will b held.jai said his informer said now focus will b on archana,manav and varsha so i dont think CV will dare to show arjun-ovi wedd bc TRP will b effected.ZEE pressurizing ekta to improve TRP like before 5+ .so ekta willnt want to loose arvi fan.now its 3.00 it will again go back in 2.5 TRP if arjun-ovi wed shown. 
sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

its fake article ,,pregnancy is not possible before marriage ,,,purvi is not characterless or not  an insensible girl ,,,,,,,she cant do anything ...
talira ekta is so unpredictable she show it in KZK prena become pregnant before marriage where anurag and she was super hit jodi that time but their jodi spoil by ekta .but i think arvi jodi will b spared from this nonesense track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD

sharona_bha IF-Dazzler
sharona_bha
sharona_bha

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
i hope what you say it is true and buy they way who is jai and how he know everything about this track.sorry that i question you because i don't know who is jai.

2.thank god they marriage track are still not coformed.

Edited by sharona_bha - 11 August 2012 at 12:47am
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharona_bha

i hope what you say it is true and buy they way who is jai and how he know everything about this track.sorry that i question you because i don't know who is jai.

2.thank god they marriage track are still not coformed.

YEAH,,I HAVE SAME QUESTION ,,,,,HOW SHE GOT THAT NEWS??NO ARTICLE ANYWHERE ABOUT THIS BUT SHE SAID,,,,HOW????
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

talira ekta is so unpredictable she show it in KZK prena become pregnant before marriage where anurag and she was super hit jodi that time but their jodi spoil by ekta .but i think arvi jodi will b spared from this nonesense track.

MY NAME IS LINDA SO DONT CALL ME WITH 1ST 6 WORD,,PLZ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OKAY I ALSO WANT THAT ARTICLE IS TRUE ,,,AT LEAST ARJUN OVI MARRIAGE TRACK WILL NOT HAPPEN,,BUT NOT PREGNANCY TRACK ,,,INDIAN CULTURE NOT LIKE THAT AND THEY NEVER ACCEPT IT AND THEY HUMILIATE PURVI IF THAT HAPPEN

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I really hope this is true !!!
mirab Senior Member
mirab
mirab

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samarp2

Omg..they thought this track will b introduced

Purvi to conceive Arjun's childShocked..& later Arjun will divorce ovi & marry PurviShocked

such a stupid track that would b..

thks Thanee for some positive topicBig smile...lot of negative topics came up after that article...3 pgs full of same ovi-Arjun marriage trackLOL

i agree...can't she introduced something new,something fresh...same old repeated story...i m sure she should have something new on her big head..

Go to top