India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

will it be kanhaji chamatkar???

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
as in precap wherein the curd packet fall from ahem pocket.. when ahem is trying to climb the pyramid...
so will here a chamatkar happen??? I mean u can come down once u climb the  pyramid if u slip or something...n gopi cant go again to kitchen to get curd to fill in as ever1 will suspect...
so guys what do u think...will it become a chamatkar?kanhaji cant give pain to her daughter n here despite of the fact her real kanhaji is helping her there arise a problem
so i think ahem will reach the  top to break the dahi handi..n on other hand gopi praying to kanhaji...n when ahem breaks the handi suprisingly there will be curd in the potTongue..just my predictionWink
what u all think???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-swasthiNazmaJ

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
will have to watch the episode hetal ..but as we have seen in the sbs .. when he breaks the matki the yoghurt is in there.. so there is something which happened ...and got the yoghurt in both the pots

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-

ruchisahay Senior Member
ruchisahay
ruchisahay

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Maybe, it's kinjal's kk against urmi's kk Big smileBig smile. maybe she too heard everything and helped gopi due to her hatred for urshi. I know it's a far shot but anything is possible in SNS.
Let's see - from sbs we know that Ahem will break the handi and it will have curd - how that happens is the question Big smile

-Archana-

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

will have to watch the episode hetal ..but as we have seen in the sbs .. when he breaks the matki the yoghurt is in there.. so there is something which happened ...and got the yoghurt in both the pots

exactly...that why i thought of chamatkarLOL
also remember last year in janmastami kanhaji had help gopi in rescue...so  this year something will also happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-Archana-

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchisahay

Maybe, it's kinjal's kk against urmi's kk Big smileBig smile. maybe she too heard everything and helped gopi due to her hatred for urshi. I know it's a far shot but anything is possible in SNS.
Let's see - from sbs we know that Ahem will break the handi and it will have curd - how that happens is the question Big smile
wow kinjal...ha ha...lets see the suspenseLOLCV have bad habit to keep suspense for mondayOuchWink

-Archana-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Originally posted by ruchisahay

wow kinjal...ha ha...lets see the suspenseLOLCV have bad habit to keep suspense for mondayOuchWink

wow that would be quite a surprise ruchi ... would love to see that twist Embarrassed

-Archana-

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hetal this is what I was thinking too.

This scene can be deemed symbolic. It may symbolise the journey taken by Ahem to becoming Gopi's kanaji.

This scene of Ahem climbing up the Govindas reflects his trials and tribulations through his journey. Upon reaching the summit and conquering the handi will reflect his stance of being the man he is. When he breaks the handi only to find it full with yoghurt can depict Gopi's devotion to him, her real kanaji.

What do you think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-NazmaJDivineDarkness

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top