Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

   
Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

KaranSGrover~Back To Conquer~Ek Nano Si Love Story (Page 78)

tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 12996

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

 

oishi do u rmemeber what the bachi was telling him here ?

She was asking about mom calling dad loser if i remember correctly :p

KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 107

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShwetaKaSh

Finallyyy HE IS BACK
THE KARAN SINGH GROVER IS BACK Cool
Karan is looking so HOT in his TFDay Dreaming
ahem ahem ahem





yes finally our KSG is back ;)
can't wait man he is coming after sooo long. :)
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Joined: 02 November 2009
Posts: 22138

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

destineddd 2 wait=KSG fanzLOL


lol so true yaar! but his TF might air next week!?

btw. are you going to watch today's? I kinda liked the promo...

ShwetaKaSh Senior Member
ShwetaKaSh
ShwetaKaSh

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 220

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShAdmirer

Originally posted by ShwetaKaSh

Finallyyy HE IS BACK
THE KARAN SINGH GROVER IS BACK Cool
Karan is looking so HOT in his TFDay Dreaming
ahem ahem ahem





yes finally our KSG is back ;)
can't wait man he is coming after sooo long. :)



I Know yaar Don ko pakadna aasan hai KSG ko pakadna mushkil ka baap haiLOL
tranquilsoul.. IF-Sizzlerz
tranquilsoul..
tranquilsoul..

Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 12996

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

destineddd 2 wait=KSG fanzLOL


lol so true yaar! but his TF might air next week!?

btw. are you going to watch today's? I kinda liked the promo...


Next week,SA's one will come Kiran.Hope his one comes 3rd or 4th.In a way its good that its not in the beginning,people have to get used to the concept naEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

blessing-beauty IF-Addictz
blessing-beauty
blessing-beauty

Joined: 19 February 2009
Posts: 79314

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

destineddd 2 wait=KSG fanzLOL


lol so true yaar! but his TF might air next week!?

btw. are you going to watch today's? I kinda liked the promo...


nah not next...KSGz might be on 3rd or 4th no. Confused not sureLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

ShwetaKaSh Senior Member
ShwetaKaSh
ShwetaKaSh

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 220

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna_kj

Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

 

oishi do u rmemeber what the bachi was telling him here ?

She was asking about mom calling dad loser if i remember correctly :p



Day Dreaming
KaShAdmirer Groupbie
KaShAdmirer
KaShAdmirer

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 107

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShwetaKaSh

I Know yaar Don ko pakadna aasan hai KSG ko pakadna mushkil ka baap haiLOL

he is KSG after all itnay aram sy thori hath aye ga ;)
i'm loving his character our doctor dimple is going to be a photographer =D

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index