Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

   
Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

KaranSGrover~Back To Conquer~Ek Nano Si Love Story (Page 81)

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 December 2008
Posts: 60425

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Yayay congrats on the AT <3 hawww I've the permission to open an AT ROFL I didn't even know Ermm anyway eeeks can't wait to see his sona sona mukhda back on screen <3 I shall be back when I'm on from lappy laterrrs ((:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

ShwetaKaSh Senior Member
ShwetaKaSh
ShwetaKaSh

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 220

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

Originally posted by ShwetaKaSh


*sigh* dnt make me remember that 2007 wala cute n naughty KSG, now he is shrunking day by day :'(
who dnt want purana wala ksg back. man someone has to tell him he needs to put weight, no doubt he is still lookin smokin hot but still that cute wala ksg is needed back. =(


TrueOuch

he should eat wadapaw more then protein shake Tongue

ShwetaKaSh Senior Member
ShwetaKaSh
ShwetaKaSh

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 220

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged


my cutieeeBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShAdmirer-Jeny-

-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Joined: 24 November 2009
Posts: 23647

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShwetaKaSh

woh zee tv per koi show ki baat chl rhi thi na i just hopeee kr le i m dying to see him Ouch  n he will play a macho man character no romance ahem ahem ahem mujhe apna TV screen ko daily paani pilana pdega vrna jal jayega ROFL

That Nissar wala show? Ermm Haan hope ki woh karle! Macho man oyye-hoyye!Blushing Tum TV ki baat kar rahi ho? Humara bhi toh socho..LOLBlushing
ShwetaKaSh Senior Member
ShwetaKaSh
ShwetaKaSh

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 220

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jeny.

Originally posted by ShwetaKaSh

woh zee tv per koi show ki baat chl rhi thi na i just hopeee kr le i m dying to see him Ouch  n he will play a macho man character no romance ahem ahem ahem mujhe apna TV screen ko daily paani pilana pdega vrna jal jayega ROFL

That Nissar wala show? Ermm Haan hope ki woh karle! Macho man oyye-hoyye!Blushing Tum TV ki baat kar rahi ho? Humara bhi toh socho..LOLBlushing



haayyeee ek baar aa gya then mujhe daily mere family k gaaliyan milna phirse start lmaooo mai itna chillati hu usko dekhkr LOLSilly

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 107

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
he loves wada pao LOL
he is looking handsome here in that pic ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwetaKaSh

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 79314

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

Yayay congrats on the AT <3 hawww I've the permission to open an AT ROFL I didn't even know Ermm anyway eeeks can't wait to see his sona sona mukhda back on screen <3 I shall be back when I'm on from lappy laterrrs ((:

babyyy tu agayyiiiEmbarrassed
ShwetaKaSh Senior Member
ShwetaKaSh
ShwetaKaSh

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 220

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

he loves wada pao LOL
he is looking handsome here in that pic ;)


yes remember woh SBB interview ''pone 12 bhje dono ghar se chale wts going on'' woh wala Wink
usne dekhna nahi kitne mazze se wada paw kha rha hai

ab nahi kha rha sukh k kanta hota jaa rha hai koi toh btao usko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index