Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Aishwarya Sakhuja

Tellychakkar.com had recently reported that Saas Bina Sasural would go off-air, pertaining to Aishwariya Sakuja's (who plays Toasty in the show) ill health. However, there hasn't been a concrete end, in the script. As a result, the show is going on with its usual high-end drama.

After Toasty left the house saying leaving a message that she was going for a holiday, the entire Chaturvedi family is wondering as to what made her go for a holiday all alone. No one in the family, apart from her mother Sudha (Anjali Mukhi), knows the reason behind this move of Toasty.

The upcoming episodes will witness some stark truths. Malti will get to know that Toasty is suffering from brain tumor and she is in the last stage of the ailment. She will be shocked to learn about the same. On the other hand, Toasty has planned very well that Smiley should take care of Tej in her absence so that after her death, Smiley could get married to Tej.

However, only Sudha knows what Toasty's intentions are. Eventually, the Chaturvedi family will get to know about Toasty's health and will get her back. But Toasty will remain adamant about the same and think about Tej and Smiley's relationship in the near future.

When contacted Srman Jain, who essays the role of Pracheen Chaturvedi in Saas Bina Sasural, said that Toasty is trying to be a matchmaker between her husband and her best friend. "I cannot reveal much as we are shooting cut-to-cut," he ended.

Keep reading this space for more updates on Saas Bina Sasural

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaiMohit_monayayipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Toasty makes way for Smiley & Tej to get married" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
i hope ki Toasty sumhow gets well soon and cums back in Tej's life... i really dont think she died, i guess she did this to get smiley and tej closer... *fingers crossed*

anyways, TFS :D :D

.Sunshine.

IF-Rockerz

.Sunshine.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit_monaya

i hope ki Toasty sumhow gets well soon and cums back in Tej's life... i really dont think she died, i guess she did this to get smiley and tej closer... *fingers crossed*

anyways, TFS :D :D

I guess you haven't seen yesterday's episode. Toasty is not dead. She is very much alive Embarrassed

I'm just waiting to know what is going to happen Smile

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
as always toasty wanted to be mahaan and her me me myself act. I mean yes the cv's are really doing this but I mean what if dadaji had suffered a heart attack on hearing abt her death, or malti had a mental breakdown, looking at tej's love, what if he becomes mentally ill or tries to kill himself...

i mean the mahaan toasty didnt think abt all this. who asks her parents to telll in-laws that she is dead and makes it her plan...its indeed ridiculous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PerfectLove._Invincible_

saminak12

saminak12

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
This was worst Mahan act by toasty. I  know she has BT  and now everyone knows about , but her lying about death and tej marrying smiley won't happened and shouldn't happened. Pls I hope tej finds toast in the ashram and brings her back to and tell everyone what she was planning to do by herself

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I am still laughing at those comments who used to tell me that Smiley is just a positive energy in the serial..!!

Real SBS fans can not we really stop watching the show just as a protest?? 

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Smiley is a positive energy but the fact that cvs might be taking this turn looks like she will turn negative..what can we do... ugh this happens in every show the love triangle...so annoying..cvs are doing a bad thing they should change the track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

abc113

abc113

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Smiley is a positive energy but the fact that cvs might be taking this turn looks like she will turn negative..what can we do... ugh this happens in every show the love triangle...so annoying..cvs are doing a bad thing they should change the track.

What makes you say that Smiley will turn negative?

Also, I believe that Smiley and Tej do not have any (whatsoever!) attraction for each other and Smiley duly respects the love Tej and Toasty shared. She wouldn't want to take Toasty's position in Tej's life.

At least that is what I expect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahma11sangita10765smiley20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top