Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

News on Arvi (Rithvik&Asha FB) (Page 4)

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

wow...!!
v arvi fans would be happiest persons in da world if dis article is true...we can take seperation for temporary peripd of tym...bt v cant take arjun ovi marriage..nly want to see arjun marry purvi...
hope this article is true..!!
fingers and toes crossed...!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JamuxadittyThaneecrazygirl4RD-.Priya.-

reshma28 Senior Member
reshma28
reshma28

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Wecan tolerate separation of Arvi for a short period but never Arjun-Ovi marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyFireLordPhoenix

princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
This does not sound like a legit article/news. I may have read it too fast but the writing style is lacking and takes away credibility from it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Oh, gosh. D'ohAs much as I'm happy that our ArVi will be together, why do they have to reunite on the basis of Purvi being pregnant. Thumbs Down It's totally apavitra. It's our of Arjun AND Purvi's character to do something like that before marriage. This whole Purvi pregnancy track begs the question: Would Arjun and Purvi have ever reunited if the responsibility of a child did not hang over them?  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ampliphyFireLordPhoenixAfss_94_OrChiD_

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hey dears Look what I just saw on Rithvik&Asha FB ..I don't know if it true or not..I just want to share it with you..ok dears..Its has been posted 2hrs ago..Wink
I have just copy and paste..Smile

Woith all the media speculations having filled up the air, news, stories and gossips have milled in past forty eight hours or so. There came out an interesting development from a much reliable source that ZZ TV's Pavitra Rishta is on verge of stinging its viewers with some high voltage drama. The article seemed to be basing Archaan Manav reunion on the younger leads' separation. After all the test
of love that the protagonist Arjun had passed for Archana to give her acceptance to Arjun Purvi alliance, there came th hype building up that the new character of Inspector Sameer Rane is to be a hurdle in the smooth run of events along side Ovi's hysterical attempts of breaking the relationship. It is presented that Arjun will end up marrying Ovi while Sameer will saddle the white horse with Purvi. The statement of the couple's separation was turned down by Rithvik Dhanjani, the artist portraying Arjun, in his social media responses to fans. But the source of the information is not be challenged itself, the slurry got thicker in doubts and rumors when a shocking script came to knowledge, the previous day. A note was pasted in forums saying Arjun is to be married with Ovi and Purvi is to conceive Arjun's child which will lead to Arjun divorcing Ovi and marrying his lady Purvi. 
When the fans begin to quieten after the initial storm of anger and rage, disappointment and aggravation, another news breaks. A sigh of relief for many Arjun Purvi fans as a twitter source confirms a happy engagement ceremony to be concluded to announce Arjun Purvi alliance. Vishnu or Soham, the new negative is to create problems in alcohol of hatred and animosity. Arjun and Purvi, the two lovers from the heavens of sacred warmth are to face the consequences of what had happened after gukulashtami's event of Purvi's kidnapping. There is going to be a delay but Arjun and Purvi will be knotted in a relation of marrigee. No marrige sequence is underway between Arjun and Ovi.
Arjun and Purvi fans, you may take a bow as your repeated pleas have been heard by the channel authorities and the tally queen Ekta Kapoor has been made to shift Arjun Ovi marriage track to another twist. Archana Manav divorce sequence with revelation of truth and Varsha being exposed are also lined. She has ordered a rewrite of script making her presence at a shooting set, remarks the source.
ADMIN SUKANYA

that was so fake.
FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nalonynnej

Oh, gosh. D'ohAs much as I'm happy that our ArVi will be together, why do they have to reunite on the basis of Purvi being pregnant. Thumbs Down It's totally apavitra. It's our of Arjun AND Purvi's character to do something like that before marriage. This whole Purvi pregnancy track begs the question: Would Arjun and Purvi have ever reunited if the responsibility of a child did not hang over them?  

Thanks for the news Thanee. I don't know if it's real or not but I hope they don't separate ARVI and get Arjun and Purvi married to other people. Rane does not suit Purvi at all. He can't act and he just wouldn't complement Asha. 

Amita, I was also wondering this. I had the feeling EK might resort to a pregnancy track despite the fact that Arjun and Purvi would never do such a thing before marriage. This show is so apavitra and the writers lack originality that (if this article is true) then they are just doing the same thing as the Shravani track. They just want to degrade the characters further. 

@sipo - Thanee didn't say the news was true; she said she didn't know. It may be fake for all we know. 

Thanks anyway for posting this Thanee dear. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nalonynnejAshlaika

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

As much as i with this is true. That they have dropped the whole seperation track.  I don't believe this article. 

And if what they say is/was the way to get ARVI back together.  I'm more than beyond done. The are going to ruin ARVI.  Make them such characterless.  Purvi to get pregnant out of wedlock?  SHOCK! Arjun to Marry Ovi then get Purvi pregnant then divorce Ovi and marry Purvi.  That makes him the worse man ever. 

Talk about ruining characters.  They thought we were mad just at them seperating ARVI and forcing arjun to marry ovi and then magicallly bringing them back togher... This story line is PRs SUICIDE.  Please don't let it happen. 

Just let ARVI be together and argue and fight the world with each other . Leave OVI out all together. NO seperation. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nalonynnejFireLordPhoenixAfss_94

fmb100 Groupbie
fmb100
fmb100

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I hope what we heard about this news is true...bcause its a paviter rishta not ILLEGAL RISHTA...arjun and purvi are good characters how they can do this pregency track...
we should give positive messages to the viewrs ...that pregency should be after marriage not before marriage...
Thanx GOD arjun and purvi charcater is not killed...with this crap track...because ARVI are my favourite...and i want to c them as a happily married couple not like what CV want to show.

Go to top