India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

News on Arvi (Rithvik&Asha FB)

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Hey dears Look what I just saw on Rithvik&Asha FB ..I don't know if it true or not..I just want to share it with you..ok dears..Its has been posted 2hrs ago..Wink
I have just copy and paste..Smile

Woith all the media speculations having filled up the air, news, stories and gossips have milled in past forty eight hours or so. There came out an interesting development from a much reliable source that ZZ TV's Pavitra Rishta is on verge of stinging its viewers with some high voltage drama. The article seemed to be basing Archaan Manav reunion on the younger leads' separation. After all the test
of love that the protagonist Arjun had passed for Archana to give her acceptance to Arjun Purvi alliance, there came th hype building up that the new character of Inspector Sameer Rane is to be a hurdle in the smooth run of events along side Ovi's hysterical attempts of breaking the relationship. It is presented that Arjun will end up marrying Ovi while Sameer will saddle the white horse with Purvi. The statement of the couple's separation was turned down by Rithvik Dhanjani, the artist portraying Arjun, in his social media responses to fans. But the source of the information is not be challenged itself, the slurry got thicker in doubts and rumors when a shocking script came to knowledge, the previous day. A note was pasted in forums saying Arjun is to be married with Ovi and Purvi is to conceive Arjun's child which will lead to Arjun divorcing Ovi and marrying his lady Purvi. 
When the fans begin to quieten after the initial storm of anger and rage, disappointment and aggravation, another news breaks. A sigh of relief for many Arjun Purvi fans as a twitter source confirms a happy engagement ceremony to be concluded to announce Arjun Purvi alliance. Vishnu or Soham, the new negative is to create problems in alcohol of hatred and animosity. Arjun and Purvi, the two lovers from the heavens of sacred warmth are to face the consequences of what had happened after gukulashtami's event of Purvi's kidnapping. There is going to be a delay but Arjun and Purvi will be knotted in a relation of marrigee. No marrige sequence is underway between Arjun and Ovi.
Arjun and Purvi fans, you may take a bow as your repeated pleas have been heard by the channel authorities and the tally queen Ekta Kapoor has been made to shift Arjun Ovi marriage track to another twist. Archana Manav divorce sequence with revelation of truth and Varsha being exposed are also lined. She has ordered a rewrite of script making her presence at a shooting set, remarks the source.
ADMIN SUKANYA

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnumeghana1016arvindgoshBadGal_AMZalisa21jaasz_25FanofPRMishAvmunny2desigirl1ReiaLovesGurmeeJ12L85Rose_7shagufta2211Jamuxsanayaharmanpraasmaanreshma28Sharee12adittyAwesome2210khushikulz19--Jenelle--ramki1AxiomDarlyneLavenderCrystaljdronamrajurimi10Piya.Dsamarp2GarkhelsunriniiiiJaishankarRitushree_NadalFireLordPhoenix-Latty-AshlaikaarchanamanavOmaRamdass.:Ashi:.soapwatcher1Jin.aathyagal.angelnalonynnejsaijahnaviShru77-.Priya.-soni595coolpratzblueocean_787Afss_94alicia.sallu_lover

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Bless you with all my heart !! I hope it is true..Hug

Edited by jdronamraju - 10 August 2012 at 8:33am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Starz495alisa21Sharee12armanprJamux--Jenelle--LavenderCrystalramki1AxiomThaneeGarkhelsunaathyaAshlaikacrazygirl4RDFireLordPhoenixbonibrightShru77-.Priya.-blueocean_787alicia.

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Bless you with all my heart !! I hope it is true..Hug

ya Hope so.. Fingers cross..Wink

Edited by Thanee - 10 August 2012 at 8:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Rose_7kath1Sharee12FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaalicia.blueocean_787

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
thanx thanee di for sharing...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Sharee12ThaneeFireLordPhoenixAshlaikaalicia.blueocean_787

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
hope that news is true ,,,,,fingers cross

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12Thaneeblueocean_787alicia.

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Omg..they thought this track will b introduced

Purvi to conceive Arjun's childShocked..& later Arjun will divorce ovi & marry PurviShocked

such a stupid track that would b..

thks Thanee for some positive topicBig smile...lot of negative topics came up after that article...3 pgs full of same ovi-Arjun marriage trackLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Sharee12DarlyneThaneeFireLordPhoenixalicia.

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yes samarp when i read arvi article i lost my interest in PR. Ovi marry to arjun. It was shocking news for me. I nw only watch PR only for Archana & Purvi aka ankita & asha.Heart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21amanpreet4542Sharee12sanayahThaneesamarp2FireLordPhoenixAshlaikaalicia.

kasthury Newbie
kasthury
kasthury

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i hope thats to b true

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharee12Thaneealicia.

Go to top